Definatly

Eggs and Ramyun
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 7 - Definatly

Taeyeon - If

 

You ran into your house and slammed the door shut. You leaned against the door and cried. *Who is she? Why was he hugging her?* You hugged your knees and sobbed.

 

Daehyun came home a while after. He was a little shocked and happy that Mi Young came back. At the party, they talked a little and asked about each others' lives. He told her about you and she congratulated and wished you guys happiness. But when he tried looking for you, he realized that you weren't there. He excused himself to look for you. He asked around but nobody knew where you were.

Daehyun walked into the house and gently shut the door. He went into the bedroom, but you weren't there. He looked around the house but couldn't find you anywhere. *Where could she be?*

You were walking on the sidewalk next to the Han River. You kept asking yourself about the girl and questioned why was Daehyun hugging her. *What has happened to me? Why am I so sad?* You leaned against the railing and clasp your hands together. *I can't do this. I need to find out who she is.* You started walking back home.

You opened the door and walked into the still house. It was around midnight and you wondered if Daehyun was home or not. *Is he still with her?* You went into your bedroom but he wasn't there. *Where could he be?*

Right when you walked up to the front door, it opened. Daehyun came in and closed

Please log in to read the full chapter