Chapter 15~

Mix Couple Love [HAITUS]

No one’s POV

All the students were in their class studying with their teacher then the voice came out from the loudspeaker.

“Attention please, all the students from Special class please come to the hall in 5 minutes.” She said.

“Please come to the hall in 5 minutes.” She said.

Then all the students came to the hall. They sat where they were asked to sit. Then IU and all the teachers came to the stage.

“We are here to ask about we are going to make weekly newspaper for this school.” IU said.

“Do you guys all agree?” Jaejoong asked.

“Please hands up if you are not agreeing.” Yunho said. Then Krystal hands up.

“I disagree.” She said.

“Why?” Changmin asked.

“Newspaper will be written what is happening in our school and also about us.” she said.

“That’s right. I don’t want to know my private to others.” Suzy said.

“But you guys will become stars one day. So there will be Scandals and rumors so we have to do from now not to happen anything. Arraso?” Hyori said.

“Okay, so please do.” Krystal and Suzy said.

“This is all what we want to say. You may go back to class.” Boa said.

“By the way, before the school year finish there will be the biggest competition for the years they will choose 5 groups. So please try hard.” Junsu said.

 

“You may go now.” IU said and all went out.

End of POV

 

No one’s POV

With Miss A

“Aish! Competition again…” Min complained.

“It is good unnie, I like competition.” Suzy said.

“Well, it is good but…” Jia said.

“But what? We can dance and it can also improve our dancing skill.” Fei said and Suzy nodded.

“Okay, Guys let’s start the lessons back.” Hyori arrived and said.

“Ne~ Sunbae.” They all said in unison.’

Then they started to dance and sing.

“So, this is all for now. I hope you guys can do well soon.” She said.

“We can, we will become the best one day.” Suzy said and all the members nodded.

“Great, well done girls. We’ll be back in an hour.” She said and went out.

“Ne~ Sunbae.” They said and went out.

“So, Suzy do you know all the people were interested in your news.” Jia said.

“I know.” Suzy said.

“Don’t you feel something bad?” Jia asked.

“Aniyo.” Suzy answered.

“Oh! Unnies I am going.” Suzy said and went out.

“This kid really strong. If I were her, I can’t live like her. Aish! I really pity her.” Min said and Jia and Fei nodded.

End of POV

 

Suzy’s POV

 

I ran out and followed Taecyeon oppa then he went with his group then he left. I closed his eyes.

“Guess, who is it?” I asked.

“Suzy.” He answered.

“Aniyo, this is Bae SuJi.” I said.

“Yah, the same.” He said and pinched me.

“Oppa, let’s go somewhere.” I said.

“Hmmm, let’s go to the…” he was thinking.

“Shopping mall.” I said.

“It is a good idea.” He said and grabbed my hands.

I want to end my times with Taecyeon oppa he is really sweet to me and kind. I really like him. I want to pause this time forever. After that we came back home.

“Oppa, Gomawo. This is my happiest time in my life and Saranghae.” I said.

“Me too.” He said and kissed my cheek.

“Good night.” He said.

“Oppa, good night.” I said and went into my house. I am really happy today. I wish I could have like this forever.

End of POV

 

EunJung’s POV

“Hello! Taemin?” I asked.

“Yes, I am Taemin.” The guy from the phone said.

“Can I meet you now?” I asked.

“Who are you?” he asked.

“Oh! Yes, I forgot to introduce. I am Han EunJung.” I said.

“Oh! What do you want?” he asked.

“Don’t you want to know about Choi Sulli’s past?” I asked.

“Sulli’s past?” he asked.

“Yes, Choi Sulli is not a good girl.” I said.

“How do you know?” he asked.

“I am her friend for many years.” I said.

“Come and meet me at Star Café now. I am already there.” I said.

“Okay, I will come now.” he said and ended the phone.

Let’s see, Choi Sulli who will win now? Lee Taemin is in my hands. I will do anything for T-ara to win. I can do this right? Can I? Then Taemin arrived.

“Are you EunJung?” he asked.

“Ne~ I am EunJung.” I said.

“So what about Sulli?” he asked and sat down.

“Well, Sulli’s name is Choi Jinri, you know that?” I asked.

“No, she just says she is Sulli.” He answered.

“Then, she has a best friend called Bae SuJi.” I said.

“I never heard of that. I heard she has best friend and they are F(x). The best friend of the four is Krystal. Isn’t Krystal her best friend?” he asked.

“Aniyo, Bae SuJi is her best friend when she attend in JYP high.” I said.

“JYP high?” he asked.

“Don’t you know. Sulli, no Jinri is an exchange student from JYP high.” I said.

“By the way, why are you talking Sulli’s past?” he asked.

“Don’t you want to know why she changed to SM high?” I asked.

“No, and I think it is her private.” He said.

“But this is the point that you should know.” I said.

“What?” he asked.

“She likes Thunder from MBLAQ.” I said.

“Thunder from MBLAQ? What do you mean?” he asked. “And this is not the point why she changed school.” He continued.

“Yes, because Thunder doesn’t like her back.” I said.

“Then why?” he asked.

“Instead of liking her, Thunder chose SuJi. So Sulli hates SuJi so much and still want to destroy her life.” I said.

“What? Sulli want to destroy SuJi’s life?” he asked.

“Yes, and do you know who is Bae SuJi?” I asked.

“Aniyo.” He answered.

“She is Bae Suzy from Miss A.” I said. Taemin was shocked.

“So…so… her life can be destroyed?” he asked.

“May be but I am sure, Sulli doesn’t like you. She may be using you.” I said.

“Using me? How could that be? I know all the F(x) are so sweet and Sulli is caring why she did like this?” he asked.

“It is because of Love. Her love to Thunder destroy her mind.” I said.

“So she really love him? And she played with me?” he asked. “How could she do like this to me? I am really mad at her.” Taemin said.

“EunJung-ah, thanks for telling me. I’ll break up her and help Suzy from her trap.” He said and went out.

“What a joy! Thanks Taemin. Choi Sulli prepare to die!” I laugh.

End of POV

====================================================

Chapter 15 is done~

hope you like it.

==============================================================================