4th member;; Revealed! Angelica Jung/Chunsa

♡иgєℓ ѕт☆я (New Girl Group from SM Entertainment! - Apply now)
Angel Star News
Once again, SM Entertainment reveals one of the pretty members of Angel Star. Her name is Angelica Jung or Chunsa. It's like you have seen her somewher right? She was confirmed to be the younger sister of Snsd's Jessica and F(x)'s Krystal. She is the 2nd Main Vocal, Lead Rapper & Ulzzang of the group. Watch out for Angelica & Angel Star! Another member will be revealed after Angelica. 

 

 

 

 

 

~Oh! I'm curious, Yeah♪~

Username:BABYKissSpirit
Profile Link:Clicky!~

 

~Do it, Do it, CHU♪~
Name: Angelica Jung ChunSa
Age: 17
Birthdate: 3rd May 1995
Birthplace:Seoul,South Korea
Ethnicity: Korean
Languages you speak: English,Korean,Chinese
 
~Electric Shock♪~
Personality:Angelica is a shy girl to people that she just met,but once they get to know her more,they'll realise that she is actually a quiet,sweet and caring girl. She cares a lot for people who are close to her,she is also a girl with a lot of cheesy words when it comes to talking w her future boyfriend. She also likes to make people happy,so she tries her best to make people smile. She acts cute unknowingly when she is talking to her friends. When she is on stage,she will not be the girl she is off-stage,she will immediately get into the mood of the song and put on the expression that expresses the song well. She cannot express her feelings and thoughts well,so she always depends on songs to espress her feeling and thoughts,she is really good at that though. She is really talented in singing and dancing,she can memorise lyrics and dance moves easily.
But on the other hand,if someone makes her mad,she can really get violent with the person,especially if she hits with her right hand,whether its a playful slap or not,there is a possibility that the person might get wounded. Angelica keeps her own problems to herself,she doesn't like to speak out as she doesn't like to bother people with her own stuff,so sometimes if its emotional problems,she will just cry herself to sleep at night and try to forget about it,and will be seen with a smile on her face the next day. She is seen as a strong girl too as she is always daring to do anything which makes her seem fearless. She always have a positive-thinking mind and will always encourage others. She doesn't like to talk a lot as she is scared that she might hurt other people's feelings unintentionally or indirectly. She can be very forgetful. She daydreams easily when she is bored,but is focused and works hard in everything she does as she does not like to disappoint anyone. She loves sweets,so is always seen with a candy in .
 
Childhood History:Angelica was born in Korea,and was the little sister of both Jessica Jung and Krystal Jung. She has been interested in music,especially singing and dancing,since she was three,she would watch videos of idols performing and she would dance along. She didn't become a trainee like her two older sisters as she wanted to focus on her studies first. When she was 6,her dream has already been to be an idol when she grow up. Her idol was G.Na,she loves both her vocals and songs and dance moves,so y and powerful so she aimed to be like her. After her parents heard about this,they decided to send her for vocal and dance lessons as they think that she will be able to manage her own time well,and it would help her get closer to her dream of being an idol. She joined her school's Choir when she was 9 and was the most outstanding member. She even went for singing compeititions held in and out of her school,she had went in top 5 in most of them,and was called 'small G.Na'. She then decided to learn English as her second language as it was a basic language to commmunicate with fans if she do become an idol. She turned out to be quite fluent at it,then she up Chinese,and had achieved the same result. She wasn't able to learn Japanese as their parents wanted her to focus on her national exams when she was 12. When she went to high school,people from SM came to scout for talent,and she got picked when she went for their audition,she was over the moon and their parents also supported her decision,only if she promise that she'll come back to visit them when she came,she did promise them,that was how her trainee life began.
 
Likes: Roses,soft toys,accessories,candy,chocolates,cute animals,rain,romance movies,fashion,quiet places,coffee
 
Dislikes:Thunder and lightning,playing pranks on people,noisy places,people who are annoying
 
Hobbies: Singing,dancing,playing her guitar,knitting,photography,listening to music
 
Habits:-Daydreams when bored and is in a place where she cannot move around(like during class,etc)
-Dances slightly/sings to a song that is playing in her mind when she's bored and is in a place where she can move around
-plays with her fingers when she's nervous
-bites bottom lip when she's about to cry
-blushes when people compliments her,kiss her,etc.
-sings to a song when she's bored
-will on a candy no matter where she is
 
~Roly Poly, Roly Roly Poly♪~
Parents:-Mother:Kim MinAh,38,Florist
-Father:Jung HaJin,41,Office worker
Siblings: Jessica Jung,Krystal Jung,both older sisters
Cousins: Kim Heechul
 
~Naega neoui special special, jakku heundeuleo♪~
Friends: Son NaEun(Apink),B1A4 JinYoung,Shin DongHo(U-kiss),Infinite Sunggyu,Exo Kai,B.A.P DaeHyun
Best friends: Infinite WooHyun,B1A4 GongChan,U-kiss Kevin,B.A.P Zelo
 
~Teojyeo naoneun Jackpot♪~
Character Face: Hello venus YoonJo 1 |


 
~Dear Boy, You're my angel♪~
Partner/Prince Charming/Your Romeo: Infinite Kim MyungSoo/L
Your Partner's Rival: U-kiss Kevin
 
~Lights, Camera, Action naege pogihara♪~ {NU'EST Action rap}
Position: 2nd Main Vocal, Lead Rapper,Ulzzang (Sorry! We had to take out 2nd Main Dancer since 3 is the limit!)
Singing Links:1 || 2
Dancing Links: 1 || 2
Rapping Links: 1 || 2
Solo Fanclub Name:ChunSalics
Group and Sub-group Fanclub Name Suggestion: Group:Angelics,Heaven? Sub-Group: Starries,Auralics
Pre-Debut Work: Done Cfs before,been a teenage model for magazines as well
Persona:Two-faced Candy
 
Congratulations to BabyKissSpirit!!!!! 
♥ Jiyu/Suyeon