Twenty Nine (Epilogue)

Complicated By You

''YAH! SEOHYUN!'', Taeyeon yelled at me when I poked her in the side. ''Whaddai do?'', I asked innocently when I fixed her veil. ''If I die in a laughing mess today, you're gonna be responsible.'', she warned as she rubbed the spot where I poked.

 

''And to think brides are supposed to happy and overjoyed on their wedding day.'', I muttered to myself. ''What was that?'', Taeyeon asked while eyeing me. ''Oh, nothing~''

 

True to the very last word, it was Taeyeon and Leeteuk's wedding day. Scratch that. Taeyeon's wedding day.

 

She was fussing so much about mine, so in return, I decided to be extra fussy for hers. Jinwoon, who was still dating G.Na steadily, was the best man while I was the maid-of-honour. The entire city hall was dressed and decorated in Leeteuk's favourite designs and Taeyeon's favourite flowers; purple lilies.

 

The guests were arriving one by one and Taeyeon had warned me beforehand that Kyuhyun would be there with Victoria. I had just shrugged it off and gave her a smile. 

 

I got over Kyuhyun.

 

End of story.

 

Period.

 

I don't know why Taeyeon still gives me camomile tea every time she mentions him. I guess she thinks I'll still break down in tears after the 'incident'. 

 

''Aren't you guys ready yet? The wedding's about to start!'', Heechul butted in while poking his head through the door. His jaw dropped and he courteously took Taeyeon's hand and kissed the back of it.

 

''You look really pretty, Taeyeon-ah. You too, Seohyun'', Heechul complimented. I smiled in response and watched as Heechul take Taeyeon out of the room while I walked behind her. 

 

Something was definitely missing.

 

Taeyeon's hands were empty.

 

Crap.

 

Rushing to the room, I quickly grabbed two bouquets and dashed out of the room only to bump into a familiar red-headed maknae. I didn't even answer his, ''Hi'', since I was in such a hurry. ''Taeyeon!'', I yelled. 

 

She was waiting for me at the small opening to the aisle, her face previously nervous, but now filled with relief. Giving her bouquet to her, I hugged her softly and Heechul tugged on my arm. 

 

Taeyeon's father appeared by her side a few minutes later and the wedding march began almost immediately after. A couple of girls went before us and when it was our turn, Heechul and me walked in a steady rhythm. 

 

When I took my place at the side of the aisle with the rest of the girls, I spotted Yonghwa smiling at me from the third row. A small blush crept up my cheeks and I looked up to see Kyuhyun standing right in front of me from across the aisle.

 

His appearance didn't change at all. The same eyes, hair, lips, cheeks. I wondered whether he had grown in the past 3 years. It makes me happy to see that Victoria is here to support him.

 

Taeyeon's turn arrived and she walked down the aisle gracefully with her father. When he handed over Taeyeon to Leeteuk, who was smiling so much that his dimples were showing, I swore I saw his eyes glisten with tears.

 

The priest started muttering the incantations in such a bored tone that I felt my eyeslids droop ever so slightly. Luckily, it was nearing to the end and the next thing I knew, Leeteuk and Taeyeon's lips touched for a reason I knew very well.

 

They were married. 

 

I smiled at the both of them as they descended down the aisle as husband and wife. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''That was a nice wedding, wasn't it?'', Yonghwa said softly as both of us swayed to the slow music. ''Mmm~ It was worth seeing Taeyeon that happy.'', I agreed as I pecked his lips softly.

 

We both broke the kiss when we heard someone clear his throat. It was Leeteuk, with a radiant smile on his face. Yonghwa, noticing that Leeteuk wanted to dance with me, went away after a brief kiss on my forehead.

 

''Why the sudden interruption?'', I asked as Leeteuk danced gracefully with me. ''Nothing.'', he said a little bit too skeptically. He twirled me around and when I was expecting to see Leeteuk's face again, I bumped into Kyuhyun.

 

''I think I said 'Hi' to you earlier, didn't I, Joohyun-ah?'', he smirked at me. My head perked up at my name being used so formally by him...again.

 

''Wait, I can still call you Oppa, right?'', I asked as he twirled me around. He nodded happily and swayed with me. ''Oppa~~'', I stretched. He chuckled heartily. 

 

''Are you happy, Joohyun-ah?'', he asked all of a sudden. I met his eyes and gave him a light grin. ''I am, Oppa. Very much.'', I said while glancing at Yonghwa who was smiling at me.

 

Kyuhyun obviously caught our eye-contact and made a face at Yonghwa which he laughed at.

 

''Are you happy, Oppa?'', I asked as he turned his attention back to me. ''To be honest, not really.'', Kyuhyun confessed. ''Bwoh?! Wae?'', I asked with a pout.

 

''When you left, I was never really happy, Joohyun-ah. Victoria just made me happy temporarily.'', he said softly. 

 

''But be happy with Yonghwa, arasso?'', he continued while he my cheek. I nodded understandingly and patted his cheek. ''Be happy with Victoria too.'', I said softly.

 

''Next time, I'll make sure the three of us will visit you two.'', he promised. My jaw dropped. ''She's...?'', I trailed off. Kyuhyun nodded proudly. ''Oh my God! Congratulations!'', I exclaimed as I hugged him tight. He hugged back and lifted me up a few inches above the ground.

 

''Okay, okay. Can I have my wife back?'', Yonghwa said in obvious discomfort. Smiling, I gladly went to Yonghwa while Victoria showed up, her arm in Kyuhyun's.

 

We walked away after a few minutes of chatting and we resumed our previous position; me resting my head on Yonghwa's chest while he had his arms draped around me.

 

''They're having a kid, Yong.'', I said as I motioned toward Kyuhyun and Victoria who were smiling brightly. ''Chincha?'', he said with a sigh looking at them with a feeling of longing.

 

''Why? Do you want one too?'', I asked as I pulled his chin down to face me. ''You know how much I want one.'', he said like a kid. I chuckled as led his hand to my stomach. 

 

''Well it's happening.'', I said softly.

 

Yonghwa's eyes almost came out of their sockets. ''A-Are you sure? Y-You could be faking it... or maybe it's not real?'', Yonghwa started making weird suggestions.

 

''I checked. We're having a baby, Yong.'', I said as I kissed his cheek.

 

''HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crappy ending?

But since most of you didn't want ALL YongSeo, I included some SeoKyu hints.

 

Hope you enjoyed this story! :D

tumblr_m9h8evYmUO1rci6bno1_500.gif