Chapter 16

The Legend of a Mafia's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After an awkward breakfast, the three of you head off to the zoo. You placed Kevin in his baby seat and buckled his seatbelt. You placed yourself next to Kevin and buckled yourself up. Kris got into the driver's seat and looked back at you and Kevin. "Ready to go, Kevin." Kevin nodded brightly. Kris shifted his gaze from Kevin to you. You jumped slightly and broke the eye contact.

Kris smirked and turned back to the front. He the engine and stirred the wheels. Half an hour passed, you were halfway there. Kevin was excitingly pointing at random things while you took care of him. "Drink some water..." you handed Kevin his little bottle of water. Kevin thirstily drank it all. "Good boy..." you smiled, took the bottle and soothed his hair.

Kris smirked as he saw you from the mirror. *She would make a great ma ma for Kevin...* he unconciously thought. Another half an hour passed, you arrived at the Beijing National Zoo. Kevin excitedly tried to wiggle out of his baby seat but the seatbelt was stopping him. "Calm down, Kevin..." Kris stated, got off and opened the back door.

He unleash the seatbelt and lifted Kevin out of the car. You quickly got out and shut both doors. Kris placed Kevin on the ground and locked the car. You walked next to Kevin and grabbed his tiny hand to prevent him from running off. Kris grabbed his other hand and together, the three of you enter the zoo.

Kris payed for the tickets. "What do you want to see first Kevin?" you looked down at him. Kevin looked up at you and beamed. "DINOSAURS!!!" he exclaimed. You and Kris snickered at his innocence. "Kevin, there is no such thing as dinosaur in a zoo. Dinosaurs are in the museums." Kris explained gently.

Kevin pouted and looked around the area. He spotted something and started walking towards it, dragging the both of you along. "What's that?" Kevin asked. "They are monkeys." you answered. Kevin nodded and laughed when one of the monkey did flips. "Tao shu shu!" Kevin beamed and pointed. You raised a brow while Kris laughed.

"Kevin, you can't say Tao shu shu is a monkey...Tao shu shu is a panda!" Kris joked. Kevin looked up at him and tilted his head. "Panda?" Kris looked around for the map. Once he found it, he grabbed Kevin's hand and dragged him along with you to the direction. Kris traced his finger on the map and stopped on a certain animal. "There it is...to the left..." he pointed and the three of you started walking.

Minutes later, you arrived at the panda area. "Kevin, you see the pandas?" Kris asked but Kevin shook his head. Kris bend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter