Chapter 2

My Life With The Dorks
 
MFOtcGO.gif
h0PJxXR.png
40idijx.png

Chapter 2

“Miyoung, I know that oppa is going to not live with you and if you ever need anything, I’m only a phone call away.” Said Heechul.

 

I tried to be happy for him and smile for him, but all that came out was tears. I knew if he saw me cry, it would be hard for him to leave. Even though he is stubborn, he always breaks down when ever it comes to me. I don’t want to see him lose his dream because of me. I quickly wiped my tears before he could see, but it was to late.

 

“ Oh Miyoung, I really don’t have to leave if it means that much to you. I can call them right now, and tell him never mind. I can ..” said he to me before I interrupted him.

 

“ Oppa, these are happy tears. I’m so happy that you get to live out your dream. You worked so hard for it. I’m so proud of you!” I stated before I threw me arms around him. I was telling the truth. I am proud of him. He deserves it, but that wasn’t the reason for my tears. I’m scared to what might happen to the family while he  is away. We live in a bad neighborhood, and who know what may happen while he is gone. I  don’t want to be selfish, so I decide to not tell the whole truth. What harm will there be in a little white lie.

           

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of sniffles. I looked up to see oppa crying. He put his head on top of my head, so that I couldn’t see him crying. I smiled through the tears, when I realized that I was thinking wrong.  If he is happy, that is all I need. I pulled my head from under his chin and I look up at him. He was really the best brother ever.

 

“Oppa, all I really need if for you to be happy. Plus, Heejong oppa is still here to keep an eye on things. You have nothing to worry about.” I said as I was wiping his tears.He gave me a hug before he pulled away.

 

Wake up! Time for work!! Up! Up! Up!

 

I opened my eyes, when I realized it was just a dream. I really miss Heechul oppa. I wonder if he is doing ok. I also haven’t heard from Heejong oppa. He is probably causing trouble again. I hope he..

 

Grrrrrrrrrr

 

I was interrupted by the sound of my stomach rumbling. I forgot to eat last night, I guess it is because I was too worried about the leak, I thought. I huffed as I rolled out of bed. After I made my bed, checked the time. The digital clock read 4:20. I was running a bit late.

 

“I'm too much of an over- thinker.” I said. I really wish I didn’t think that much. I got my clothes and ran into the shower. I had to take a quick 5 minute shower. I really like taking 10 minutes because it relaxes me. As soon as I was done, I got dressed and got ready to leave. I was just about to head out the door, when I realized that I didn’t eat.

 

“ Oh well, another day won’t hurt..” I said as I ran out the door. As I was running down the street to Grandma’s Kitchen, I saw the same white car that passed the house last night. I could have sworn that I saw Heechul oppa in the car.

 

“ The dream really got to me.” I said as I ran past the car.

A/N

I was typing last  night and I got an idea. I hope it is good. If you have any ideas or concerns please message me or put it down in the comments below. Thanks for reading. It means a lot!

~MLPERK01

40idijx.png