I love you but I hate you, I hate you but I love you

It Started With A Love Letter

 

*maybe you didn’t notice, but I smiled at you for a million times*

.....

I stormed out of the room in rage, while I was running my tears kept on falling I didn’t bother to wipe it even though all I can see was a blur. Now it’s proven that history repeats itself. Earlier I was wondering if he likes me but now I can say that he doesn’t and he didn’t!

I sat in front of the railings while crying as I watch the whole town with the clear skies above it. I stayed there for a while and ditched my class, this time I didn’t rely in the library as my friend, it was now the rooftop.

I hugged my knees and rested my chin on top of it with tears still flowing down my cheeks.

“Jerk!” I mumbled. I turned my back when I heard a cracking sound of an opening door and there I found Kai, “Why are you here? Don’t ever say sorry because I won’t forgive you, you’re going too far!” I reprimanded and then I sniffed.

“Why would I do that?” he said facing away from me

I couldn’t help but to roll my eyes at him “Bastard! Rude!” I mumbled and he looked down at me once again

“I’m going to confess instead” he said more like a whisper

I raised my head and we got lost in each other’s eyes, my heart start pounding fast and heavily, Kai still has my heart after all these time, I just cant help but to love him even more despite of everything, no matter what he do. I missed the way I admire him. Being friends with him is enough; I just want to be special to him somehow.

He smirked “why do you think I would go as far as saying that aloud?”

I furrowed my eye brows and gave him a questioning look “simply because…” he paused for a moment and bit his lower lip, he’s jaw clenched and sighed “… I’m jealous”

My eyes widened with what I heard, is this a dream? I asked myself because I hope its not if it is I just don’t want to wake up ever again.

He slapped me.

 

OH MY GOSH HE SLAPPED ME! HATE HIM! HATE HIM!

 

 “OUCHHHHHH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?” I yelled at him

“LISTEN TO ME BABO! I AM SO DRAMATIC HERE AND YOU’RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION!” he yelled back

Okay this isn’t a dream, it hurts.

“if you still don’t get it, I’m jealous because I love you” he scratched the back of his neck my mouth went open but no words came out. I faced directly at the scenery and so he did too he sat just beside me “I just want you to talk to me the way you talk to that guy. Pay attention to me as much as you give other guys. I want you to care for me like what you usually do. And I want you to fall for me again like before, only me”

I smiled after hearing these things from him and faced him “You don’t need to do that though, you said nothing changed in me, and that goes the same with my feelings for you, I still love you Kai, nothing changed and I think it never will”

He also smiled at me

“You still had the letter?” I asked him

“Nope” He answered “It was burned by my stupid brother last year”

“And the how-“

He grinned “I came to memorized it, ever since the day you gave it to me, it was the thing I would always read time to time, how can I ever forget every single word it says when it was given by the woman I loved the most?”

And so I was deeply touched

“And… when did you start to like me?”

“Ever since the day you smiled ______-ah, ever since that day” he smiled to himself

“huh? Can you hear yourself? I smile, hello, I’m a person, its just natural”

“You don’t understand, you don’t remember? Oh! You were Ms. Invisible after all during those times that you thought no one sees you and no one pays attention to you, there was always me. I watch you from a distance. Funny isn’t it? I just had the courage to tell you my feelings after 3 years, after I hurt you twice. I’m such a jerk” he smiled

“Yeah you’re right, but it doesn’t matter”

“But what can I do? Your smile was just magical, so damn beautiful, I always am speechless when I’m around you I can’t even look at you as much as I wanted to” He smiled again after reminiscing

“Oh I get it, it’s just my smile” I pouted. He chuckled and pinched my cheeks

“Everything about you girl were just so wonderful” we both smiled “If you just told me everything personally” he paused “we would have been celebrating our third anniversary” I chuckled and then I remembered that it was the exact day I gave him the letter. I looked back at him and tears of joy escaped my eyes.

“You remember?”

He nodded “Be my girl?” he said with his face just centimeters from mine I nodded and then his lips met mine he broke the kiss and whispered “But making me jealous has its own consequences babe” then he his lower lip ily.

I drew back from him “Ewwww ! Get away from me” I pushed him, I stood up but he hugged me from behind

“And now you just called me a ert, lets put it that way” I heard him smirked beside my ear

“Let go! You !”

“No way babe! How can you stop me when it’s the first time I’ll hug you like this?”

“Whatever”

“ing escaping word, hmm yeah sure”

“Jerk”

“I love you”

“I love you more”

“I love you more than anything else in this world babe” he turned me around and lifted my chin he kissed me again while the sun is setting behind us, what a perfect view.

 

END

 

-----

A/N: thanks for my readers and subscribers ^^, please check out my other fanfics. love lots <3 :*