Chapter Three

When i fall in love with you

SATURDAY

Minyoung’s POV

Im currently in my new room with Jaeeun unpacking, or should I say .. JONGHYUN AND MY NEW ROOM. I wonder whats going on in our parents’ mind ? Hello? We are both 18yearsold in a about-to-get-married status and we have to share a room with only one king sized bed? There’s still other two rooms but they are lock. Soon, Jonghyun and his clique arrived. Jaeeun and I were at one side and Jonghyun and his clique at the other. We did not even look at each other.

“Are you sure the two of you are getting married? Lol. Its so unbelievable” Jaeeun asked.

“I wish this was a joke! Erm , does your brother knows about this?”

“Junhyung ? Yeah I told him”

“What’s his reaction?”

“Hey Minyoung uh , you shouldn’t talk about other guys when your fiancé is here yo!” Key said suddenly.

“Shut up Key” I said rolling my eyes at him. His clique then laughed. Boys.

“He gave me the WHAT THE face and went back to his room after that”

“jjinjja?” I sighed.

I was expecting Junhyung to do something … oh Minyoung snap out of your dreams. You don’t know if Junhyung likes you or not. Junhyung treats me like his sister so yea ..

“I have a good news to cheer you up tho.”

“what?”

“He is coming.”

“OMG REALLY?”

“yeap” Jaeeun said, smiling. I love my best friend … and her brother.

 

ONE HOUR LATER

/door bell rings/

 

“I WILL GET IT” I screamed as I rushed over to get the door.

“Annyeong dongsaeng!” Junhyung said.

“Annyeong Oppa! Im so glad you came” I said smiling.

“Aint you inviting me in? If not im going to make my own way in!”

“hahahha oppa!” I said as I lead him into my room.

“WHAT? YOU ARE SHARING A ROOM WITH HIM?” Junhyung exclaimed as soon as he saw the room.

I nodded.

“why do you have a problem with that?” Jonghyun asked.

“Aniyo”

“Jonghyun stop being rude.”

“So , how’s my dongsaeng packing going?”

“As long as im packing in this room with him” I said pointing to Jonghyun “Everything is NOT fine”

Junhyung laughed.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After packing and dinner, Junhyung, Jaeeun, Jonghyun’s clique left. Only Jonghyun and I were left. He stinks like hell since he drank 5 cans of beers? Thanks to Minho who bought like , 15 beers ? crazy . I pushed Jonghyun into the bathroom and i went to the bed to sleep. What a tiring day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was almost into my dreamland when someone hugged me. the hell?

"sekyung ... dont leave me" Jonghyun said.

Who the hell is Sekyung ? anyway not like i give a damn.

"Yah ! KIMJONGHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i said as i tried to push him away.

he pulled me closer to him.

"saranghae.."

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

 

A/N : hey sorry for the short update ^^ gonna update tmrw with a longer chapter alright ? :) awwww sleeping next to Jonghyun yes