First day of College! YAY..

Then I Saw You.

Urgh.. That annoying alarm clock! Just five more minutes please!

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I swear I'm going to smash it to peices if it beeps again.

*BEEP BEP BEEP*

I know it's the first day of college for me but I can't bring myself to admit it. If it's a new school, I know that this means I have to go and make new friends and experience both heaven and hell all over again. But, urgh.. forget it. Let's just hope that today would be a better day. Damn it, how I wish holidays were longer.

I stretched my left arm and pressed the 'Stop' button on that annoying alarm clock. I sighed miserably and pulled my body up. The bright sun was shining through the windows and almost blinded my eyes with it. Thanks alot.. I muttered under my breath. I scratched my frizzy bed hair and yawned till my mouth can't stretch any longer. 

I wore my slippers and grabbed my towel on the side of my bed frame and made my way to the bath room. I dragged my feet and slouched my back, expressing how tired I was. In the bath room, it took me a while to even turn on the shower because I was busy digging out the eye wax on the corner of my eye and stripping. 

"Oh! ing cold!" I shriek, after turning on the shower.

I forgot to turn on the heater again... 

"Am I always this stupid? Gosh.." I sighed while flipping the switch on to use the water heater.

Finally, hot water. I let it flow down my body for a while and started to use the body soap. Fearing that I may give off a weird odour, I scrubbed the crap out of me. Not forgetting to shave my underarms and using the bath scrub on my back, neck, body, abdomen and my long legs.

I let down my long hair and wet it. Pumping a few squirts of my hair shampoo on the palm of my hands and lather it with hot water before dumping it onto my hair. Using my fingers and some water to make huge foam on my hair, I played around with it. Creating stupid shapes and pretending that I was filming for a hair shampoo commercial.

~

I turned off the water and wrapped the towel around my body. I dried off my long hair with the hair dryer infront of the fogged bathroom mirror, even though it won't be worth it because I could only see a blurred reflection of myself.

I made my way to my room, half-way when I was drying my hair. I was too lazy to even dry the rest of it so, I'll just let the sun to evaporate it off. I opened the door to my closet and started to pick out an outfit to wear.

A dress? No way, too girl-ish.

A tank top? I don't think so. I don't want to see the guys in my college drooling over my cleavage.

A t-shirt? Fine, I'll take that.

It was a turqoise-coloured shirt with a picture of a cat in the middle of it. I was actually planning to wear my dress but I lost interest in it already.

Jeans? Nah, it won't do good for my long legs. Maybe next time.

Shorts? Guess I have no other choice, Denim shorts it is.

I picked out a beige-coloured bra and ''- coloured . I wore it and then wore over my 't-shirt' and slipped into my 'Denim' shorts. I threw aside my towel and sat infront of my dressing table. I combed down the knots in my hair before flinging it from side to side. I was too lazy to even pound some make-up on my face so, I'll make do with some powder and my 'Hello Kitty' specs I got at an Asian Beauty Store.

I grabbed my bag and shoved my phone, earpiece, some books, my wallet, basically, 10% of my personal things. I slung it over my back and jogged down the stairs to bid my family goodbye.

I pulled my car over in the parking lot and made my way to the enterance of the college. And honestly, the view was quite 'shocking' for me. I walked past couples french kissing, guys groping their girlfriends and teachers hugging each other. But not this guy in particular. He was the only guy waiting silently at the enterance with his eyes glued to his iphone. He hat an 'R16' cap on, a blue 'Denizen' shirt, navy blue jeans and sneakers.

I didn't mean to stare at him for awhile but when he looked up, MY GOD... hottest dude, EVER..

A/N :

Thank you for reading this chapter. I promise that I would feature Jay more in the future chapters. Subscribe!