Chapter 17

The Legend of a Mafia's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris thanked the lady and walked over to the both of you with bananas. "What's this for, ba ba?" Kevin tilted the banana. "You hold it out like this and..." Kris held out a banana. An elephant extended his trunk and grabbed the banana out of his hand. The elephant placed it into its mouth and happily chewed on it. Kevin beamed and immediately wanted to try. He held our a banana to a baby elephant but since its trunk was too small it couldn't reached the fruit.

The elephant next to the baby one, extended its trunk and grabbed the banana. "Hey!" Kevin stomped his feet. "Kevin watch..." you and Kevin watched closely. The elephant with the banana pulled back and lower its trunk so the baby elephant could reach. The baby elephant reached out and grabbed the banana, quickly placing it into its mouth. While the baby elephant happily chewed away, the big elephant next to it grabbed more fruits for it.

"That's the mother elephant...Its grabbing food for its baby. That's what mothers do." Kris explained. "Then ma ma look after Kevin like that too? If ma ma was here?" Kevin tilted his head. Kris expression dropped. You patted his back as comfort. Kris turned to face you and you smiled encouragingly. Kris softened and grabbed your hand, surprising you.

He placed your hand in his other hand and held on tightly. You turned crimson and tried to pull away but he was too strong. "Aw...such a cute family..." people who walked pass or was standing close by saw and complimented the three of you. You and Kris turned deep red. "L-let's go..." he cleared his throat, let go of your hand and carried Kevin away.

You quickly followed and ducked at people's stares. *...Cute family...* Kris smiled at the thought.

...

You wiped the corner of Kevin's lips as he took another bite of his hot dog. "Is it nice?" you asked. Kevin nodded with his mouth full of food. "Eat slowly, Kevin. Or else you'll choke." Kris soothed his back so the food would go down. Kevin swallowed down the food and you handed him some water. He gulped a mouthful of water and handed the bottle back to you.

"After this we'll have to go home. Ba ba have something to do." Kris rubbed Kevin's head. Kevin nodded and continued to eat his hot dog. You sipped on your drink and looked up at Kris. He seemed to be in deep thoughts. "Kris..." you called. Kris snapped out of dazed and looked up at you. "Yea?" he asked calmly. You eyed him suspici

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter