Double Combo

YG FAMILY RULE

GD's POV : 

 

Aigoo. Hyung is asking me to do some bingu thing again. Of course I couldn't say no to him, he's my hyung. If I say no to him, he'll be upset. And I might be upset because you know, t.o.p hyung is kind of scary when he's mad. Lol, though we maknaes are scared of t.o.p hyung's anger. Oh he's here now. It's our last stage for the concert and yeah he wanna do his bingu dance. 


"Hyung! Are you sure we're gonna do that?" Jiyong asked with anxiety.

"Of course! This is the last performance, we should have fun. Hahahaha!" Seunghyun answered with his big wide smile.

"Arasseo. So are you ready? They're all on the stage now?" Jiyong said. 

"Wait wait!" Seunghyun answered.


Other YG family artists are now on stage. Talking and waving their hands to the fans. YG family noticed that GD & TOP are still not on stage so they kind of panicked and when T.O.P saw Se7en's panicked face, he shouted to Jiyong 'Hey, let's go now!' and they walked while doing the bingu dance of t.o.p. While walking and dancing, GD couldn't help his self but smile and laugh while hiding his mouth with his hand. Other YG artists saw them and they laughed too. Seunghyun couldn't hide his happiness due to success his trying-to-be-funny-okay-guys-please-laugh mission.


"Ya! Hahaha. Aigoo, what you two are doing?" Se7en asked while laughing so hard.

"Hyung~~~ Hahahahaha!!!" Seungri shouted with his loud loud loud laugh.

"This is t.o.p hyung's request, yeorobun!!! Hahahaha!" Jiyong shouted to the fans and laughed. 

"Ya! Hahahaha" Seunghyun shouted. 
 



After their laughs, the crowd went silent and when Se7en was about to talk, A wild high pitched voice fan girl shouted;

 



"Oppa, Do you like anyone from YG family?!!!!!"

 

"Ne?" Se7en was shocked.

"Jiyong oppa, Do you like someone from YG family!!!!!!!?" fan shouted while smiling.

"You know, there's a rule. Strictly no dating inside yg family.." Se7en awkwardly said. Everyone laughed because they all know that Se7en dated a girl from YG and Yang CEO also dates a girl that's from YG family.

"Ahh! Jinjja! (really) Hahaha!! You should answer the question then, Jiyong-ah." Se7en realized and laughed. 

"Ahm, that, ah.." Jiyong touched his hair and his face turned red. 

"Kyaaaa~!!!!" Fans screamed while waving their light stick.

"Eh? You have someone you like??" Psy asked. 

"AHHH~~~~!!" Jiyong smiled and screamed. He kept on hiding his face with his hand and towel. 

"Eh.. Nugu? (Who?)" CL asked. 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Fans screamed even more because CL asked who is it, there's a lot of fans who ship SKYDRAGON too. 

"Oppa oppa, tell us!" fans shouted. 

"That, I just admire her. I mean, she's very talented and humble..." Jiyong said shyly.

"Woah woah woah.. Who?" Se7en said.

"Ah, that, ahm. Park Bom noona...." Jiyong answered in a serious way but smiled and hid his face. 

"EOTOKHEE~~~~~!!! WOAAAHH!!!!!" fans screamed.

"Eh, jinjja?" Bom asked Jiyong. 

"Aigoooo~~~~ Ahhh!! I feel so embarassed!!" Jiyong shouted and run around the stage with huge smile on his face.

"Aigoo. Jiyong's really cute." Gummy said.

"Ya! Answer me! So is this the reason why you pick me for GD&TOP album?" Bom asked jokingly.

"Ahm, ne. That's true.. Yang Sajangnim, mianhamnida!" Jiyong shouted cutely.

"T.O.P oppa, do you like anyone too?!?!?!" Fan shouted.

"Yes, I like you." Seunghyun answered quickly and fans screamed with Seunghyun's answer. 

"This is it, Hyung! You should tell us too If you like anyone from YG family! Haha!" Daesung said.

"Aish.. YA!" Seunghyun burst out laughing.

"That's right! You should answer too!" Jiyong felt calmed because It's Seunghyun now who's being asked.

"This is really awkward... Hahaha" Seunghyun answered.

"Come on, tell us!" Psy said. 

"Yes yes, do you like anyone from yg?" Dara asked with his reporter kind of voice.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" fans screamed when Dara asked T.O.P. Of course, there's a lot of tabisan shipper too.

"Yes, there is." Seunghyun answered with his deep, y voice. 

"Who?" Jiyong asked.

"Omo.." Gummy said because she was shocked too. Seunghyun is not the kind of guy who would tell the girl he likes.

"I remember my self dreaming about holding hands with the girl I like.." Seunghyun said with the serious tone and a smirk on his lips.

"AIGOOO. EOTOKHEEEE!!!!!" fans screamed. And Seunghyun walked around the stage and walk towards the members of 2NE1.

"Woaaaahh." BIGBANG members was shocked. 

"Are you seriously going to do..." Jiyong said and he became mute when he saw Seunhyun's hand reaching for Bom's hand.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" fans screamed. 

"Park Bom noona.. I think, she's good. I like her." Seunghyun said while holding Bom's hand.

"Oh, lo-vu to-rai-anguru aniya? (Isn't this love triangle?) Eotokhaji, Jiyong-ah?" Se7en said. While smiling..

"Wait!" Jiyong walked towards Seunghyun and Bom. He grabbed Bom's hand too. 

"Woaaaaaaaaah." Everyone was shocked. And the fans kept on screaming their lungs out.

"But then let me ask, Park Bom-ssi, Do you like Jiyong-ssi or Seunghyun-ssi?" Dara asked with her reported kind of voice again.
















 

 

 

 

 

 

 















 

"I like... Uksusu the most! ^____^ Wohohoho~~"


Everyone burst into laugh and that's how they ended the teasing conversation and sang the song We are the world.




 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Author's note : So how was my first one shot? FAIL OR SUCCESS? *scared cat*