Second

Lost Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

She bowed her head down, as she palmed her tear stricken face. Things are getting complicated; now that the real father of her daughter is already found out about JiEun and he demanded an explanation of the year, why she’s keeping him in the dark about their daughter. Which she’d never able to answer. She sighed as she brushed her hair aside and standing up. She walk toward the balcony and slipped outside. She fished a pack of cigarettes from her pocket. She took one and lit it; she took a long drag and savoring it, letting it out slowly. Smoking will never solve the problem, but in time like this she really needs this.

Kwon Jiyong. The mention of his name surely bringing back all the bittersweet memory. It makes her remember all the pain, longing and the yearning. For her he will always be the love of her life and the father of her daughter, the one that holding her heart. The one that teach her to love and the one that always showered her with love. She smiled as she remembers their memory back then, when they’re young, free and in love. She was only 18 years old back then and he was 21, he was her senior in her University. Begins with fighting and hated each other and then suddenly everything changed. He started to courting her and successfully making her falling in love with him. They’re deeply, madly, truly in love with each other. After in a relationship for one year, he proposed her and she said yes to it. He takes her to meet his family and stayed there for a week.  And there’s when all of these begin.

She took a long drag again before she stubbed her cigar on the ashtray. Looking up the sky and blowing the smoke slowly. But now everything is turned 180°. There’s only hate and pain in his eyes, there’s no more love and understanding in it. it pained her that she’s the one that caused him like that, because she wasn’t able to explained to him what’s the real reason sh

Please log in to read the full chapter