New life as a High School student: Life with out him

It Started With A Love Letter

 

High School

3 years later, here I was, being all happy with my life no-Kai-related was good. I had friends, a lot actually, I was also known for being one of the smartest in school I was introduced to make-ups, dresses, fashion, guys anything that a normal high school girl would be addicted to. No one new my past and I don’t intend to bring it up anymore, there are a lot of guys who tried seeking my attention and yet no one can, I don’t know if its just me reminiscing the past or I am just really waiting for him, ha! As if that’ll happen, or so I guess.

Being a smart girl I am, I usually sleep in class, of course my teachers wont mind, they trust my excellence, but when I was about to rest my head on my arms that were on the table, my teacher introduced the new student, actually my classmate.

“Okay class, he’s your new classmate Kim Jong In”

Everyone went silent in amazement, but wait, Kim Jong In? No no no no NO! It can’t be him, maybe someone with the same name as him, but yeah I looked up to make sure, no not to make sure but just to see. And guess who? Of course no other than Kai, my eyes widen and my jaw dropped open. He scanned the room and met my eyes, he smiled afterwards.

“Annyeong! I’m Kim Jong In, but you can call me Kai please take care of me” he bowed

“Oh he looks adorable”

“True! I like him”

“Yeah, he’s hot too”

Oh and the gossips were alive again! The girls or should I say his fan girls started squealing and saying hi to him, he just nodded and smiled in response to them. WHATTA JERK! -.-“

“Kai, you may take the seat besides ____________-ah”

I quickly took a glance at the seat beside me that ! Why does he have to be absent today!?

I raised my hand

“Ma’am! Its Chanyeol’s seat he shouldn’t be sitting here”

She raised her eye brow “Well Ms Lee, its his fault for being absent”

I frowned and he smirked at me *damn Chanyeol! Die Chanyeol dieeeeeee!!! You shouldn’t be living in this world anymore!*

“Who look at that jerk” I whispered to myself

“You may take your seat Kai”

Omo the teacher is flirting with him, or is it just my intuition?

 

 

So that’s the arrangement

I lowered down my head preparing for my holy nap when he suddenly stood in front of me, everyone was looking now

“What?” I blinked

And guess what he did, he just smirked! The jerk just smirked at me!!! Psh weirdo! I gave him a questioning look but he didn’t shrugged so I just went to my sleeping-position-during-class, being a jerk he was, actually he was not just being a jerk, he’s so crazy, what’s with him?

So he scooted his chair near mine his table also, and when I look up to see he’ll pretend to be listening to the teacher when he’s obviously not.

So here’s the arrangement now:

 

 

 

SEE? -.-'

“Ya!” I glared at him

“What?” he said innocently

“Don’t what me, move your chair!”

“Shh I’m listening”

I rolled my eyes and pushed him aside

“Ya! What are you doing?” he asked holding on his chair

“What else do you think? Kissing you? Aish chincha” I said

He blushed “y-yah! What are you saying?”

“Eyyyyy, you’re not blushing are you?” I giggled, its just so fun teasing him

Muwahahahaha! Now it’s my turn, my sweet revenge

“Psh no way! Why would I? And!” he scooted closer to me again and leaned down to whisper something in my ear “You’re the one who gave me that letter 3 years ago right?” he winked at me and went to his “listening” position without looking at me he said “you must have been in love with me up until now”

My face began to heat up and I just buried my face in my arms to hide my apple red cheeks. I heard him chuckle