Chapter 3

My Life With The Dorks
 
MFOtcGO.gif
h0PJxXR.png
40idijx.png

Chapter 3

As I ran inside Grandma’s Kitchen, the bell on the door rang, signaling that someone opened the door. “ Hello, Welcome to… oh hi Miyoung.” Said Eunji. Eunji and I have been friends for a while now. She knows of my situation and tries to help. She was the one who got me this job.

“I’m sorry that I’m late. I overslept.” I huffed as I blew a strand of hair out of my face.

As soon as I looked up, I could she that she was worried. You see, Eunji kind of runs the place. Her Grandma is the owner of the Grandma’s Kitchen, but lately she hasn’t been feeling the best. So, Eunji decided to help her in anyway she can. You see, Eunji inherited her grandma’s ability to cook food. But, I think the gene skipped generation, because she joked about how her mom burns almost anything she cooks. Eunji is like a sister to me. She often nags me about….

“ I hope you are taking care of yourself. You know that if you ever need anything I will always be there for you. “, said Eunji. “Yes unni, I know. “, I replied. 

Before she could say anything else, I ran in the back to put on my apron. I wonder how Heechul oppa is doing. I hope he is eating okay and getting enough sleep. I swear, once he puts his mind to something he won’t stop ‘til he gets what he needs done. Sometimes he would forget to eat or stay up too late whenever he knows that he needs some rest.  I haven't seen him in a few years. I know he is busy with his work. He keeps in touch every now and then. I didn’t notice that I was thinking too much, until Eunji came in the employee locker room/ eating area.

“Miyoung, are you ever coming out of your thinking coma? You have been here for 10 minutes." said Eunji. 

" Oh fiddlesticks!" I said as I looked at the clock. " I am soooooo sorry! I didn't realize it has been 10 minutes" 

" Haha, it's okay Miyoung. Sometimes I wonder what you think about that makes you think for 10 minutes straight." she said.

" Honestly, I have no idea half of the time. But, I go right now to wait on some tables." I said as I ran out of the room.

As I picked up a notepad and a pencil, I went over to the first table in my section.  It was a group of four people aroung my age. When I was about to take their order, a pair of two men who came in the diner. Weird, they have sunglasses on. I looked outside and it wasn't even sunny. 

" Welcome to Grandma's Kitchen! I will be right with you!" I said to the two men. As I was taking the group's order, the two men sat down in the booth behind the group.  I  went over to Eunj, who was working in the kitchen today and gave to the groups order

" Hey unni, this is table 4 order. I will go and get table 5 order right now. " I said to Eunji. She simply nodded her head as I walked away from the kitchen.  As I approached the two men, they seemed to hide there face from me. Weird. Is it because of my ugly face? You know what Miyoung, face your fears. You can do this. When I was about to open my mouth, all I could see was a nervous smile for the two of them. 

 

.

A/N

I am sooooooooooo sorry everybody! I was busy with school and I totally forgot about all of this! I am mentally kicking myself for even forgetting  about it. I am going to try and update every week. The day I have yet to decide on because of school. Stupid College.  I will get back to you guys and tell you what day I decide.  I am going to edit  the other chapters. I must not have edited it or something because some of it has bad grammar. Well, I'm bad at grammar, but this is way over what the usual is. I sorry for such a short chapter. I will try and make it longer next time. I better stop rambling. I can ramble on forever when I'm typing. See you guys later (:  

~MLPERK01

40idijx.png