First member;; Revealed, Stephanie Wu Aka Kim Su Yeon

♡иgєℓ ѕт☆я (New Girl Group from SM Entertainment! - Apply now)

 

 

Angel Star News
Today, SM Entertainment reveals Angel Star's first member, Stephanie Wu A.K.A Kim Su Yeon. A surprising fact was revealed too. She was EXO-M Kris' younger sister which made many netizens love her already even though her profile is just about to be revealed today. Su Yeon is one of the talented members of Angel Star. She has the position of Main Rapper, Main Dancer and Lead Vocalist. Her teaser videos were also revealed. Please love and support Su Yeon and Angel Star!

 

 

 
~Do it, Do it, CHU♪~
Name: Stephanie Wu (Wu Yi Xin) - Kim Su Yeon
Age: 15
Birthdate: August 11, 1996
Birthplace: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Ethnicity: Chinese
Languages you speak: Chinese Mandarin, Korean and English
 
~Electric Shock♪~
Personality: Su Yeon is a very talented girl who acts very different when she's not on-stage. You can say that her personality changes and she has charisma when she is performing. She was called 'NU'EST JR's female version or twin. Su Yeon is dorky and fun to be with when she's not performing. Normally, Su Yeon is a cute baby sister to Exo's Kris. She has this cute baby voice when she is whining. Su Yeon loves to hug people she loves. She is indeed a very lovable girl who is also helpful to everyone. She changes attitude to a bad and cold one when you do something bad to her beloved people. She is a black belter in Hapkido. She also learned sword skills. Su Yeon's voice sometimes becomes like a baby voice especially when she's with her brother or members. Su Yeon is called Yeonie. Su Yeon was also a child actress and she hopes to continue becoming an actress until now that she is debuting in a group. People see her lipsync or dance a little when she is listening to music.
Childhood History: She was born with her older brother in China but then they migrated to Vancouver, Canada. Su Yeon was being teased in school sometimes. They said she had small eyes but some thinks it's cute too. Su Yeon learned English in school along with her brother. After some years, the siblings decided to transfer to Korea to train into SM. They had an audition in Vancouver and passed so they will come to Korea for training. When they were in Korea alone without their parents, Kris became more protecctive of his sister. They had to go to Korea without their parents so Kris takes care of Su Yeon.
Likes: Food, Cute Stuff and Accesories, Hair Extensions, Glitter Nail designs, Puppies, Sweets, Gummy bears, and flowers.
Dislikes: Arrogant People, People who hurt her friends or family, Bugs, Frogs, Heights, Injuries and getting flu.
Hobbies: Listening to Music, Practicing, Skateboarding, Hapkido, Cooking and Shopping.
Habits: Eyesmiles, Doing Aegyo when she wants something, Jumps a lot when hyper, Glares and rolls eyes when angry, Whines with a cute baby voice, Pouts when bored and being dorky.
 
~Roly Poly, Roly Roly Poly♪~
 Parents:
Father: Wu Huang Fu
Mother: Wu Mei Hua
Siblings: Exo Kris -Wu Yi Fan
Cousins: T-ara Hyomin and B2ST Hyunseung.
 
~Naega neoui special special, jakku heundeuleo♪~
Friends: Snsd's Taeyeon. F(x) Krystal. Shinee Taemin. Ze:a Siwan. T-ara Soyeon, Eunjung and Areum. 
Best friends: NU'EST JR, F(x) Sulli. HELLOVENUS' Ara, Ze:a Minwoo.
 
~Dear Boy, You're my angel♪~
Partner/Prince Charming/Your Romeo: Ze:a Hyungsik
Your Partner's Rival: EXO's Luhan
 
~Lights, Camera, Action naege pogihara♪~ {NU'EST Action rap}
Position: Main Rapper, Main Dancer and Lead Vocalist
Singing Links: 
Dancing Links: Up there in the teasers!
Rapping Links: 
Solo Fanclub Name: OnYeon(s)
Group and Sub-group Fanclub Name Suggestion: Angelic Twinkle?
Pre-Debut Work: Dream High 2, Skincare Cf, Music Core MC, High Kick 3, All my love and Invincible Youth 1.
Persona: The Charismatic Cutie
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annyeong! So my character is revealed now and next is cousy! *claps*
By the way, I prepared some funny and dorky and random gifs for you guys!♥
 
[Lol AN.Jell oppas.]
 
 
[Sunbyung Couple♥ , Lettuce! Sunny! Oh Yeah! Lettuce! Sunny! Oh Yeah!]
 
 
[Poor Suji eonni~ Ouch~]
 
 
 
 
[Hyomin eonni is growing horns too lol!]