BABO DO KYUNGSOO!!!!

BABO DO KYUNGSOO!!!!

 

"Aish why must you tutor me?" You lamented as you threw your Maths book on the floor.

 

"Because the teacher asked me to." Kyungsoo replied.

 

"Urgh, this ."

 

"Don't curse, blame yourself for being so stupid."

 

"Omg, what did you just say? Did you just say I was stupid??" You cracked your knuckles and shot Kyungsoo an intimidating look.

 

"Oh yes I did, you got a problem?"

 

"Omg, you so did not just say that."

 

"I just said you were stupid." Kyungsoo flashed a beam across his face.

 

"You bloody motherf-" You were stopped by Kyungsoo's hand over your mouth.

 

"I said don't curse, you're not pretty when you curse."

 

You tried to fight back but it was useless as it all came out as muffles. After a few minutes of a staring contest between you and Kyungsoo, his hand finally left your mouth. You rolled your eyes at him as he picked your Maths book up.

 

"So, what should we start on first?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

"On your ." You sarcastically replied.

 

"My ? Sure, wanna see it?" Kyungsoo closed his hands on the hem of his pants.

 

"Err no."

 

"Then concentrate."

 

"Andwae." You crossed your arms over your chest.

 

"But you have to improve your grades! Or else how would you graduate?"

 

"Well, I can always don't graduate.."

 

"Gosh no, I don't want to have a person in my class stayback another year, it's embarassing."

 

"Grrr who asked you to be in my class!"

 

"It's not my fault, it's the teachers' fault."

 

"I don't care whose fault is it. Aish can we just not do work? I wanna play!! Play with me!"

 

"No!"

 

"Please? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?" You pleaded with puppy eyes.

 

"Hmmm..... Fine but after that you must study!"

 

"Okay!!!" You chimed. However, you had no plans of studying after that.

 

"Fineeee~" Kyungsoo cooed, "So what do you want to play?"

 

"Urm!!! Hmmm let me think." You put your head on your hands, rested them on the table and pouted cutely.

 

*Aigoo~ She is so cute when she pouts,* Kyungsoo thought, but shook off the thought immediately. *Aish, what am I saying.*

 

"Ah I know!! Lets play catching!" You blurted out.

 

"Eh? Catching? In your house? But where can you run to?"

 

"Uh uh! You run, I catch! There's plenty of space here. And besides, there is no one so you don't need to worry about banging into people." You snickered.

 

"Me running? Why not you? I am a boy so I should do the catching!"

 

"But I am a girl! Ladies FIRST!"

 

"Urgh fine whatever!! So how long do I count to?"

 

"10. And start NOW!"

 

"10." Kyungsoo started counting down.

 

You ran for your life out of the room, finding a big place to run.

 

"9."

 

"8."

 

"7."

 

"6."

 

"5."

 

"4."

 

You were waiting for him to quickly count and try to catch you.

 

"3."

 

"2."

 

"1!!! I'm coming now!"

 

I smirked as I knew he would not be able to catch me, as no one has ever won me over the game of catching.

 

I saw Kyungsoo coming out of my bedroom. "Haha don't try to beat me! You will never be able to catch me!!" You challenged Kyungsoo.

 

"Oh yeah? Hah, see who wins! You are going down down down...."

 

Literally.

 

Kyungsoo started chasing after you and unknowingly, crashed into the wall because he wasn't looking where he was running to. He fell to the floor, rubbing his head. "Ow ow ow!!"

 

"Hah! Failure!" You laughed as you stuck your tongue out at Kyungsoo.

However, that caught you off guard as Kyungsoo slowly stood up, careful not to make a noise.

 

"Gotcha!" Kyungsoo squealed as he wrapped his arms around you, pushing you onto the floor. He fell right on top of you.

 

"Y-y-yah, get off m-me!" You stuttered. Kyungsoo just smirked and inched his face closer to yours.


*OMG OMG OMG!! Is he gonna kiss me? OMG OMG OTTEOHKE??!*

 

-dugeun dugeun dugeun-

 

Kyungsoo got nearer and nearer and you shut your eyes. Oblivious to you, Kyungsoo started giggling and eventually bursting out in laughter.

 

Hearing his peals of laughter, you slowly opened your eyes and realised he was laughing like a maniac.

 

"Whahahahaha! What the dog were you expecting? Did you think I was gonna kiss you?" Kyungsoo retorted.

 

"What the- Expecting? Tsk! You erted idiot. Kiss me? If you came nearer, I was p-planning to kick your jewels," You scoffed. What you said was actually opposite to your thoughts. Your heart was palpitating wildly.

 

You were sure you felt something back then when he looked like he was about to kiss you.

 

 

But, what was that feeling?

 

Kyungsoo gasped as he backed off at your mention of 'jewels'. (A/N: xD) "Okay fine get up now. But seriously, what were you expecting?" Kyungsoo sneakily smiled.

 

"None of your cat business," You replied, imitating his 'dog'.

 

"You were expecting a kiss right? Hmmm...." Kyungsoo took a step towards you and you took a step back.

 

"Maybe NOT! Don't be egoistic for God's sake! And get away from me!" You screamed as Kyungsoo continued stepping towards you, you stepping back too.

 

"I am not a Christian," Kyungsoo flashed a killer smile.

 

"I don't give a-OUCH!" You hit the wall with your back. It was a dead end.

 

"Do you want it?" Before you could answer Kyungsoo, he placed one hand on your waist and the other behind your head. Then, crashing his lips onto yours.

 

You were shocked by his actions and did not know what to do. You wanted to push him off you, but your body did otherwise by responding to his kiss.

 

Kyungsoo took all the oxygen away from your body, and soon you were out of breath. Kyungsoo could sense that and pulled away from you. You immediately took a deep breath.

 

You were still a little confused about what had just happened, so you just randomly stared into the air. Kyungsoo noticed that and waved his hand in front of your face. "Hello??! Earth to _______!" Kyungsoo sarcastically said.

 

That woke you up from your little daydream as everything clicked into place.

 

You had just kissed Do Kyungsoo.

 

"Yah! Why the did you kiss me?!" You bombarded, raising hell with Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo, who was expecting you to smile, replied, "B-but you were enjoying it!"

 

"I s-so wasn't!"

 

"You were! You even responded to my kiss!"

 

"I did n- WHAT?!"

 

"You responded! Don't deny it!"

 

You didn't fight back this time as you knew it was true. "Urgh, whatever."

 

"So, study now?" Kyungsoo snickered.

 

"NOO!! Andwae! Study yourself if you want to!" You scoffed.

 

"You don't want to study?" You shook your head in reply.

 

"Fine, then should I make you study by kissing you again?"

 

"WTF no! Fine! I'll study! Hmph!"

 

"Come here first."

 

"Waee" You walked over to him with a poker face.

 

Kyungsoo surprised you by planting a kiss on your lips again and ran away.

 

"Yah come back here! YOU BABO DO KYUNGSOO!!!!!!!!!!!"