Chapter 17~

Mix Couple Love [HAITUS]

Tiffany’s POV

“WHAT? I AM GOING TO YOUR FRIEND’S HOUSE? WHY OMMA?” I SHOUTED.

“Mianhae, but Tiffany. We have important place to go. And they will also treat you like a princess.” She said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because it is our house we gave them to stay. They will help you everything.” She said.

“Ne~” I said.

“So, let’s go.” Dad said and called me to the house.

Then I came out from my house.

“Here this is the house.” He said.

“Aish! Dad, isn’t that too small?” I asked.

“Yah, this is not your house.” He shouted.

“Mianhae. But I don’t think I can live there for 1 month.” I said.

“Just come. They’ll really good on you. Because you are the owner of this house.” He said.

“Ne~” I said.

Then my dad went to that house and knocked the door.

“Who is it?” someone asked.

“It is John. Open the door.” He said. Then a guy came out from the house.

“Mr. John welcome.” He said while bowing.

“Okay, I gave you some trouble. Here is my princess.” My dad said.

“Hi! I am Tiffany Hwang.” I said and bowed.

“Hi! I heard you are from Seoul Art Academy.” He said.

“Ne.” I answered.

“My son is also there. He is a member of Super Junior.” He said.

“Bwoh?” I shouted. What the hell is? His son is from Super Junior? I really hate them. I wonder who he is. I hope it is not Heechul and Siwon because they are the guy who I really hate the most in Super Junior. You know why I hate Heechul? Because we have got some scandals, Heefany, when we are in SM high. Our fan gives us Heefany couple. So, I really hate him. But for Siwon, I hate him for no reasons. I don’t know why.

“Come in. Mr. John.” He said.

“No, I am not going in. just take care of my princess. I’ll be really please. Bye, I have no time.” He said and went out.    

“Sit down.” He said and gives me a seat.

“Sorry, it is not a comfortable chair like your house.” He said.

“That’s fine for me sir.” I said.

“Princess, don’t call me sir.” He said.

“Okay, and please don’t call me princess too.” I said.

“Okay, Tiffany.” He said.

“Oh! Dad who’s she?” someone called.

“She is the one you have to treat like a princess.” he said.

“Why? Dad?” he asked.

“She is the owner of this house.” He said.

“Okay, let me introduce my name. I am Choi Siwon.” He said.

“Bwoh? Choi Siwon?” I shouted and looked back.

“Yah, aren’t you Tiffany?”  He shouted me back.

“Yes, and your princess.” I said and smiled an evil smile.

“Yah, are you here to give me a trouble?” he shouted.

“Hahahah, of course not. I don’t want to see your stupid face daily.” I yelled him.

“Yah, Choi Siwon. How could you shout back the princess? Show her the room.” His father said.

“Ne~ dad.” He said and took my luggage.

Then he showed me my room.

“Is this room or what?” I asked.

“Yes, miss it is a room for you.” He said.

“Ah, too small.” I said and went into my room.

“Yah, yah. What is that door for?” I asked.

“That door is for my room. If you want to open the door, you can open it. So you’ll have to see me daily and also while sleeping.” He said while smirking.

“Yah, I don’t wanna open that door. Too bad to see your stupid face daily.” I yelled.

“Miss, please rest and stop yelling.” He said and went out.

“Yah, Choi Siwon.” I shouted and left.

End of POV

 

Siwon’s POV

Why that stupid Tiffany is here to stay with me. Aish! I am going to crazy.

“Siwon, can you please send this to Tiffany?” my mother said.

“Ne~” I answered.

*Knock Knock*

“Why are you coming again?” Tiffany said.

“Here is your dinner, my lady.” I said while giving her dinner.

“Thanks you.” She said shortly.

“Any other things?” I asked.

“Aniyo, please get out now.” she answered.

“Okay.” I said and went out.

Aigoo! What type of girl she is? Then I came down and saw my mother and father talking. I hide behind the wall and listen what they talked.

“I think Tiffany is cute.” My mother said.

“Yes, I like her too. I wish I could have a daughter-in-law like her.” My father said.

“Yes, what did Mr. John says?” my mother asked.

“Well, he says he also want to get marry with Siwon with Fany.” My dad said.

“Oh! That’s so good.” My mom said.

What? I am going to marry with her? No way, I don’t like her. Yuri is the one I like in SNSD, not Tiffany. She is rude and so bad. I don’t like her. But why am I feeling something? No, no Choi Siwon, you don’t like her, do you? Then I came to my room back. I laid down on my bed.

“Baby, baby, baby ohh
Like baby, baby, baby noo
Like baby, baby, baby ohh
I thought youd always be mine, mine (oh oh)” someone is singing.

I went to Tiffany’s room’s door and I heard her singing.

I knocked so hard.

“YAH, Tiffany Hwang it is night time not a DAY time. You should not make noise.” I yelled. And she suddenly opened the door of her and my lips were nearly touched to hers. We both were standing still. My heart was beating so fast. Then she pushed me away which make me fall down on my bed.

“So what? It is not your business.” She said and slammed the door.

“Yah, Tiffany Hwang…” I shouted and left. What happen to me? Do I kiss her? No, right?

 

End of POV

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

My heart is really beating. I don’t know what just happened. Does he kiss me? He doesn’t right? I don’t know what to do. I am really going to crazy. How can I able to face him at school? Aish! I am really really shy to see him.

 

End of POV

 

Nichkhun’s POV

I am in front of Victoria’s house. I understand her now. She likes me and Onew is trying to help me. Now, I am going to apologized her today and confess her that I like her. Then Victoria came out from her house. I hide behind the bushes and suddenly stood in front of her.

“Ah.” She screamed.

“Victoria.” I called.

“What?” she said harshly.

“I know everything. Will you be mine?” I asked.

“What? You don’t like me right?” she asked and went out.

“No, no, I like you.” I said and went to her.

“Nichkhun…” she called.

“I do like you.” I said. And she smiled.

“Yes, I like you and I want to be yours.” She said.

“You want to be mine?” I asked. She smiled and nodded.

“You are mine.” I said and hugged her.

 

But someone is looking them with happiness.

 

End of POV

 

 

Onew’s POV

 

 

Should I happy or sad? I should happy right? Because they both are happy because of me. Yes, I am not her soul mate. So, I might have to lose her one day. Nichkhun, please make her happy and take care of her.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

No one’s POV

 

 

“Isn’t that Victoria and Nichkhun?” Gayoon asked.

“Yes, are they dating?” Jihyun asked.

“Oh! They are really match.” Hyuna said.

Then they both passed Krystal.

“Unnie, congratulation.” She said.

“Yah, it is not like this.” Victoria said shyly.

“Aish! Unnie don’t be shy. Onew oppa has told me.” Krystal said.

“Yes, he is really a good friend. Thanks to him.” Nichkhun said.

“Yah, Khun oppa. You must make my unnie happy daily. Arrso?” Krystal asked.

“Of course. I will make her happy.” Nichkhun said.

“So, are you two officials from now?” she asked.

“Hmmm, may be.” They both said and Krystal laughs.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

 

I am so glad that Nichkhun oppa and Victoria unnie are now couples. Sulli is with Taemin, Luna unnie with Jonghyun oppa, Amber unnie with Key oppa and only I, the maknae, left. Who should I try? Then I came to the dancing hall. Then I started to practice alone. I danced and danced before someone came in.

“Oh! Sorry Krystal.” Someone said. I looked at them. I feel like I want to cry. I don’t know why I wanted to cry. But I tried to smile and I make like what I am for the first time. I act like an ice princess.

“That’s okay, unnie.” I said and went out.

“Oh! Krystal.” She called.

“Yes, Yuri unnie.” I said.

“Gomawo.” She said.

“For what?” I asked.

“For leaving the hall.” She said and went into the hall. Her arms were on his shoulders. They both went into the hall. Then I came out. Why should I feel like this? I don’t like Minho right? Congratulation Minho, you are so lucky to get Yuri unnie. And you get the one you like.

Then I came back to the hall and I ran out because of the scene that I saw. Yuri unnie’s hands were around Minho’s shoulder and they were kissing. I don’t know why I ran out. Then I came into my class and cried.

“Krystal, what happen?” Sulli asked.

“Sulli…” I said and hugged her.

“What happen?” she asked.

“I don’t know, Sull. I don’t want to see him now.” I said.

“Are you in love again?” she asked.

“I think I am not.” I said.

“Yah, who is he?” she asked.

“No one. Krystal Jung likes no one.” I shouted.

“No one? How about Taemin?” she asked.

“Taemin? He is just a past.” I said.

“Don’t you hate me?” she asked.

“Hate you? Sulli, don’t talk about past. I am the one who break up with him first.” I said.

“So, who is your another love?” she asked.

“I don’t know.” I answered.

“Ah, Minho?” she asked.

“No.” I said.

“Minho was taken by Yuri unnie isn’t it?” she asked.

“Yah, Sulli. You are annoying.” I said and went out.

 

 

End of POV

 

Seohyun’s POV

“Hello! Seororo…” someone called. I looked back with happiness.

“Kyu opp…” I said.

“Oh! Chan sung.” I corrected it.

“How are you?” he asked.

“Fine…” I said.

“Seohyun-ah, I want to tell is I love you.” He confesses.

“Sorry oppa but I can’t love you.” I said.

“Wae?” he asked.

“Because someone is in my heart.” I said and went out.

 

 

End of POV

=====================================================

Chapter 17 is done~

Hope you like it... ^^

================================================================================