OUR LITTLE SECRET 29

OUR LITTLE SECRET

Dear SeungHyun oppa,

Oppa, do you still remember the time I told you about the reason why I came to Korea? Yes oppa, I didn’t came to Korea because I want to further my studies, I came because of you. I didn’t lie. I came here because I want to meet you. At first, I thought, it was impossible because, I’m no one oppa. I’m no one to you, but you’re someone oppa. You’re CHOI SEUNG HYUN a.k.a TOP the most powerful rapper in Korea. It is almost impossible to meet you oppa. Oppa, really, until now, I think, I’m still dreaming to meet you. It is still far away from what I expected.

The first time I know about you, I thought you’re so ugly. I don’t understand why all my friends love you and keep screaming your name. Plus, you’re not that handsome. I just put you aside and I took Yong Hwa oppa picture and put it beside my bed. For me, he’s more matured, more handsome, and funnier than you. But, it was just only at that time. One day, when one of my friends shows me HARU HARU music video, I so touched by it and started to follow you guys. I’m sorry oppa, I came too late. I came when you guys are already at the top.

When the first time I came to Korea, the first things on my mind is you. All about you, how am I gonna to meet you, when am I gonna to meet you and all. But, you know what oppa, after two years, when I’m already tired of waiting to meet you, you showed up. Oh well oppa, do I have to write about it oppa? How we meet? How our relationships go on? I don’t think so oppa. Kekekeekekek

You know oppa, first time I met you, I was so shocked and I couldn’t believe what I’m seeing. You’re far away from what I expected. You’re so rude, cold-hearted, and narsistic. That time, I wish, I don’t love you. Yes Oppa, LOVE YOU! I’m already in love with you, since I don’t know when. And I don’t know why I’m in love with you oppa.

Even though sometimes, I think that you’re still a child, but still, I’m in love with you oppa. I don’t know why oppa, it is hard to brush that feeling away oppa.

When the first time you told me that you like me, I feel like, I want to scream that I like you too oppa. I’m on top of the world. I feel like this world is mine. Nothing can describe my feeling that time oppa. But, I know oppa, I can’t answer you back. I don’t want to make you disappointed with me. I’m sorry oppa.

Oppa, I believed, in this world, everything happened in this world, there is reason behind it. God will never leave us alone. He has something or reasons why He did it. Please don’t blame Him oppa, for what reasons happened to me oppa.

Oppa, the day, the first time I met you, actually I just comeback from hospital, and I’m already late to meet my friend at Hanok Village. Oppa, mianhea for lying to you. Actually, I just can only live for a few months. I don’t want to tell you because I didn’t expect that you will like me and we are going to become this close. All I want is, I just want to meet you before I die. That’s all I want. But, God loves me so much. He gives me love that I never expected to have. Thank you oppa, for give me a love that I never expected to have.

Oppa, can you see? God told me that I only can live just only for a few months, which is, make me sad. But, He also gives me a present for me to cheer up and enjoy this life. He gives me a guy that I love the most, and I adore the most. Can you see oppa?

God give us rain, make us whining and complaint to Him, why He gives us rain, and make us didn’t happy about it. But, after that, He gives us a beautiful rainbow so that we can see and play with it. God works in a really mysterious way, even us can understand it.

Every time you said you love me, you don’t know how much my heart wants to scream that I love you too. You just don’t know how much I’m dying to scream that I love you too.

Oppa, I love you too, and I really do. You might say that I love you because you’re TOP of BIGBANG. No oppa, it is not. I love you because you’re TOP as CHOI SEUNG HYUN. I love you because who you are.

Yes, you’re selfish, cold-hearted, rude, and narsistic. But beside this, you’re also a good guy, caring, hardworking, naughty (this is love the most about you), you love your mum, cute (trust me, I never see you’re handsome), annoying (yes, you’re. you’re so pushy). I better stop compliment you, or else you’ll brag about all this to all your bandmate. And trust me CHOI SEUNG HYUN, they are already tired to hear your bragging about yourself.

Oppa, I’m sorry for not telling you about this. I’m sorry for making you like this. I’m sorry for hurting you. I’m sorry for not telling you that I love you. I’m sorry for making your life miserable. I’m sorry for came to your life. But oppa, I’m really thankful for you to come to my life. I love you oppa. Mianhea.

The time you read this letter, I might not here anymore to wipe you tears. I’m sorry oppa. I’m sorry for making you sad. I love you oppa.

Your love,

Lee Min Ah

Choi Seung Hyun put the letters down on the table beside him, and his tear start to roll down on his cheek.

“ aiissst, this girl. Still saying that she’s sorry, even she’s already gone. Thank you Min Ah. Thank you for coming to my life.” He smiles while his tear still rolling down on his cheek. His band mates start to worry about him.

He sits on the chair, and start to thinking all the possibilities that might happen to him, how to survive this life without his love.

He starts to think about the uncertainty that might make him going crazy.

THE END

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

anneoyonghaseyo yeorobun!

mianheayo! the real LEE MIN AH is already dead~

thank you for support this story~ this story is all about her.

again, thank you~