What am I going to do??

Thank the Cake (No Guarantee of End)

(Doojoon's POV)

I found myself staring into space more than watching the TV. This girl was trouble. Don't get me wrong, she was great, but I couldn't stay around her for more than a few minutes without ending up thinking about her in some way. I can't like her. I don't like her! I knew that I did and it killed me. She is Hyunseung's girlfriend! She obviously doesn't like me, and she seems to be someone you don't want to mess with. That last reason only made me like her more despite my better judgment.  Whatever happens she absolutely, no way, can stay here tonight. We can find her somewhere to stay but she cannot, I repeat, cannot stay here. I decided to risk trying to bring up the subject with her so that I could at least make sure she had a place to stay. It wasn't like I just wanted to kick her out on the street. I just, couldn't be around her. This was so dumb. I looked up as Hyunseung and her entered the room heading towards the couch to join me. I got up to leave, but she told me to stay and suddenly pulled him up the stairs, leaving the room. I sighed. Definitely can't.
After a while, Hyunseung came downstairs and went over to where she had left her purse. He pulled out a pair of pants and ran back up the stairs returning soon after. I heard the water turn on upstairs. Shower. My thoughts resumed their tumbling. She obviously doesn't want us to know that she doesn't have a place to stay and I don't want the others to know either. They would automatically tell her to stay with us. The best way to take care of this would be to talk to her alone. Alone. I twitched and re-ran the thought. I would have to. Ugh. Hearing the water turn off upstairs, I got up, slowly heading upstairs to get it over with. I took my time, knowing that it would probably take her a bit to get dressed and stuff. I leaned against the wall, staring into the space in front of the closed door. She doesn't like me anyway so it isn't like I'm making it worse by doing this. Right? I was just re-thinking it again when she opened the door. She jumped slightly, seeing me there and I realized how weird it was. Crap. What I was going to say had left my mind and I just stood there for a second trying to collect my thoughts.
"Uh..." She looked at me with questioning eyes. They were dark brown and I felt the feeling coming out of them.
I look like such a creeper. Crap. I took a breath. Who cares, she will be gone soon and I won't have to worry about it anymore. I took another breath and forced myself to talk.
"I know you don't have a place to stay tonight. It seems you don't want the others to know so I can take care of it myself. Just tell me the area of the city that you need to be in and it will be taken care of." I watched as her eyes widened and then darken. Uh oh.
"You did go through my purse! You went through my phone!"
I backed up. Her eyes were flashing and she was walking towards me like I was going to die. I am going to die.
"
I...." My sentence was cut off by a loud yell from the bottom of the stairs.
"DINNER!!!!"
Thank you God! She released her grip that I now realized was on the collar of my shirt.
"I'm not done with you." She gave me one last stabbing stare and walked downstairs.
My heart was pounding in my ears and I gripped my neck, swallowing. Whoa. She really was going to kill me. I took a few deep breaths and made my way downstairs. The only place open would be the one next to her. I sat down carefully and could feel the energy coming out of her constantly ramming needles into my skin. Oh man. How do I fix this?


Authors note:

I wrote this while listening to my Personal Fianace lecture. OTL Don't follow my example. Not everyone has open book tests. lol

I feel so bad for Doojoon :(