Chapter Two

When i fall in love with you

A/N : HELLO ! sob i only have 3 subscribers ): please subscribe ^^ i will do my very best.  btw im waiting for my poster,  i will postit up as soon as the person email me okay ^^ here's chapter two, enjoy !  I will try to update everyday, i promiss :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER SCHOOL

i was glad Jonghyun left halfway through class. i almost cheered ! when the bell rang , i walked to the car that was waiting for me at the carpark. as soon as i reached the hotel , i felt something bad was going to happen and out of 10times i feel this way, 9times it happened. ohgosh !! Someone brough me into a restaurant where i was led to a private room. there, i saw my parents, two adults whom i think are husband and wife and... KIM JONGHYUN. what the hell is he doing here ?!

"Annyeonghaseyo" I greeted, doing a 90oC bow as i sat beside my parents, giving Jonghyun the what-the-hell-are-you-doing-here look. he just rolled his eyes.

"well okay , since Minyoung is here, we can begin. first of all, please take a look at this" Mr.Kim stand up and pass Jonghyun and I an envelope. we opened it up and i stared and it blankly. what the hell is that ? it shows some stupid marriage thing , with both Jonghyun and my name written down on it. Oh Lord, this really feels bad. no worst than bad.

hoping it was something else, i asked, "erm what is this?"

 

"are you dumb Song Minyoung ?" Jonghyun asked, rolling his eyes.

"Jonghyun! dont be rude" Mrs.Kim silenced Jonghyun.

"The two of you had an arrangement marriage the minute Minyoung was born." Mr.Kim explained.

"And this is also allow our company to join forces!" my dad said.

ERM , WHAT THE HELL?

 

Jonghyun's POV

whoa , so that Minyoung and I had an arranged marriage since the minute she was born ? what generation is this yo ! what stupid arranged marriage ?!

"what has the two of your companies joining forces got to do with us, getting married?" i argued.

"Kim Jonghyun you better shut your mouth"

"BUT DAD! THERE'S NO WAY AM I GOING TO MARRY HER. I HAVE A LIFE TOO, DAD. WHY ARE YOU CONTROLLING IT" and before i knew it, Mr.Kim threw a slap across Jonghyun face. I was shocked. his dad just hurt his pride.

"Dont you dare speak to me like that. Or else i will give you another tight slap, i dont care if its public or where"

 

Jonghyun quietly went back to his seat. Obviously he is scared of his dad.

 

"The two of you will be getting married end of this month, leaving the two of you 3 and a half month to prepare and bond" My dad said.

"END OF THIS MONTH?" Minyoung said, almost chocking on her saliva.

"Neh. the two of you will be meeting the wedding designer later at 6.30pm. Jonghyun , i want you to bring Minyoung to dinner after that. Also, the two of you will be living together starting from Saturday, we''ve no choice. your relationship aint good."

 

OMG WHAT WE ARE ALREADY PREPARING FOR OUR WEDDING ? AND IM GOING TO LIVE WITH MINYOUNG ? UNDER ONE ROOF ? STARTING FROM SATURDAY ? oh my ing dinosaur !

 

Minyoung opened , wanting to say something. However her mom threw her a death glare and she kept quiet immediately.

 

"Its already 5.30pm , the two of you better go now." my dad said as he pushed the two of us out the room.

 

Minyoung POV

MY DAD PUSHED US OUTSIDE. like LITERALLY. what is wrong with him ?! and marrying Jonghyun? man , Onew's father owns the largest Chicken store in Korea, why cant i marry him instead? im not saying i like Onew, but Onew is better. But why cant it be Junhyung ? omg yea Junhyung !! oh gosh no. i want to marry Junhyung ! not Jonghyun. oh lord!

 

there was an awkward silence of what seems like 10000years (just kidding)


"lets go" Jonghyun said as he grabbed my hand and drag me to his car.

 

Once we reached his car ..

 

“rules” he suddenly said.

“mwolago?”

“trust me minyoung I don’t want to marry you more than you don’t want to marry me. However if I dare not follow my dad’s instructions, I can prepare to be sent to hell. So don’t think its because I like you or anything that’s why im marrying you”

“the hell? Yea duh , I don’t wanna marry you too!” I stick out my tongue at him.

“so , since we are gonna live with each other for 3 years , oh yea from what I know , we can divorce  3 years later after marriage, we need rules. Agree?”

 

Why is he being so .. polite ?

 

“Rule No.1 : Never interfere in each other life. For all I care, flirt with Junhyung or whatever, I don’t care. But you cant interfere my life too. However, not in public where we would loose our reputation”

 

I nodded my head.

 

“Rule No.2 : You will do the cleaning. ALL OF THEM”

“YAH KIM JONGHYUN!”

“hahaha kidding. I only have one last rule left, never, NEVER EVER, fall in love with me. I know I am way to y and attractive. But don’t fall for me. I wont fall for you either.

“who would fall in love with a guy like you” I said to myself

“YAH SONG MINYOUNG I heard that you know”

 

I laughed.

 

“Agreed?”

“Agreed!”

 

CAFÉ

 

I have no idea why would we plan our wedding stuffs , IN A CAFÉ! That’s really weird. We were asked to choose what theme we want.

 

“the vintage one looks nice!” I said

“Ew.” Jonghyun stuck out his tongue

 

For the past half an hour , I’ve been giving suggestions since Jonghyun asked me to suggest and all he said was “eew.” “your taste is really bad” or “that’s disgusting”

 

I got so fedup I said “yah Kim Jonghyun , if your taste is really that good why not you choose!”

“aww. The two of you are so adorable” Miss.Park said , our wedding planner. I rolled my eyes. Jonghyun pulled my closer to me and said “thankyou!” I looked at him. Is he crazy , or what?

“Excuse me for a while” Miss Park said as she left to answer a phone call

“Yah Kim Jonghyun , what the hell are you doing”

“yeobo~”

“shut the up right now kim jonghyun. I am not your yeobo”

“yeobo don’t be like that awwww”

“shut up.” I said as I pushed Jonghyun away.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

I’d an evil plan in mind. Yah yah Kim jonghyun why are you such a GENIUS?!

“I want to challenge you”

“what?”

“Lets pretend we are real couples and the first to not act like a couple, would be punished”

“how ?”

“hmm… the one who loose will have to obey whatever the winner say” I knew Minyoung is going to loose you. Hello ? I am the numberone in skinship and , I will make sure Minyoung listens to me. HAHAHAHA

“Alright, yeobo ~” she said. Omg what ?! I didn’t quite expect that

 

Minyoung’s POV

So, bastard Kim Jonghyun wants to have a challenge. Oh oh Jonghyun you’ve no idea how clever I am at pretending to be couple with someone. HAHAHA

“Alright, yeobo~” I said. Jonghyun stared at me. I bet he must have thought that I would loose. Dream on! His face was priceless. I was trying to control my laughter. Its time for revenge, Kim Jonghyun.

 

I went close to Jonghyun’s ear and whispered “yeobo, you look so cute right now”

 

HAHAHAH I really felt like laughing but that will give ourselves away.

 

“thankyou yeobo” he said as he planted a soft kiss on my .. LIPS.

 

Okay , I don’t have confidence to win anymore. Now its my turn to look like a fool. I quickly went back to my seat and sat down.

 

“yeobo , you look so cute when you are blushing”

“I am not blushing!!”

“its okay yeobo, you look cute”

Luckily, Miss Park came back , as we continued deciding our wedding theme