" It's You "

Then I Saw You.

* DING DONG RING RONG BING BONG! *

The last bell of the day rang, I greeted goodbye to my new classmates and walked out of the classroom, not forgetting that little 'date' I promised with Jay. While walking, I can help but beam with happiness. I can't forget that vivid image of him in my mind. The way he smiles and the way his eyes followed with it, his American accent was so deep into the bones, wait a minute, am I, ____ having my very first college crush?

The sound of his name just makes me giggle like a little 'fangirl'. I don't seem to understand why girls in this school never gives him the second look. I mean like, b*tch, that dude is GORGEOUS. He may look like your typical everyday dude that you see walking down the streets with casual clothes, but what makes hiim appeal more to me is his long stream of tattoos on his left arm! Who knows, maybe there would be more of them under... that.. shirt of his.

I knew I was walking the right way and I could already see the entrance far from the distance in this crowded hallway. The minute I saw Jay, I shoved everyone off me and quickened my steps. Many people shot glares at me and clicked their toungues, but I don't care, I only had my mind on him and the time I am gonna spend with him later.

About 5 five away from the entrance, Jay had already saw me and waved his left arm as high as he could. I waved back at him with a smile smothered on my face. I continued walking and was completely oblivious about the glass doors infront of me as I was to focused on Jay's smile, I walked right into it. I hit my head hard on the glass and fell back, making my come in contact with the hard cold floor and the things in my bag scattered around.

I groaned and rubbed my forehead. I could hear people laughing at the back, I was too embarrased to look up so I lowered my head down.

"Hey! Are you alright? Does your head hurt?".

What a familliar voice. I raised my chin up and realized that Jay was already crouching next to me; his face milimeters away from mine. I felt my cheeks burning and blushing hard, OH MY GOD, we could have kissed in that kind of position! He had his thumb on my forehead, rubbing it gently.

"Does this still hurt?".

I sheepishly nodded.

He held a hand out to me, I held onto it. He gripped my hand hard and helped me up. He picked up my bag and shoved my things in it before passing it to me. He dusted it off with his palms before giving it back to me. I smiled to him as a thank you.

"Do you still want to go to the mall? I mean like, you hit your head hard just now." he asks, still sounding a bit more concerned.

"Yeah, I don't want this little thing to ruin our date-"

"Date?"

"Uh... N-no. I-I mean our FREINDLY hangout in the mall." I stuttered, thinking that it would cover up for what I said just now.

He laughed. Oh, and his eyes are 'smiling' too.

"Oh, ok then. Let's go."

It was kind of a bummer that he didn't have a car or a bike. It would have been fun to show off to the other students. But I did not mind taking the bus to the mall with him. I prayed hard for a full bus because, I wanted to stand close to him without having to give him any excuse. Smart, huh? I know! 

We both waited at the bus stop, both of us standing on the edge of the bus stop. While we waited for the bus, we stood silently before Jay started the conversation.

"So, how's college? Pretty fun stuff, huh?" Jay says, cracking open the silence between us.

"Quite good. Yours?"

"Well, let's just say because of a certain someone, I couldn't concentrate at all today."

"Who is it? Is it a girl?" I was dumb enough to even ask that.

"Yeah, about your height, she was quite the clumsy type."

"Who is it?" I smacked myself in the head a few times, unconciously.

"It's you."

Those two words completely made me freeze to my words. I covered the smile on my face and blushed hard. A guy, thinking of me all day in school, is this suppose to be a dream or something? I couldn't help but pinch my upper arm hard.

"Ok, this is officially not a dream." I said, rubbing my upper arm.

"It's not." he says with a smile reflected back at me. "The bus is here. And gosh, look at that. It's ing full!"

THANK YOU, GOD!

I and Jay managed to squeeze inside the bus in the last minute. We got a spot just right in the middle of the bus and was standing close to each other. There was a plump dude standing behind me and a plump woman behind Jay that made us almost mashed into each other. For 'safety', Jay had his left arm around my waist and his right hand gripping the pole beside him. 

I had my bag held tightly to my body. I can't help but observe the tattoos he had on his arm. It was all so, WOW! Just right on his collarbone, a little flesh was showing and I could see some ink going on. I could only make out the words 'Lion' on his right chest. How I wonder what the rest of his tattoos look like.

The bus suddenly stopped abruptly and made everyone who was standing fell to the side. I didn't expect for the bus to stop so suddenly so I immediately grabbed the hem of Jay's shirt. And guess what, the two plump people who were standing behind of the both of us kind of 'mashed' us together. Making Jay's chin hit my nose. ( Yes, you are shorter than Jay by a few centimeters. )

"Ssst! Oww.." I exclaimed, rubbing my nose and scrunching it up.

A/N:

OK, so this wasn't the irony I was looking for. Gosh, I just LOVE to make empty promises. I am sorry. I'm that kind of author who plans very well but end up doing something else. So, I guess you can call me 'Unpredictable Author' huh? Anyways, give that subcribe button some love :D