Preperations

To Kill Or Love (complete)
JooYeon: Chief I'm sorry i have lost the secret diamond.

Mr.Lee: thats ok we have it.

JooYeon: what!

Yunho: we found out it was stolen and got it back.

JooYeon: that fast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knock Knock

Mr.Kim: come in

JaeJoong walked in and was stunned to see that the diamond was his hands.

Jae: h...h...how did

Mr.Kim: lost of words are you. Look i know you said you would take care of it but it was taking too long. don't worry no one was hurt. haha the chief even thinks he has it but really it's fake we made a replica of it.

Jae: i see.

Mr.Kim: everything is set now. all you have to do now is assasisan the government I'll set off the bomb and we'll wait for you ready.

Jae yes.

-----------------------------------------------

JooYeon: if we have it we just have to keep it until the day of the ceremony and everything will be alright

Mr.Lee: thats what we assume the diamond means everything to them so it might but the plan about the assasisanation of the government we are unsure.

JooYeon: please let everything be alright.

Yunho: new has changed the government has just announced that the presentation will be given tomorrow at 12:P.M.

JooYeon: crap. ok listen people we are unsure of where the sniper will be of if they have stick to the original plan.Still everyone keep a close look out.

--------------------------------------

Jae: what!

Mr.Kim: everyone get ready tomorrow victory is ours.