On The Way Home

My Life With The Dorks
 
MFOtcGO.gif
h0PJxXR.png
40idijx.png

My name is Kim Miyoung. I am the sister of Kim Heechul. Yes, that is right. My brother is THE KIM HEECHUL of the Korean famous 15 member band. A band called Super Junior. But there is only one problem, me and my dorky, famous, stuck up brother are very differnet. That is the reason when I introduce my self to people, I don’t usually tell them that my brother is Heechul. Why, you may ask? Well they will just think I am lying. You see I am not the prettiest person there is. My brother is perfect, but me not so much. I am the opposite of my brother. I also have another brother most of you may seen his name before...Kim Heejong. He is a jerk, but I love him. Most people think he is the most annoying person in the world, but he is a real sweet heart.I don't know where his tallness came from. He has the cutest pet squrriel, named Alivn. But, I wish I was like my brothers! They are so outgoing. I'm nothing like them    

List of about me:

Short- I am about 5’3

Acne- I have that too. It is mainly on my face. My acne is stubborn and it WIILL NOT go away.

Glasses - Yes, I have glasses. Well you might be thinking that glasses are ok, but not when you have your grandpa’s glasses that are just out of date and too big for my face.

Shy - unlike my brother who is…….. Outgoing is some ways, I am very shy and I am very insecure and I can’t take a joke. Don’t get me wrong, I can laugh at jokes but not when it is about me, my family or anyone I love.

Sharp hearing - since I have this I can hear people very good from certain lengths. Because of this I can hear people talking about me and that gives me the insecurities.

Not good clothing - will explain that more later.

A bit of an over bite - I will explain that later on to.

- AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE-

In poverty - you see my family is poor and can't afford much, the money we do have goes to the bills we have, you my father died when I was 3 years old and when my brother was 13 years old. My mom has been trying for years the bills my dad left behind so that is why I can’t have new clothes.

After knowing this, my life just got worse. You may be thinking, how could it get any worse? Well my mom died 2 months ago from gun shot while walking home from work. So far, I have been living in our run down, beat up house. The only good thing about the house is that it is paid for. But there are still some bills that need to be paid for. You might be thinking, where are your brother? Well since Heechul is in Super Junior, he is so busy that he checks in every so often, I don’t tell him my situation because that will only put more stress on him. I know he seems like this big tough guy but in the inside he is this big softy and he gets stress really easy. Heejong on the other hand, well he moved to America the last time I heard from him and I have no way of containing him.

So for me to support myself, I work a lot to get by. I got my high school diploma, but I have to get money for the bills somehow. I would get a college degree, but there is no way that I could afford it. So, I work at restaurant called Grandama's Kitchen from 6 am - 11am. My second job is about a 10 minute walk from my 1st job. The second job I work at is at a pet store. I work there from 11:30 am - 6: 30 pm. The main reason why I pick this store is because my love from animals. But the worst part is that the bugs that they sell for some of the pets. You might be thinking, bugs aren’t that bad, but for me….let’s just say me and bugs don’t mix. My third job is about a 15 minute walk from there. The third place I work at is a music store from 7:50pm - 1:00am, The music store is were I listen to music when I am feeling down and where I keep updated on my brother. From the music store to my house is about 20- 30 minutes away. After I get home I only eat ramen when I get home. The ramen I eat when I get home is the only thing I eat for the day or I don’t eat anything at all.

Sorry for the rambling, I thought you might need to know some things before I tell you how I got to live with the dorks. Right now it is about 1: 05 am. I am on my way home from work. For the last couple of days, I haven’t been eating due to the lack of sleep I have. I am about 15 minutes away from home by the side walk near the road, when suddenly, I start getting weak. I am only two streets down from the house. I pretty sure I can make it.

            By the time that I got to the front yard of the house, I suddenly feel a drop a rain.

“ Oh, this is just great. It is raining.”

One of the problems I have about the house, is that we tend to a leaks when it rains. I really need to check the…

GRRRRRRRRRR

“Oh, I better eat tonight. I don’t know how long it has been since I have eaten.

I opened the front door, only to see that my hypothesis was correct. There was a leak.

“ Why do you have to do this to me?”

I ran over to the closet and got the mop bucket. I ran back over to the leak and put it under the leak.

“ That will have to do for now…” I huffed.

It took me a few minutes before realizing that the front door was opened. I quickly ran over to the door to shut it. Before I did, I noticed a white car drive by the house. I let it slip my mind, before I shut the door. I walked over to my room and changed, before going to bed.

“ I hope Heechul oppa and Heejong oppa are ok. I pray that they are doing good.”

Before I knew it, I was in dreamland.

A/N

I'm so sorry that I havent been updating. Things have come up. When I was reading this story, I decided to redo it. I'm sorry for the trouble. I try and update next week.

40idijx.png