You Fail

Agent Against Assassin (SM vs YG)

(Poster by: RazelleJiaernne)

 

 

    “Where did you learn to shoot like this?” Kangin gaped as Heechul hit yet another kill shot on the paper target with his hand gun.
 

     “I don’t know,” the feminine man shrugged, lowering his ear protection and placing the gun on the shelf in front of him. “The only shooting I’ve done is here with you.”
 

     “I’ve only been training you a week,” Kangin dismissed, “Siwon wasn’t even this good his first week. Have you been in the army or something?”
 

     “Not yet,” Heechul informed, pulling nervously at the short hem of his red spandex dress. “I’m supposed to enlist at the end of the year.”
 

    “I think we can get that waved,” Kangin suggested, placing another round of bullets in his student's gun. “Security agents are excused by the government from active service since they’re already risking their lives to defend the country.”
 

     “Oh,” Heechul nodded as the door to the range opened and Siwon and Geng stepped inside. “That makes sense, I guess.”
 

    “How’s he doing?” Siwon questioned with a hopeful smile. “Soo Man wants him in the field by the end of the week.”
 

     “He’s doing very well, but don’t you think that’s a bit soon. He’s only been training a week and he still walks like a guy.”
 

     “I am a guy,” Heechul frowned, crossing his arms over his fake chest. “Wearing dresses doesn’t change that fact.”
 

    “Well, you better start making an effort to convince people otherwise.” Geng scolded, “Zhoumi says you’re being stubborn during his training sessions.”
 

     “He has no clue what he’s doing,” Heechul spat, walking across the room with very exaggerated hip motions and his hands on either side of his waist. “He keeps telling me to walk like this. No woman moves this way.”
 

     “That looks ridiculous,” Kangin laughed out loud, “But, it’s sort of close.”
 

     “How?”
 

     “Well, make your movements less extreme and put your hands down.” Geng suggested, demonstrating much to everyone’s amusement.
 

     “He’s not bad,” Kangin chuckled, “Maybe we should put him in the dress?”
 

     “No, YG knows Geng’s face.” Siwon denied, his expression serious. “Stop fooling around and give me his status report.”
 

     “Fine,” Kangin sighed, retrieving a file folder off a near by table and handing it to his superior. “I still have to instruct him on hitting moving targets. Other than that, he’s pretty handy with a pistol. You don’t have to worry about him shooting his foot off.”

     “He was worried I’d shoot my own foot?” Heechul asked with a raised brow.

 

      “It was a concern, yes.” Siwon agreed, “You were a secretary. How was I supposed to know you knew how to handle a gun?”
 

     “Thanks for the confidence,” Heechul stated, rolling his eyes and noticing his boot was untied.
 

    Though they’d forgone high heels, the knee high, black, lace up, combat boots were just as annoying. The intricate lacing was hard to tighten and kept coming undone. The leather was hot against his bare legs and felt restricting. Turning his back to the other agents currently discussing him in hushed voices, Heechul bent over to tie his boot, forgetting about the short dress he was wearing in the process.
 

     “We can see your ,” Siwon informed his new recruit, his face turning red. Seeing Heechul in dresses each day made the tight laced agent question the way he felt about the former secretary. If the older kept flashing his silk underwear all over the office, things were going to become even more confusing for them both.
 

    “Sorry,” Heechul blushed, turning around and pulling his dress down a bit. “I’m not used to dresses yet. Can’t I wear something longer, at least?”
 

     “No, you’re supposed to be luring TOP in with your looks. If you show up dressed like an ajumma it won’t work.”
 

    “But, do I have to show up dressed so trashy?” Heechul questioned, “I don’t think Agent Zhoumi has a clue about women’s fashion.”
 

    “He’s the expert, not you.” Siwon argued, “Now, you have ten more minutes with Agent Kangin and then Agent Geng and I are going to take you upstairs and brief you more on the details of the case.”
 

     “Does he ever joke around?” Heechul asked Geng, pointing to Siwon with thumb as he stepped back up to the shooting lane.
 

     “Not during work hours, no.” Geng shook his head.
 

    “And after work?”
 

    “Is none of your concern right now,” Siwon interrupted, “Put you safety gear back on and prepare to engage moving targets.”
 

     Narrowing his eyes, Heechul turned his back on his superior and jerked his ear protection back into place. The past week had been trying on his body and mind, not to mention his ability to hold his tongue. Siwon was infuriating. Judging by the was the younger kept staring at his all week, it was clear that the serious agent liked him.
 

     What angered Heechul was that he’d been trying his best to flirt subtly with Siwon, but had received nothing in return. He got more out of Agent Geng, which was nice as well. Honestly, he didn’t know which one he preferred. Geng was just as good looking as Siwon, but a lot more responsive and soft spoken. Siwon was a bit more his type in build, but his personality was terrible. He was a stone that needed cracking and something about that challenge urged Heechul on, as well as angered him.
 

    Lifting his handgun from the window, Heechul aimed down the lane and waited for the moving paper targets to pass by. He kept his eyes focused on the moving silhouettes, channeling his annoyance with Siwon into his shooting. Firing multiple shots, Heechul connected three out of the four targets in the heart, before setting his gun down and turning to the agents clustered behind him.
 

    “I think I’m ready to move on.” Heechul smirked, proud of his performance.
 

     “That was amazing!” Geng gaped, “Are you sure you’ve never handled a gun before this week?”
 

    “It’s all thanks to my teaching skills,” Kangin boasted, patting Heechul on the back.
 

     “Do it again.” Siwon ordered, writing something in the file folder he was holding.
 

     “Excuse me?” Heechul questioned, crossing his arms.
 

     “You missed one.”
 

     “So? I hit three.”
 

     “If they had been real people, the fourth guy would have shot you. Do it again.” Siwon instructed. “You can’t afford to miss in the field.”
 

     “You do it then!” Heechul demanded, his ear protection and shoving it towards Siwon.
 

      “This is not about my abilities.” Siwon dismissed, “It’s about yours.”
 

     “Well, if you can’t do it…,” Heechul shrugged, getting an annoyed look in return.
 

      “Move out of the way,” Siwon snapped, placing his files on the table and snatching the headphones from Heechul’s hands. “Kangin-hyung, set up the moving targets again.”
 

     Kangin quickly did as his coworker requested, replacing the targets and resetting the system. Heechul plucked a spare pair of goggles and headphones from the supple cabinet and stood closely behind Siwon. The younger didn’t seem to notice his closeness, as he aimed down the lane and waited for the targets to appear.
 

    Placing one hand on Siwon’s shoulder and the other on his lower back, Heechul leaned into the taller man and blew a soft breath across his cheek. When all Siwon did was shudder a bit, Heechul decided to take it a step further. Sliding his hand lower, Heechul placed it firmly on the younger man’s backside before placing a kiss on Siwon’s cheek, surprising the agent and causing him to discharge four shots, none of which hit any of the targets.
 

    “You missed,” Heechul chuckled, stepping away and taking off his headphones.
 

    “That’s because you distracted me.” Siwon stammered, his face completely red as he turned to face his colleagues.
 

     “Won’t there be distractions in the field?” Heechul shrugged innocently.
 

    “He has a good point,” Kangin nodded, “You failed, Siwon-ssi.”
    
 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

COMMENTS = FASTER UPDATES!

(If you're new to me as a writer, this footnote means the more comments I get on a chapter, the faster I update the story. No silent readers!! A sentence will do. It lets me know people are still interested. If no one or very few people comment, I will stop writing the story for a while and work on something more people like. GOT IT? SO LEAVE A COMMENT!)