Ideal Types in EXO?

Krisber drabbles/one-shot

Kris and Amber's random chat while slacking in their waiting room waiting for the next performance...


 

Hey Kris!”

 

Hey!”

 

What sup?”

 

Nothing much. Just slacking a bit before our stage in an hour's time.”

 

Yeah? One hour!”

 

Yeah we're still rookie dude...”

 

Don't dude me...”

 

Alright.. bro then...”

 

pfft.”

 

When's yours?”

 

In forty five minutes time?”

 

Oh... okay. Let's slack together then...”

 

Might as well...”

 

Amber plops down comfortably beside Kris on the couch in their shared waiting room.

 

Silence ensued though nothing seems awkward...

 

For five minutes...

 

All of a sudden, Amber turns to Kris and nudged him for his attention.

 

Kris dude.”

 

Yeah?”

 

I was just wondering...”

 

About?”

 

What do you think of Tao?”

 

Huh? Why did you mention him all of a sudden?”

 

Just wondering a few things about your EXO buddies, how you think of them as an ideal type of guy...”

 

Oh... I thought why the sudden interest in Tao.”

 

So what do you think of him?”

 

Erm, I mean you suddenly ask me... How should I say... He's interesting I guess?”

 

Oh just that?”

 

Then tell me what do you think of him then?”

 

Me? I think he's absolutely cute and adorable. Like someone you want to fold him up and keep it in the pocket. And when you're in danger, you'll just take it out and let him protect you. He's my ideal type too. Cold on the outside and has his cute moments. Good in sports and music too.”

 

Your ideal type? Are you sure he fits in your ideal. Ninety percent of the time, he does aegyo.”

 

At least his aegyo is naturally cute, unlike the ones you did while playing a game of charade in the chinese interview. Till now it still gives me the creeps.”

 

Hey! That's rude you know.”

 

Kris attempts his aegyo on Amber without hesitation.

 

Eeeuuww... Hey I still have a performance later alright.”

 

Pfft. Be glad that I am willing to even show you.”

 

Sorry. I should appreciate. Even though my heart says otherwise. Kekeke.”

 

Kris turned to Amber and attempts another round of 'Puss in Boots' pleading eyes aegyo which totally left Amber dumbfounded.

 

Okay! I am truly, with the bottom of my pathetic heart, I am so sorry and you are cute! Happy?”

 

Okay. You are forgiven.”

 

Hmm. What do you think of Luhan then?”

 

Luhan? Hmm... do you intend to ask every one of us?”

 

Sort of? So sort out your thoughts on them since we have another thirty minutes.”

 

Hey I am trying to slack here. How am I gonna slack if I am racking my brains on these things.”

 

Well, you should stop slacking before you go senile.”

 

Right, look who's talking.”

 

You and me.”

 

Kris gives up trying to out talk Amber as he knows very well he will never outwit the witty girl.

 

Luhan. I think even though he is naturally pretty, his personality is pretty much a man. So, I think he is pretty interesting too.”

 

Interesting? Is that what you can say?”

 

Yes. What else?”

 

Xiumin too?”

 

Interesting yes.”

 

Joon Myeon, Yixing, Baekhyun, Jongdae, Chanyeol?”

 

Interesting. Definitely!”

 

Kyungsoo, Sehun?”

 

Cute but yes! Interesting man.”

 

Jong In?”

 

Hmm... interesting too.”

 

Kris, you are boring.”

 

I agree.”

 

Why the heck did I bother asking you about them.”

 

Kris couldn't hold in anymore and burst out laughing loudly.

 

Amber on the other hand couldn't help but feel annoyed by his sudden outburst.

 

What's so funny?”

 

What is not? I mean like seriously, I'm sure you know them as well as I do. I don't get why do you even bother asking me about them. You should know very well why I don't like to talk about other men with you.”

 

Okay. Then what about you?”

 

Amber.”

 

Yeah?”

 

I'm your boyfriend.”

 


a/n : Yes at this point, both are already dating in this short story. Its just a different insight of different types of conversation some couples engaged in rather than the lovey dovey kinds.