Dinner

TOP and I

Later that night you went and ate dinner with your unnie. She is a chef and knows how to cook lots of dishes. She gave you extra kimchi because she knows how much you love it. You eat her delicious meal with a big smile on your face. After the meal you start thinking of T.O.P.

You: Unnie?
Your sister: Yeah what is it? Did you get food poisoning?
You: Aniyo unnie. What do you think about dating a pop star?
Your sister: I'd think the person dating one would have to be careful because they may be a player why?
You: Ahh no reason 
Your sister: Tell me why?
You: Ummm T.O.P invited me to his studio
Your sister: Really?
You: Yeah and we got to know eachother....
Your sister: Cool I am jealous! What happened next?
You: We uh.... *RING RING* I have a phone call *answers phone* Yoboseyo?
T.O.P: Is this a bad time?
You: *smiles* Aniyo T.O.P-shi
Your sister: *Mouth open and walks away*
T.O.P: Call me oppa. I like how you say it
You: OK oppa!
T.O.P: Are you busy?
You: I am eating at my unnies house
T.O.P: Can I come over?
You: Ummm *Asks your sis* Yeah oppa you can *gives him address*
T.O.P: Ill be there soon *hangs up*

You do all the dishes from the meal your sister made and got out the dessert. You put on a nice dress that your sister lent you. Then T.O.P arrived he was wearing leather pants, a white r and a leather jacket. You greeted him with a smile and he came up to you and gave you a big hug.He held your hand as you showed him where the table was. He pulled out your chair and sat in it. He moved his chair next to you and grabbed your hand again.

T.O.P: Where is your sister?
You: In the kitchen

He then got up and greeted your sister and thanked her for letting him come over. He came back and sat next to you. He looked into your eyes and put his arm on the table. He nearly put his elbow in the dessert. You immediately start laughing at the thought of it and T.O.P looks confused.

T.O.P: Why are you laughing?
You: You nearly dipped your elbow in my dessert *stops laughing*
T.O.P: *Looks at elbow* Aish I nearly did *giggles*
You: *Giggle*

T.O.P then holds both of your hands and looks into your eyes. You notice he is wearing contacts. He slowly leans closer to you and closes his eyes when your sister comes in.

Your sister: Not at the dinner table 
You: Mianhae unnie
Your sister: You know my rules
You: Yes unnie
T.O.P: It wasn't her fault it was mine *smiles*

Then your unnie sits down and you all start eating the dessert. T.O.P finished first because he really liked it. You gave him some of yours and your unnie gave you an annoyed look because she made it for you. T.O.P and your sister got to know each other better and she knew that he was a good guy. After your dessert you took T.O.P to his motorbike and he gave you a kiss on the forehead and wished you goodnight.