ENTRY 002: When she met him

Memories of an Arsonist *Hiatus*

When she met him..

 

A week passed. Summer has just started. Seohyun is slowly coping up to another big change in her life. This time she finds this change the most difficult one to face so far. All she has decided at that time was to continue what her umma left.

She wants to stay positive and strong just like what her umma told her. She has still the whole summer vacation to take care of the garden business. Then, she went to their greenhouse to check the flowers. She suddenly decided to fill up the empty pots of plants with a new kind of flower. She dressed up and was wearing a knee high length flowy floral dress that fits her hazelnut brown long wavy hair. She put on her doll shoes and decided to wear a golden bud of earrings. She took her bag, locked the door and rode her bicycle.

Seeing her riding the bicycle is found by many as a lovely view. She just smile sweetly at every person she went through or looking around with wonderment. She sometimes closes her eyes and feels the air brushing her face. "She is really something" that is how their neighbors think of her.

She reached the garden shop and bought a pack of white tulip seeds since its early summer. She gave it to the counter and handed the payment. The cashier handed her the paper bag with the pack of seeds. Seo smiled, then bowed and left the shop.

When she was on her way to get her bike, she saw a man standing in the side of the street nearby the shop. The man is standing in front of the pedestrian lane. He was somehow going to walk across the street but he just stood still when the walking signal turned to green. Seohyun was just observing and wandering why he didn’t even move an inch. She slightly turned her head around. When she looked back the man is crossing the street but the signal light for walking is red. She saw a car nearly going to hit the man. She immediately run and hugged the man back in the side street. They fell in the ground. She was shocked, rather stunned. Afterwards, she heard a loud honk by a car.

"Look where you’re going" the man driving the car shouted angrily as the two we're still on the floor.

Seo remained astounded by the fact that their life could be taken away by that split second. Instead of worrying about herself first, she immediately checked if the young man was fine. She brushed the dirt in her skirt as she was slowly standing up.

"Are you alright?"Seo immediately asked him.

The young man just nodded.

"Are you sure? Do you feel anything that hurts you?" she immediately followed another question.

The young man responded with another nod.

"Do you want to go to the hospital? Or I can take you home. Where do you live?" she asked again.

"Ani. I don’t have a home" he stiffly answered and still sitting on the ground.

Seo was really worried about him. Judging the way he looks he seems he has not eaten for days. His fair white skin was covered with dirt and few wounds. His reddish brown hair was messed up. She has remembered her experiences when she lived in the streets. What bothered her the most is that the man looks his out of his senses. She knew how agonizing living in the streets could be. Something worse might happen if she just abandons him. He might even lose his life for real with that situation. Like the kindness her Umma showed to her, she decided to take the young fellow with him.

She reached her hand to him."Come, you can stay with me for a while and cure those wounds" she kindly told him.

"Also you need a bath and a place to stay" she beamed generously.

He seems does not know what's happening. Yet, he grabbed her hand. She helped him stood up and rode at the back of her bicycle.

"Just hold unto me so you won't fall. Araso?" His arms were around her waist.

"By the way what's your name?" She asked out of the blue.

"Kyun." he gently whispered. It took a while before he answered back.

"Alright then, Kyun~ssi. My name is Seohyun" she smiled while continued pedaling.

“Seo~ssi” he mumbled quietly.Then, he rested his head against her back. His eyes we're closed.

"Looks like his really exhausted huh." and a grin came from her lips.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A\N: So yea. I updated after a long time with another short chapter. I actually have given myself a deadline. I only have one month of vacation right now. If I am not able to write the story more than half way through, I am thinking of abandoning this fic. So I'm doing my best to prevent that. As always comments and encouragements(LOL)  are highly appreciated.Thank you to my dear subscribers and readers.:D Again,  thank you for bearing with me.