Betrayal

To Kill Or Love (complete)
Jae: it's been 5 days since I've seen or talked to Jooyeon, but how could i? what i said what i did i couldn't face her. it broke her it really broke her, but i am suffering just as much as she is. it been days since I've gone out of my room. what do i tell my father. i know everything and we can get it faster than expected. the truth is i know everything. I've been putting tracking devices and cameras in her house. one week left and we have to finish up our job. I'll be out forever. i hate who i am. i keep saying I'll stop but the truth is i can't hide who i am what i am what i was born to be. we are no heroes but monsters i am.

JooYeon: it's suffering and painful. i see him sometimes. i must be going crazy right. why is it him why did i have to meet him why did i fall in love? so many questions but i could not find the answer to a single one. all I've been busy with is work and thats all i could think of, but he never leaves me it always comes back to mind replaying. i love him but i guess i wasn't supposed to. in my path of life he is not included. he's gone and left.

----------------------------------------------------

Mr.Kim: oh son hows the progress going with that woman?

Jae: it's over

Mr.Kim: WHAT! you little...

Jae: dad i know about the diamond. she has it. the one displayed is fake.

Mr.Kim: we'll without her how...

Jae: I've got it handeld I'll get in 3days.

Mr.Kim: lets hope it goes as planned.

Jae: it will.

--------------------------------------

Nana: JooYeon it's time to come out. please come out and eat something.

Jooyeon never came out it was already midnight and she finally came out. she rushed out the door and sped off in her car.

JooYeon: i have to go see him. i need to know what i did wrong tell him everything about my self he needs to know. i need to stop hiding myself. this time I'm out with everything.

KNOCK KNOCK

Jae: what are you doing here?

JooYeon: we need to talk

Jae: whats there to talk about

JooYeon: (walks in) theres a lot. what happened. what did i do. who are you.

Jae: i can't tell you.

JooYeon: why not? what is so important that you can't. trust me.

Jae: STOP IT STOP. YOU WANNA KNOW WHO I AM THEN HERE IT IS.

he dragged her to his room and she saw his wall. peoples faces crossed out. As she looked she seemed to recognize the faces. it then came to her head. she became silent and scared because of the person who was in front of her.

Jae: now you know. thats right I'm your target the one you've been trying to kill.scared?

JooYeon was still silent. tears falling down her face. the feeling of fright and heartbroken and betrayal all thrown.

JooYeon: it this why? you thought of betraying me. all this

Jae: i will fight back i will finish my mission and after i finish destroying the world then you can kill me. i rather die than be punished. Now you either go back now or let me kill you.

JooYeon: I'm not scared. i know you won't hurt me

Jae: you're wrong about that.