The Date!

TOP and I

You looked at the window and were in complete awe. You started to smile and blush. You giggled a little bit when he had a little trip. You could tell he hadn't seen you yet. Then you thought to yourself "Am I pretty? What if he thinks I'm ugly?" as he approached the door. You became very nervous. Then he knowcked on the door. You slowly walked to the door. You shyly opened it. You blushed and smiled. He smiled back then you both looked down in embarrassment. He passed you the roses he bought for you. 

T.O.P: You look very beautiful
You: Thank you. You look very very very handsome
T.O.P: *blush* Thank you...
You:....
T.O.P:....
You:....
T.O.P: OK are you ready?
You: I just need to grab my bag.
T.O.P: OK be quick
You: OK *grabs bag* Let's go

He grabbed your hand and escorted you to his car. You sat in the front seat smelling the roses. You started to blush even more. T.O.P sat in the front and started to drive. Every now and again you and T.O.P would look at eachother and your eyes will meet. He moved one of his hands off the steering wheel and held your hand. After he grabbed your hand he started to smile. After 20 minutes you arrived at his house. When you entered his home you thought "Wow it's so neat and big" You noticed that T.O.P left and went into the kitchen. You followed him. He told you to sit down.

You: I don't want to
T.O.P: Why?
You: Because I want to help
T.O.P: Help me by sitting down
You:.... No
T.O.P: If I hug you will you sit down
You: Maybe *winks*
T.O.P: I will only hug you if its a yes *Raises an eyebrow*

You: Fine...
T.O.P: Fine is not a yes
You: Yes

T.O.P walked over to you and gave you the best hug you have ever had. You wanted it to last forever but he ordered you to sit down. You did as he asked and sat down waiting for him. After a few minutes T.O.P walked in with your food. He smiled at you as he put it down. It looked and smelt delicious. You tried a bit...

You: WOOOW! It's fantastic
T.O.P: Baby *laughs*
You: I see what you did there *laughs*
T.O.P: Is it really that good?
You: Yes Yes Yes
T.O.P: Better than my hug
You: No
T.O.P: *smiles*
You: I am a bit thirsty
T.O.P: Ahhh I forgot the champagne 

T.O.P went back in the kitchen and grabbed the chapagne and two glasses. He filled the classes and blushed. You both ate your meals and looked at eachother with flirty eyes. He would sometimes wink at you. After you had both finished. You were so full and T.O.P put on romantic music. He looked at you mischieviously.

T.O.P: Dance with me
You: Choom TOP!
T.O.P: Please dance
You: I am too full
T.O.P: *grabs your arm* Come on
You: OK

You guys both slow danced. You usually don't like dancing but with him it was the best. You thought to yourself "I really love him.... I hope he feels the same" You had the best night of your life and fell asleep in his arms....