Drunken Mistakes

Stand By Me

Seeing as I find writing in third person easier I think that’s what I’m gonna do for the rest of this story. I hope the change in writing isn’t going to stop some of you from reading.

~Drunken Mistakes~

“Niel I liked the song you sang in class today!” Min Hee said as she smiled at him. “I mean it fit your voice perfectly.”

Niel looked at her and smiled. “You really think so? I thought it might have been a bit lame.”

“Not lame at all!”

“How about my piano playing skills Min Hee?” L.Joe asked her with a hint of curiosity.

“Great as always! One of these days I’ll catch up to you though!”

Ricky looked at her and smiled. “Hey noona, do you think Chunji hyungs retest is going okay?”

She thought about it and grinned. “Of course! He’s too smart for it not to go good!”

Changjo laughed at her response. “Hyung is smart…”

She nodded as she continued to walk with the guys.

Chunji was at the school finishing up his test. *I was so upset about Hana coming back that I messed up on such a easy test! I should be with the others right now.* “Finished!” He said as he got up and handed it to the teacher who nodded giving him the signal that he could leave. Running outside of the class room he smiled. “If I move fast enough I could catch up to the others in no time!”

“Chunji!” He skidded to a stop as Hana stood by the front entrance. “How did your retest go?” He ignored her and went to walk by her. “Aw come on! You still have to do something for me right?” She smiled when he stopped and then ran over to him. “I want you to hang out with me today.”

“I would rather go spend time with my girl.”

“Fine then…” She took out her cell phone. “I’ll just call up Min Hee and tell her the secret unni has been keeping from her.”

Chunji sighed as he looked at her. “Fine…what is it you want to do exactly?”

“Well to start it off we can go and get some ice cream. I’ll pay!” He rolled his eyes as he let her drag him away. “It’ll be just like old times Chunji!”

*Why do I always get caught in situations that I can’t figure a way out of?*

Min Hee was at her house by now waiting for a call from Chungji, or at least a text. She didn’t want to do something first and seem clingy but she wanted to know about the test. SHINee had left back to school while she was in school, both her parents were at work but she had Ji and Eun with her for their girls night. *I’ll just wait up until he decided to text. I mean he’s probably just busy!*

“So did he contact you yet?” Eun said as she came into her room with some soda’s, Ji tagged along with the snacks.

“Nope!”

Ji looked at her and frowned. “This guy…one minute he seems so sweet and the next he can be so rude.”

“Boys will be boys!” Eun said as they laughed. “Alright, which show do you wanna watch? I have Boys Over Flowers of Secret Garden.”

Min Hee looked at the dvd’s in her hand and grinned. “Defiantly Boys Over Flowers!”

Ji nodded as she laid in the bed next to Min Hee and opened up her soda and took a sip. “Yeah that’s the better one! Now to get Min Hee’s mind off her damn phone!”

Eun nodded as she put the movie in and sat by the girls.  “We’ve seen the episodes to this so many times. It feels good to be back here with you guys.”

Both girls nodded and Min Hee smiled. “I still call Ji Hoo!”

“Shouldn’t you like the player?” Ji asked as she looked at her.

“What makes you say that?”

“Well you have Chunji and he is a player…so I figured you fall for players.”

She shoved her friend off the bed and laughed. “Chunji isn’t like him…”

Eun laughed as the show came on. “I just can’t wait to get annoyed with their song abuse for Stand By Me and Almost Paradise.”

As time passed Chunji began to get annoyed with Hana. “That’s enough Hana!” He said as they stopped walking and he looked at her. “I spent all day with you! Were done! I’m going home!”

“Wait!” She called as he stopped walking. “Just do one more thing with me.”

“What?”

“Let’s go drinking…I assume you still have your fake id.”

Chunji looked at her and then sighed. “After this where done Hana! Then you keep your end of the deal and forget about telling Min Hee that we dated.”

She nodded and smiled as he walked with her to the old club they used to go to when they wanted to party. After getting a booth Hana started drinking as soon as she got the chance. *I better not drink any…* Chunji decided to stay sober while being here without his friends…when he gets drunk he can’t never remember what he did while he was drunk like L.Joe or C.A.P seem to be able to do.

Hana decided to play games with him. “So Chunji…I never got a chance to ask you but how did it feel when you caught me cheating?”

“What?!”

“How did it feel…”

“It hurt…I loved you, and I trusted you. What do you expect it to feel like?!”

She laughed at his reaction and then pushed her hair back taking in some more alcohol. “So are you relly over me?”

“None of that matters because I have Min Hee.”

“But Min Hee isn’t me…Rumor has it after I left you never treated the girls the same anymore. You became the type of guy you hate the most…”

He was starting to get upset, the waiter brought over another drink and this time Chunji drunk it up to help calm his nerves. “You became one of the girls I hate the most.”

Hana nodded as she watched him drink some more, she was already pretty much drunk. “That girlfriend of yours speaks so highly of L.Joe…If I didn’t know any better I would say she liked him.”

By now the drinks got to L.Joe and he thought about it, not being able to think clearly he came to the same conclusion. “I think so too…but I still like her…I mean she is amazing…”

“I know a way to keep her mind off of L.Joe…”

“Hm?”

“You can use me to get ot her…I don’t mind.” She moved over to him and got close to his face. “What do you say Chunji?”

He looked at her and shook his head. “I don’t think so…I…need to head out…” He went to go stand but almost fell, Hana caught him. “Let me go…”

“You can’t do home like this…I live closer, you can just stay on my couch.”

Chunji even drunk knew it was a bad idea but he didn’t remember where he lived at the moment. He knew Min Hee’s place was close but he didn’t want her to worry about him being drunk or her parents catching him in this state. “Fine…but you have to stay away from me…”

“Whatever…” Hana said as she helped him out the club and slowly but surely they made it to her house where he fell onto the couch. “Not that bad…”

He looked at Hana who now fell over him, their faces where inches apart. “Hana…” Before he could come to his senses he was kissing her, she smiled into the kiss and began to talk off her shirt.

“The room is the first door…on the left…” She said, he nodded and picked her up and made his way to the room but not without knocking over a few things on his way.

It was around 10 and Ji and Eun fell asleep by Min Hee on her bed, she was still watching the drama but smiling. “I never get tired of this show…” She looked at her phione. *Still no word from Chunji.* After deep thought she decided to send him a text.

Chunji,

I was gonna wait to get something from you but I guess you’re too busy. Anyways I hope your test went well and make sure you sleep well tonight.

-Min Hee

Chunji’s pone was thrown on the in table, it vibrated at the new received text but he wasn’t paying attention. Min Hee waited for a reply but eventually fell asleep waiting.

The next morning when Chunji awoke the sun was shining in the window at his face. He had a killer headace and didn’t remember a thing and he figured he was wasted last night. “Uggh…” There was a vibration on the table and he quickly looked at his phone and read the text.

Morning Chunji! I can’t wait to see you at school and see if you passed your retest! See you soon!

-Min Hee

He sat up in the bed and looked around the unfamiliar room. “Huh?” He noticed his cloths on the floor, all of them along with a girls unform. “Who’s house is this…” He looked over to him and for a minute his world seemed to stop. The face he saw next to him was Hana’s. *I…I didn’t…* He quickly got outta bed and began to get dressed.

By now Hana was waking up. “Chunji…where are you going?”

He looked at her and then looked away. “This was a mistake…”

She smiled at him and shook her head. “Just admit it…you wanted to. Drinking just helped you grab up the courage to do it.”

He glared at her now. “No! Min Hee… she is my girl! The one that I want to be with…”

She laughed at his comment and then shook her head. “What do you think is gonna happen when she finds out about this…she’ll dump you before you know it!”

Chunji knew she was right, he knew it all too well. After he was done getting dressed he ran out the room and headed for the school. He took out his phone and texted Min Hee.

Min Hee,

Meet me at the bleachers by the field when you get to school. I really need to see you right now.

-Chunji

It didn’t take long for her to reply.

Sure thing, is everything alright?

-Min Hee

Chunji looked at the text and decided not to answer it, he cursed at himself in his head over and over again. It was the BIGGEST mistake he has made in his life aside from ever dating Hana. He was upset with not only Hana but himself…

Min Hee waited at the bleachers in panick, she didn’t know what was going on. “I wonder if he’s okay…” Just then she saw Chunji running her way. “Chunji!” Before she could say much Chunji had pulled her into a hug and then kissed her for a long time. “What is it?” She asked when he gave her another hug. “Are you hurt?”

“No…I just really need to be with you right now…”

Min Hee hugged him back and rubbed his back. *Something has to be wrong…* “Chunji…you can tell me what’s bothering you…”

He shook his head and then fell to his knees almost in tears, he closed his eyes. “I’m sorry Min Hee ah! I…I’m a horrible person and I’m truly sorry!”

Min Hee went to her knees to and gave him a small smile. “You’re not a bad person Chunji…just take some deep breaths and try to relax. You didn’t do anything wrong so don’t apologies to me…its scaring me.”

Chunji couldn’t bring himself to tell her…he was afraid of the consequence and losing her. Images of last night leaked their way back into his head and he could hear Hana’s voice in his head over and over again calling out his name. He shouldn’t have been with her, he knew he should have told her about him and Hana being each other’s ex’s but he let fear get the better of him. Things had gone too far and now Chunji was afraid even more than before.  Min Hee didn’t know what to do so she just stayed there rubbing his back.

Hana had by now entered the school with a huge grin on her face, she was walking passed the other Teen Top boys and waved to them. L.Joe looked at the others in confusion as she made her way over to them. “What does she want?” Ricky whispered loud enough for her to hear.

“I can’t find Chunji so I need you to tell him something for me.”

“As if!’ Niel said as he rolled his eyes. “Hyung can’t stand you…”

She giggled at his comment and then looked at L.Joe. “Tell him that I had fun last night and when he is ready for more fun I’ll be waiting.”

“Last night?” C.A.P said in confusion as she walked away. “What does she mean?”

“I don’t know…” Chagnjo said in confusion as well. “Who knew hyung was with her last night though?”

L.Joe watched her until she disappeared down another hall. *Did Chunji really do what I think he did?* Just the thought of events that could have happend had L.Joe feeling slightly mad and really disgusted,