One

Lost Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

She glance down at the little girl that sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed. She watches her sleeping as she breathing. Somehow seeing the little girl breathing can make all her fear disappears, because she is her life, the only reason for her to continue her life. Her own daughter, Park JiEun. She ran her hand to caress her daughter JiEun cheeks and she brushed her hair, feeling the soft hair on her hand. She stares at her intently as tears starts to fill her eyes. She still can’t believe that her daughter is already this big; she already turned to 5 years old this month. She’s happy having her in her life and happy to seeing her growing up under her care, But God only let her have her for that long. Tears finally fall from her eyes, she let a low sobs as she remembers what the doctor said to her, yesterday.

“I’m sorry miss Park, JiEun is suffer with Brain Tumor And she already reaches the final stage.” He said as he sighed and eyeing her.

She died when she heard that news, her daughter; her life is will be taken away from her. Her grip tightened on her knees as she prevents herself for breaking down, in front of her ex-fiancée father. She raised her head as she looked at him.

“Is there any possibilities to help her? With chemotherapy or surgery?” she asked with trebled voice as she gulped hard.

“Maybe the chemotherapy could help her.” He answered her, making her heaved a breath. “But it only makes her life longer but it can’t cure her, because it’s too late. It’s already reaching the final stage. There’s nothing we can do Dara.” he said with a soft voice.

There’s nothing we can do Dara. Hearing that makes her blood boiled.

She looked up at him. “There’s nothing you can’t do?? You’re the doctor here Mr. Kwon!! For God sake she’s your granddaughter!! Do somethin

Please log in to read the full chapter