Incident

saranghae (I love you)

 

Taeyang POV

This song I’m singing is definitely for her. She sees me. I hope she’ll understand after this.

I bowed to the audience and went to the backstage. Mimzy comes and hugs me but my eyes only see her.

Mimzy POV

I went up to Taeyang after his performance. I knew what the song was about. I fake a smile and try my best to support him.

“it was for Dara isn’t it?” I tell him.

“yeah.”

“it’s okay. She’ll understand soon” I tell him and hug him.

Dara POV

I saw Taeyang hugging Mimzy. I-I feel weird. It’s almost as if-

“Hey can I talk to you?” CL asks.

“Sure. What’s wrong?”

“Yeah. I think I like GD.”

“What? Really? That’s great!”

“No it isn’t!”

“Yea it is! He likes you back!”

“No he doesn’t! Ugh I knew you were gonna be like this. Ugh.” She said and left.

(the next day)

Hara POV

I was at my studio working on a song called wanna. When my members pulled me out and started asking me all these questions.

“So I hear you like someone.” Jiyoung said with a smile.

“No I don’t”

“Oh. Stop lying. We know you like Daesung.” Gyuri replied. I didn’t know what else to say. I do like Daesung.

“Um…yea.” I said softly. All of my members cheered.

“Yea. But he never make a move so I just try to act normal.”

“You have to surprise him! You have to be y and hot so he’ll notice!”

“Um…I don’t think I wanna to do that.”

“Nicole is right. You have to be attractive and give him hints.” Seungyeon said.

“Guys, leave her alone. When the time is right he‘ll come to you.” Gyuri said. I kinda felt better after hearing these.

 Dara POV

“You guys ready?”

“Yea!” bom, CL and Mimzy said. We were gonna show GD and CL’s love on stage. My group was performing with me to sing hello with GD. We sang for a while and at the end we did our plan. It worked perfectly.

(during performance)

GD POV

What are they doing? No! Not CL! I’m so embarrassed. Now she’ll probably know that I like her.

CL POV

What! No! Why is Dara doing this? Oh my gosh this is so embarrassing

(That night)

Dara POV

“Did you get it?” I asked Hara. She was suppose to video tape the performance so we could watch it.

“Yep and it’s hilarious! You have to see it. I watched it like ten times already.” She said while laughing. When me, bom, and Mimzy saw the video. We couldn’t stop replaying. We did some in slow motion and some zoomed in. it was so much fun to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq0psmsmveQ&feature=related

 

CL POV

What are they doing?

“Oh my gosh! Why are you guys laughing at this?”

“Sorry but it’s really funny.”

“No it isn’t!”

“Yea it is. Besides you don’t even notice he likes you back.”

“No he doesn’t”

“Then why is he looking at you right now?”

“What?”  I turn around. I saw GD and he saw me. Quickly he looked somewhere else and pretended not to see me. Is it really true? Does he really like me?

“Dude stop staring and just go to him” Dara told me. I went over and started talking.

GD POV

CL came towards me. I’m getting butterflies. I’m so nervous. Try to act cool.

“h-hey Cl. You are how?”

“What?”

“I mean. Ugh~! I’m so stupid!”

“That’s okay” she told me while giggling.

“Well I’m gonna perform in this club and I want you to come.”

“Sure I’ll come!”

(At the club)

I’m behind the curtains look out to see if Cl was there. I’m only doing this for her. I see her. Here I go. Hope she knows how I feel.

“Um, before I sing this song. I’d like to say it’s for someone very special.” I tell them and start singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SAW6xoIZGY

 

CL POV

I went to the club to see GD’s performance. I couldn’t believe what he just said. Was it for me?

After the performance I went over to the back.

“did you like it?’

“yea. I loved it.”

“good cuz I want to show you something.”  He pulls me outside and opens his arms and shout: I love you noona! There were fireworks everywhere. And he looked so happy.

 

I smiled and hugged him.