"Let me have your number."

Then I Saw You.

He looks concerned, I don't what it is about but that expression of his is making me 'melting' a bit. Those lips of his looks too ... WOW. And his arms, do they even allow college students to have tattoos on their body? Well, I must say, for a guy with a handsome prince look, those tattoos compliments his manliness. His left arm is full of tattoos. A long string of tattoos, to be exact. 

"May I help you?" he says, directing his question at me with a smirk.

"Oh? N-no. Um.. Excuse me.." I was agitated for that moment and quickly walked away.

I gave myself a coarse sigh and raced through the millions of people in the gigantic hallway. I checked the time on my phone and realized that it was almost time for class and I have no idea how to get to it. I groaned to myself for not having the cheek to ask people for directions. 

* DING DONG DING DONG! *

Oh no! Class is starting! As other students started to quicken their steps and heading off to their own class, I stood there, in the middle of the empty hallway like a lost puppy. 

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Aren't you getting to class?" said a stranger.

I turned around to have a look of the person who just spoke to me. It was that guy. The guy who stood by the entrance. Judging by his facial expression, I expected him to be in a hurry to get to class but he wasn't. 

"Oh, I don't know the way to my class. I'm a freshman."

"Really? You look to pretty to be a freshman here. Let me help you. What's your first class?" he asks, striking a wink at me.

"Geography." I answered, holding out my timetable schedule to him.

"Lucky you."

"Why?"

"I have the same class as you. Looks like we are gonna be close. Let's go. You don't want to be late, right?"

I simply gave him a smile and nod.

~

During Geography class just now, I was not scolded by my Geography teacher. She just gave me a breif warning and a small penalty. What's the penalty, you ask? Oh yeah, I was not able to pick my own partner. I know that sounds a little bit of childish but, most of the students in my class were dudes, including Jay. And I was kind of shy to sit beside guys. Thank god, Jay was nice enough to volunteer to be my partner. I guess, he knows that I'm the shy type. Which I am.

Having Jay as my partner is definitely the best. He kept on shooting my with his lame jokes which made me laugh and giggle alot. Even though our teacher gave us countless of warnings to stay silent, he still refuses to make me laugh.

After Geog, I had two periods of free time before my next class, so is Jay. So, Jay decided to give me a mini-tour of the whole school.

"Jay, your such a joker. Ms. Cecilia gave us warnings and you still made me laugh. Thank god we were not given any punishments." I said, flinging a light punch on his shoulder.

"That old bag? Nah, she wouldn't even care if I jumped off a builidng. Her warnings are just bull to me." Jay says, sipping up his cola.

"Thanks for the tour, anyways." I said, changing the subject.

"It's alright. Hey, when do your classes end?"

"1PM, why?"

"I was thinking maybe we could hang around at the mall."

I titter and agreed.

"Where should we meet then?" I said, flinging my bag over my back.

"At the entrance. Right after class." he says, adjusting his'NY' cap and jumping off from the bench.

"Ok. See you later."

"Wait! Let me have your number." Jay fished out his phone from his back pocket.

"My number is 91234324. Call me." I said, giving him a smile before walking off.

"Sweet! See ya later." he shreiked with happiness.

A/N:

I know this chapter is a little bit 'off' but I promise that the date would be an irony to you!