Aiming

Agent Against Assassin (SM vs YG)

    “I hate office days,” GD groaned, leaning over his desk and pressing his forehead against the cool wood. “Don’t we have people for this?”
 

    “We do, but they’re on vacation.” Top yawned, typing something into his computer. “Just get the reports filed so we can go, please?”
 

     “I belong in the field, not behind a desk.” GD whined, “My back is killing me. How do people sit for hours like this?”
 

     “Look, YG is punishing us for your screw up at the last mission. File you reports and stop complaining.” Top scolded, hitting enter on his keyboard and standing up.
 

     “We got the target, didn’t we?” GD reminded, sitting up and resuming his tedious typing. “It’s your fault I almost got caught. I was worried about you and lost focus.”
 

     “You shouldn’t worry so much about me, Ji-Yong.” Top sighed, crossing the small basement office to stand behind his partner. “You’re the one that has been losing focus lately.”
 

     “I have not,” GD frowned as a pair of strong hands began massaging his tired shoulders.
 

      “Liar,” Top teased, kneading his partner’s muscles. “You’ve been really tense the past few weeks, Ji-yong-ah. What’s wrong?”
 

      “He’s just mad because you keep bringing strange women home,” A new voice chuckled as two of YG’s top specialists entered the cramped office.
 

     “I have to relieve my own tension some how,” Top frowned, “You bring home more women than I do, Seungri.”
 

     “Yes, but I’m not sleeping with my partner.” Seungri quipped, glancing over at the man in question. “Sorry Daesung-ah, you’re not my type.”
 

     “Thank God,” Daesung rolled his eyes.
 

    “Are you two finished with your paperwork yet?” Seungri continued, ignoring his partner’s comment. “We’re meeting Taeyang at the Black Jack V.I.P club for drinks. Why don’t you two join us?”
 

     “I don’t know, I’m kind of tired.” Ji-yong yawned. “I’m just going to finish this up and go home.”
 

     “I’m finished,” Top smiled, “A night of drinking is just what I need. YG’s been on me all week. I need to relax.”
 

     “But, I thought we could go home and relax together?” GD questioned, not liking the idea of his partner going clubbing yet again.
 

     “You’re tired,” Top shrugged. “Finish your work, go home and sleep. Don’t wait up for me.”
 

     “But…,” GD stammered as his friends fled from the office in a whirl of excited conversation. “Great, I’m alone…, again.”
 

    It wasn’t until an hour later that GD was finally finished with his work. Typing the last few entries into the computer, Ji-yong shut down the system and left the office with an anger filled stomp. There was no way he was going home alone while Seunghyun picked up more trashy women at the club. Deciding to relieve some stress, GD made his way to the gun range down the hall. Firing a few rounds into a moving target always made him feel better. Luckily, the range was empty, being the middle of the night, and he was able to find a bit of quiet.
 

    Aiming down the lane, GD held his breath and waited for the paper target to move into view. He was angry and his rigid stance reflected that. It was true he’d been losing focus the past few weeks and it was all his partner’s fault. Seunghyun just couldn’t seem to read the signs, or he was aware of everything and was delighting in torturing him. Either way, it made GD’s blood boil. Imagining T.O.P’s smug face on the target, Ji-Yong shot a round of bullets down the lane. Each shot connected perfectly with the target’s vitals.
 

    “Bravo, I’m impressed.” CL’s distinct voice chuckled, along with the sound of clapping.
 

    “Shouldn’t you be sleeping?” GD commented, rolling his eyes as he removed his ear protection and placed his pistol on the shelf.
 

    “Shouldn’t you?” CL quipped as she leaned against the partition next to GD and winked. “I just thought you might want to see what your boyfriend is up to.”
 

    “And what is that supposed to mean?”
 

    “I just got a text Minzy. She says TOP’s met some in a spandex mini dress. She also sent a picture.” CL informed, holding up her smart phone as proof.
 

   “Let me see that.” GD growled, swiping the phone from her hand and studying the picture on it.
 

    Seunghyun was on the dance floor with a tall blonde woman with shapely legs, highlighted by her fishnets and combat boots. Her black mini dress hugged her body and she had her hands on TOP’s . It was a sight GD was used to seeing in person, but it didn’t make it any less infuriating. Shoving the phone back to CL, GD turned away from the gun range and stomped towards the door.
 

    “Where are you going?”
 

   “To the club,” Ji-Yong answered bluntly. “I need to give Seunghyun a piece of my mind.”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's short. I know. BUT! I'm switching to the club next and Heechul's first mission. So, look forward to that.

 

Sorry, this took so long to update. I was trying to finish a few other stories before I turned my attention back to this. But, now that my load has been thinned out a bit, I promise to update more.

COMMENTS = FASTER UPDATES!