OUR LITTLE SECRET 28

OUR LITTLE SECRET

TOP POV

“Oppa mianheayo” she said that and looks into my eyes.

I looked at her. I don’t understand what she is talking about right now.

“Weayo? Kwenchanayo?” .

“Oppa, its hurt.” She pointed at her chest.

“Weayo? Do you need to go to hospital?”

“Aniya. It just hurt so much oppa.” Suddenly, her tears roll down on her cheek.

“yah! Yah! Kwenchana?” I started to panicked.

“Oppa, mianheayo. Jeonmal, mianheayo”

“Weayo? Why you keep saying you’re sorry? Did Jiyong do something bad to you? Did he hit you?!” I asked her. If he really did something to her, Jiyong I’ll not let you go. You’ll get something from me.

“Aniya. He’s not. It’s me. I’m the one who has done something wrong oppa. Mianheayo.”

“Yah! Stop telling me you’re sorry. Just tell me why?”

She just looked at me into my eyes without saying anything. Its looked like we are having stare battle and none of us wants to speak.

“Nothing Oppa. By the way, what are you doing here? I thought you still in rehearsal?”

“errmmm. Nothing, I just want to get some fresh air.”

Okay guilty!

“Oppa, I think, I should get going. Shinyoung is waiting for me.”

She stands up and quickly enters the building without looking back. She didn’t give me a chance to talk at all, and all I could do is sighing.

I watched her enter the building before I head back to the YG building. I don’t know why, something inside me telling that, she is hiding something from me. But I’m scare to ask her.

Sometimes, I wish I could read her mind. I want to know what she is thinking. I’m clueless and don’t know what is in her mind. I wish, I can enter her mind, and looked inside it. She has a lot of secret that I wish; I could know and help her to solve it. I know, it will be a tough work, and she will never let me enter her life.

NO ONE POV

Without them knowing, SeungHyun’s manager is looking for him, after he didn’t comeback after one hour of break. He thought, SeungHyun is might be at MinAh apartment.

When he reached there, he saw SeungHyun and MinAh infront of her apartment building. They were talking. He takes that chance just to wait for them in his car, and let both of them talking to each other.

After a few minutes, he saw MinAh ran to her apartment building and leave SeungHyun dumbfounded infront of that building. SeungHyun just standing there, watch MinAh run away from him.

After a few months knowing MinAh, he already can read her. He knows what she likes, her favourite, her mood, and many more. Sometimes, when SeungHyun can’t send MinAh home, he would send that girl home.

He doesn’t understand why MinAh can’t accept SeungHyun. Even though SeungHyun didn’t tell him the whole story, after knowing that guy for almost 10 years, he already knows him in and out. Sometimes, he tried to talk to MinAh about this matter, because he can’t see that poor guy in that state. But MinAh, whenever he tried to talk to her, she will excuse herself or tried to avoid about that question.

After a few moment he waiting for SeungHyun in his car (which is, Seunghyun is still standing infront that building) he decided to go back to YG building and just tell everyone that SeungHyun is not feeling so good.

When he was about to reach the building, Shinyoung call him.

“Yeobohaseyo. Nei Shinyoung-ssi. Weayo?” he answered the phone.

“Boram-ssi, palli wa. Come help me. MinAh!”

“Weayo? Why MinAh? What happened to her?”

“Just come to our apartment. I don’t know what to do. Please don’t tell TOP-ssi.”

“Okay. I’ll be there in a minute”

He hanged up the phone before Shinyoung could answer him and quickly drive back to the girls’ apartment.

Without MinAh and the boys’ knowledge, actually Shinyoung and he are seeing each other. They have been together almost as the same time as MinAh and SeungHyun seeing each other.

When he reached there, he saw Shinyoung is taking care of MinAh at the pedestrian walkaway. He quickly gets out from the car and goes to the both girls.

“What happened to her?”

“No time to explain. Quick, let go to the hospital.”

He scoop MinAh, which is resting her head on Shinyoung laps, and bring her to his car and carefully he put her at the back of his car. He hoped in the car and rushed to the hospital.

MinAh was brought to the emergency room when they reached to the hospital.

“What happened to her? I just saw her. she looked just fine.” He asked Shinyoung when she settled down beside him, after she registers MinAh at the registration desk.

“Actually, MinAh has been diagnosed heart disease since she was a kid and a few months ago, she has been diagnosed brain tumours. When she was a kid, she needs a new heart and thanks to God, she already has a new one, a few years before she came to Korea. But I don’t know why, this morning she complained that her chest is hurt so much. I told her to go to hospital, but she refused and she just let it be. A few months ago, she keeps throwing up and she keeps complaining to me that her head is hurt so much. I brought her to hospital for a medical check-up and doctor had diagnosed her for brain tumour. I don’t know what to say no more. Her life is already miserable, and she acted like nothing happened. Sometimes, I don’t understand her. She treated this like it is nothing. I feel sorry toward her. I don’t understand how she can accept this. I, as her friend too, sometimes, I cried thinking about her. She is so tough. That why, I have promised to myself I want to take care of her, I want to protect her. I don’t want to see her cried anymore. I don’t want to hear, she said, she’s in pain. That the only thing that I can do.”

“Are all this things true?” he looked into Shinyoung teary eyes.

“Boram-ssi, do I looked I’m lying to you right now? On what reason I want to lie to you? This is about someone life. Yes, MinAh is dying and no one knows about it. Even her parents didn’t know about it. She didn’t want her parents worried about her, and she just want to enjoy her life and make her parents proud to have her in this life.”

“Her friends?”

“Just only me.”

“Oh my God! Pity that little girl.”

“Just now, when she entered our apartment, she rushed to the bathroom and keeps throwing up. I thought it is because of her disease. I gave her something to help her to stop vomit. But she told me that her chest is hurt so much and even her head too. That’s why I called you. I don’t know what to do anymore, because she keeps vomiting.”

At the same times Shinyoung finished her story, a doctor come out from the emergency room.

“Doctor, is she okay?” Shinyoung quickly asked the doctor.

”I’m sorry. We have tried our best”

“What do you mean doctor?” Seunghyun’s manager asked the doctor.

“we have tried our best, but, we couldn’t save her. I’m sorry”

At that time, Shinyoung is already collapsed on the floor and the waiting room is already filled with her scream.