Never kissed before

Never kissed before

 

Sungjong's PoV 
 
I just can't believe that Hyung hasn't had his first kiss yet. Even I had mine and with a face like his girls and boys must have been running after him all the time. I was currently cleaning the living room of our dorm, the hyungs went out to get food and Sunggyu hyung just had to make me do all the work again. 
 
Sighing I finished putting all the books back in the shelf and let myself fall on the floor. As if I wasn't tired enough from all the promotions and TV shows, no they just have to make me do everything without even thinking about helping me. Please don't misunderstand, I love my hyungs but sometimes they are just the most annoying thing in the world for me. 
 
The click of our door lock and the voices filling the rooms made me shoot up from the ground again; I don't need them to think that I was being lazy. Picking up all the cleaning utensils, I hurried back to the kitchen and put them in their right places. 
 
"Sungjong-ah we're baaaack." Dongwoo half screamed from the living room. "We bought you a present~ Come here." 
 
Hearing the word present made me forget that I was supposed to be mad with them for leaving me alone. Ugh they knew exactly what to do so I won’t make their lives a living hell.
 
As I walked in the living room I saw a big fluffy thing flying at me. I just caught it in time before it hit my face and looked at it. It was a big fluffy yellow heart, almost as big as my teddy. Aww this was adorable… I never knew my hyungs would get something like this for me. I looked up, about to say thank you when I saw Dongwoo pouting like a child. 
 
"Why are you making a face hyung?" I asked him suspicious, he threw after all the pillow right at my face.
 
"Oh nothing, nothing~" he laughed, "We just wanted to get something to thank you for cleaning." 
 
I watched him carefully but couldn't see a lie in his eyes. "Oh thank you Dongwoo hyung~ Does that means I’m finally done now?"
 
"Haha of course~ do whatever you want now." he replied and went to his room. Weird… usually they would check every room to look for something I forgot to do but they all just left. I shrugged it off and laid the pillow on the couch, maybe I could take a walk till dinner is ready. Because I didn't want to go alone I decided to ask Myungsoo, who was the only person left in the living room, to come with me. 
 
"Hyung, want to go on a walk with me till dinner's ready?" I asked and put on my best begging face. It seemed to work because after staring at my face for a few seconds he chuckled and walked to the door. 
 
"I would love to but put a jacket on, it's really cold lately." He said as he put his shoes back on. 
 
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
 
He wasn't joking, it was really cold. Even with the jacket I was freezing a lot and kept rubbing my arms to keep me warm. Maybe this would be the perfect moment to ask him why he never kissed anyone. 
 
"Hyung?" I asked and rubbed my hands together. "Mhm?" he replied and looked in my direction. I could only see his eyes since his scarf was blocking almost all of his face. In my thoughts I cursed myself for not wearing mine. "Have you really never kissed somebody before?" I asked and carefully eyed him. 
 
He looked down on the ground. Was I imaging things or is he blushing? That was something new; he usually never blushed no matter what he was asked. 
 
"I'm just waiting for the right person." he answered, hiding his face even more in his scarf. "So you never liked anyone before?" I asked again, curious. It was kind of weird as a dongsaeng to ask his hyung something like that but I just wanted to know. 
 
He kept walking, saying nothing for a while. "Oh I did, but I don't think they liked me," he replied and his voice could barely be heard in the night. I looked at him and saw that his eyes were filled with sadness and something else I couldn't really recognize. 
 
Without thinking I pulled him in a tight hug. Something in me just wanted to comfort him. After a minute or two I finally felt him hugging back and smiled lightly. "Hyung nobody could not like you, you're perfect," I whispered and hugged him tighter. 
 
He sighed and laid his head on my shoulder. "I'm everything but perfect Jongie, I talk too much when I get excited, wear too much black…"
 
"You're still perfect to me." I said before he could continue. And I wasn't lying, from the first time I saw him I was asking myself how somebody can be this perfect. 
 
Slowly he backed away from the hug and looked into my eyes. There was it again, the sadness was away but I still couldn't understand what the other emotion was. It almost looked like he was trying to figure something out. Not wanting to disturb him in his thoughts I just waited. 
 
"Can I try something?" he asked me finally deciding to say something. I just nodded and continued watching him. Grabbing his scarf he took it off and laid it over my neck, wrapping it around me. His thumb caressed my cheek and he tugged some hair back behind my ear. 
 
"Hyung?" I asked quietly as he just continued looking at me. "Shh..." was all I got as reply before he leaned closer to me. My heart started beating faster and faster, I couldn't move even if I wanted to my feet were like frozen to the ground. He was only a few cm away now and I could feel his breath on my face. 
 
"Jeongmal chohayo~" he whispered before closing the distance between our lips, taking my face in his hands. Shocked, I could just stare at his face, trying to understand what was happening. He likes me? I was that important to him that he was giving his first kiss to me? 
 
I felt something warm in my chest as I blushed slightly and closed my eyes, kissing him back. It was a sweet, shy kiss. A few moments later we broke apart, trying to catch our breaths. Blushing even more I looked up to him.
 
"I like you too Hyung~." I said and smiled shyly. He smiled back and grabbed my hand, pulling me back in the direction of our dorm. "We'll miss dinner if we're not fast, and I don't want to miss the first dinner with my boyfriend." He said grinning, making me blush even more. "Oh and Jongie, throw away that pillow Hyung gave you."
 
"What? Why? I think it's cute." I anwered pouting. Just because we're a couple now he couldn't start telling me what to keep or throw away. 
 
"Silly~" He stopped walking and poked my nose. "I wouldn't tell you to trow it away without a reason, they put a speaker in it. At night it will start making creepy noises." 
 
That's it the Hyung's will die. 
 
"I will think of a way to get my revenge." I mumbled and started walking again. I already had a few ideas and if something wouldn't work out like I want it to I still have a boyfriend to protect me.
 
---------The End---------
 
I hope you liked it :) comments and criticism are welcome (really please tell me where i have to improve) 
Thank you for reading ^-^ 
 
ps: please don't judge me if you find any mistakes (you can tell me of course so i can change it)