Third

Lost Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

He throw the nearest vast that he can reach to the wall as he screaming in rage. He can’t believe this, his family, no scratch that, his parents can do something this low. Separating him with the one that he love, that low! He can’t believe this; he can’t believe his own parents deceived him like this. Keeping him in the dark about his daughter and do something cruel like threatening his fiancée, dump her out from his life and scheming  that she’s been cheating from him, making her lied to him and hurt him. He just can’t believe that, his parents are behind all of this . He shook his head as he massaged his temple. What he should do now? 3 months is it enough to make his daughter acknowledged him? Will Dara accept him?

“Jiyong-ah, I’m so sorry.” My mom whispered as she cried, cutting his train of thought.

He glanced at her and facing her. “Sorry??” he asked with narrow eyes. SORRY YOU SAID??!” he shouted. “Have you ever thought about my feeling?! Your sorry here can’t change anything mom! I lost the woman that I love, I’ve never know about my daughter and she’s sick right now!! 3 month to live?? What I supposed to do no huh??? WHAT I SHOULD DO TO MAKE HER ACKNOWLEDGED ME AS HER FATHER??? THIS!!” he burst out.

Her mother cling at his father like he was her lifeline, she never saw her only son in rage like this. He always calm, even when Dara dump him, he was tried to calm, not even crying or shouting like this. “Language Jiyong!” His father reminded him with stern voice.

He gaze up, looking at him with hateful eyes, then he chuckled. “I’m not a ING child, don’t do that tone with me now DAD.” He squared his shoulder as he held his chin up.

“Jiyong-ah.” he heard his mother plead him.

“I will help her Jiyong, I will help her with her daughter…

“My Daughter, your granddaughter!” he cut him off as he glared at his father. The man that he always respects.

Please log in to read the full chapter