In which I am clean again

Thank the Cake (No Guarantee of End)

We cleaned up the kitchen quickly, trying to hold in our small outbursts of laughter. AJ and Yoseob started making dinner and wouldn't let us help. It was something about a surprise ingredient or secret recipe or something. Hyunseung looked a little concerned but reluctantly followed me into the living room. It will taste good I'm sure. Doojoon started to get up as we walked into the living room. What is up with this guy? I quickly told him to stay and pulled Hyunseung up the stairs.  He looked at me surprised as we arrived at the second level. "Which door is the bathroom?" I turned and asked him. The bit of shock that had rested in his cheeks left and he gave me a small smile while pointing to the door at the end of the hall. He must have thought....that train of thought dissolved into a silent giggle. "Oh! You wouldn't have happened to bring my clothes back with us would you?"

He shook his head no. "Did you need to take a shower?" He gently wiped some of the sticky soap off of my neck.

"If that is ok with you I would really like to get this stuff out of my hair." I tried to calm my thumping heart, hoping he couldn't feel how fast it was beating from the veins in my neck. I bit my lip as I realized that I didn't have any clothes to change into.

"I'm sorry we didn't bring your clothes; and you are all wet." He mumbled the last part as he watched water drip from my hair. "We don't have any girl’s clothes here but you could borrow some of mine if that is ok."

I tried to figure out how that would work but gave up. Who cares? I would be walking around in Hyunseung's clothes! He showed me where everything was in the bathroom and I kept bumping into him in the small space, causing my face to continually rise in temperature. After a few minutes of this, he disappeared into a room that was joined to the bathroom. I curiously peeked after him and realized it was a bedroom. He was digging around in a drawer and pulled out a large black t-shirt with a cheetah in white. After placing it on a bed nearby he pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and held them up looking at the waist. He hesitated, obviously not knowing if they would fit, and looked back at the t-shirt on the bed. It was large enough to be a dress I noticed and even though I was never into t-shirt dresses, since it was his shirt I would love it. I pulled my head back into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My face was flushed, my hair was tousled, and my dress was covering about as much of me as a towel would have. Maybe less. I sighed and looked up as he re-entered the bathroom with the t-shirt.  

"I hope this is ok. I didn't find any pants that I thought would fit you right." He looked a little worried about the length. Oh!

"I just remembered I have a pair of jeans in my purse! Would you be willing to grab them for me?"

He smiled, feeling more comfortable and ran to get the pants. He was back soon holding the ripped up skinny jeans. I smiled and took them from his out-stretched hands, putting them on the counter. "Thank you so much." I waited for him to leave the room and he just stared at me. Finally his face turned red, realizing his mistake and that I was waiting, and he left the room closing the door behind him. I locked it behind him and peeled off my sodden dress. Hopefully this hadn't ruined it.


I stepped out of the shower and shivered as the cooler air hit my skin. The shower had felt amazing. I ran my fingers through my hair before getting dressed. The soft cotton tee felt good as it slipped over my head and brushed against my freshly washed skin. Pulling on the old pair of jeans, I realized that I had left a tube of Chap Stick in the pocket. I took it out and applied it to my lips. To bad I took the makeup out of my purse. What should I do with my hair? I rubbed a towel over it roughly and was thankful that it seemed noticeably dryer. I pulled it back and draped the towel over the rack. Picking up the dress that I had previously been wearing, it was still wet and I wasn't sure what to do with it. Would it be rude to leave it hanging over the shower curtain? I left it hanging there and opened the bathroom door. I took a step and then jumped slightly. Doojoon was there; leaning against the wall staring at me. Was he waiting for me?


Authors note:

Here is what the outfit looks like :)

http://www.polyvore.com/creating_character/set?id=28117001

Hmmm a sweatshirt wonder where that comes into the story ;)