`o7

Girlfriend Hire

 

A new day brought you another day out, only this time it was a bit more serious. Yeonhee had pulled a fit this morning when she found out that one of the nieces or nephews and into her closet and found her wedding dress.

Now that was a disaster. They had just been watching a craft show where the presenters were T-shirt dying and had made a massacre of Yeonhee’s pearly dress.

“It’s ruined” she sniffled into Jongin’s shoulder. He comforted with a of his hand, “Don’t worry baby, I’ll buy you another, even better that before”

You watched sympathetically as Yeonhee wiped her face and smiled. “You’re right! I can just get another” she clasped her hands together, “Oh this is great, Miyoung can come too this time!”

You looked shocked momentarily but regained composure. Before you could answer Yeonhee and grabbed your arm.

“You don’t mind me stealing her for the day, do you brother?” She asked Chanyeol. He simply shook his head.

“It’s settled then!!” Yeonhee cried. She marched away, dragging you along.

The girls left the villa leaving the house only a tiny bit quiet.

“So what should we do guy?” Jongin asked in the open air. He looked from person to person, each shrugging their shoulder or grunting in response.

“Come on, we can have fun with those girls can’t we” He tried to encourage.

Baekhyun’s eyebrow rose, “What fun is there without girls?”

“Yah, I hope you’re not talking about my sister” Chanyeol scolded Jongin. Jongin looked in alarm, “What? I said nothing! And besides, it’s a bit late for that, Yeonhee and I will one day have children and—Ow!”

Chanyeol threw a nearby colouring pencil one of the children left behind at his head.

“What the hell dude?” Jongin hissed, rubbing his forehead. Chanyeol glared at him, “You planning on getting my baby sister pregnant?”

“No that—“

“Oh, so she is pregnant already then? Unbelievable! Let’s go!” Chanyeol demanded, he grabbed Jongin and Baekhyun and pulled them outside.

Baekhyun looked in confusion, “Hey! Why me? Where are we even going?”

“To see Yeonhee and settle this!” Chanyeol stated.

Jongin rolled his eyes, “If you want to spy on your girlfriend then you just need to say so”

Chanyeol looked at him and blinked, “Ah didn’t think of that...even more reason to go!”

Baekhyun sighed, “Easy for you two, you have girlfriends to on. Me, there’s your ex Sarang and my sister.”

He sighed loudly as he followed Chanyeol and Jongin.

 

Yeonhee skipped into a bridal shop after noticing the clear out sale they were having. You weaved in and out of the aisles and realised that three figures had turned up at the shop too.

Yeonhee went over and quickly welcomed them, “You came?”

“Yup, this one here was missing his girl” Jongin nudged Chanyeol, who in return flashed him a look.

Yeonhee frowned, “You didn’t miss me?”

“Of course I did babe” he cooed, crushing her in a huge hug.

You walked over and smiled at Chanyeol. “Hey”

“Hey back at ya” he replied, smiling that silly grin of his. Your stomach leaped and your heart soared. It was a feeling you thought you would never experience again.

Yeonhee clasped her hands all of a sudden, “This is great! Chanyeol has a partner to go down the aisle with. Miyoung, let’s try on some bridesmaid’s dresses!”

She grabbed your arm and pulled you away, making you squeal in surprise. You wondered if Yeonhee was slipped something in her morning coffee or something equivalent.

 

Moments later, you were in a changing room, holding on to a pale pink dress with some delicate embroidery. You huffed softly, thinking of how you got into all of this. You were just meant to be Chanyeol’s girlfriend. No one said anything about being a bridesmaid.

You’d be in pictures that Yeonhee would cherish forever. Did she really accept you that much?

What was going to happen when the wedding was over and done with?

Sighing loudly, you hadn’t realised that someone had snuck in the room with you now.

“Tired?” a voice said behind you. You stumbled, feeling very startled and turned to face whoever it was. You breathed out in relief, glad that it was just Chanyeol.

“What the hell are you doing in here? I thought you were some ert!” you scolded, slapping a hand across his arm.

Chanyeol shrugged, “It’s boring out there”

You rolled your eyes, “Then why did you come?”

He shrugged again, “I don’t know. I forgot.”

You shook your head while looking it him, “Fine. Could you zip me up please?”

You turned your back to him and felt warm fingers accidently brush against your back. Chanyeol held on to the zip and pulled it up in a constant motion, his skin touching you every now and again.

Once done you turned again to look at him. “Thanks” you whispered, realising the close distance between you and him.

Chanyeol reached out, swiping your hair away from your shoulders and gathering at the back.

“You really are hard to resist” Chanyeol stated, making it clear that he found it hard to keep his head clear of you.

You tried hard not to smile too much and run your hands up his arms, “Then stop resisting”

In a matter of seconds, his mouth was on yours. Warmth emanated from his caressing lips as they moulded with yours. A feverish kiss was shared between you two as his fingers mingled in your long locks and your arms wove round his neck and shoulders.

His tongue the contour of your lip and met your own tongue. Your mouth was deliciously inviting for Chanyeol while his tongue teased and played freely.

“Miyoung? You done in there?” a chain of knocks were heard on the changing room door. You pulled away from Chanyeol’s lips but that didn’t stop him. His lips were pressed on various placed along your neck and should.

You sighed softly in delight but quickly shook yourself out of it, “Just give me a minute!”

Chanyeol chuckled softly, finding it funny yet exciting knowing that there were people out there.

“Chanyeol let’s go” you said. However, it only made Chanyeol reclaim your lips. He devoured them, harshly for a while then decreasing the pressure, softly moving against your lips, locking and re-locking with small smooching noises.

An whimper echoed in your mouth; the slow kissing was divine and there was simply no way you could stop it.

“Jesus Miyoung, come on out!” Yeonhee’s voice could be heard again.

Chanyeol groaned and let go your lips. You pouted softly, knowing that you had to leave. You looked in the mirror and fixed your hair and wiped your reddened lips.

Before leaving you winked at Chanyeol who in return smiled. “Don’t think this is over” He whispered.

You stuck your tongue out at him and snuck out the changing room carefully so no one saw Chanyeol.