Being an Exo Fan

REAL LIFE

You're just a normal Exo fan , only watching them from behind a computer screen.

You're just a normal Exo fan , only cheering , screaming and squealing over youtube when the variety shows they go is posted on youtube.

You're just a normal Exo fan , only wanting to get near them , hoping to make them fall in love with you like you loved them

You're just a normal Exo fan , only wanting to go near them and see their aegyo.

You're just a normal Exo fan , only wishing them to go to your country and perform live.

You're just a normal Exo fan , only watching them behind a television screen from Music Bank.

You're just a normal Exo fan , only feel like crying when your bias is injured or sick.

You're just a normal Exo fan , only feel like killing the girl that becomes your bias' girlfriend.

You're just a normal Exo fan , only feel like killing the girl that people say is like a puzzle piece for your bias.

You're just a normal Exo fan , only feel like going Korea just to meet them.

You're just a normal Exo fan , only admiring those fans that could talk and get near Exo.

You're just a normal Exo fan , admiring your bias' face features and handsomeness or coolness or cuteness.

You're just a normal Exo fan , writing fanfictions here on asianfanfics just to make the other Exo fans happy.

You're just a normal Exo fan , but...
See how much they bear the pain just for you.
See how much they practiced just for you.
See how much they smile even though they're injured or sick just for you.
See how you are Exo's first person to make them move on  to a higher and better level.
See how much they love you for this.
See how much they want to look good just for you.


Are we , Exo fans , the sole reason for them to move on?

Do we , Exo fans , have the right to make them only for OURS ?

Exo is everyone's. Anyone can have them , as long as they love each other.


____________________________________________________

So ,actually I have more to write , but I accidentally closed the whole tab , so I have to remember what I typed. -_-

I'm tired after writing the same words over and over again.

Sigh. Reality of MY world.