Steam

It's Cozy Under the Blankets

Myungsoo had come home past one in the morning, but I managed to stay up to be with him. “Why are you up still?” Myungsoo wondered out loud, kissing me on my forehead as he put his hands on my waist. He still wore his jacket and his shoes, and his duffle bag hung off his shoulder.

“I don’t like sleeping in the bed alone.”

Myungsoo ruffled my hair and laughed, “I know you don’t.”

Myungsoo seemed to be a bit sweaty from practice, so he went straight to the shower after dropping his things on the bed in our bedroom.

I walked into the washroom and decided to brush my teeth as he was showering. “Hey, Myungsoo, are you finished yet?” There was no response from him, so I shrugged and continued to brush my teeth. Once I was finished, I spit out all the foam in my mouth and rinsed it out.  As I was bent over the sink, washing my mouth, Myungsoo turned off the shower. When I looked back up, I realized that the mirror was fogged. It was really steamy in the bathroom. Myungsoo definitely liked his hot showers. I rubbed the mirror to get rid of the fog, but I was surprised by what I had seen once I did.

Myungsoo was , drying his hair with his towel.

I was speechless and shocked, but I didn’t even look away. Myungsoo looked up to see me standing there. He continued to dry his hair casually.

“When’d you get in here?” he asked, wrapping his towel around his waist.

I shut my eyes tightly and shook my head, realizing what I had just seen. “Um, I-I don’t know, like, f-four or five m-minutes ago.” I was so nervous just looking at him through the mirror. Myungsoo had sensed it.

Myungsoo smirked, “Hey, why are you so nervous?” as he ran a hand through his wet hair. He made his way to me, and instinctively, I turned around. There he was…with no clothes on. How could I not feel nervous? Myungsoo his lips before putting his hands on my waist and pulling me close to him. My breath was caught in my throat.

“M-Myungsoo, I–”

Before I could say anything else, Myungsoo kissed my lips. They were still a bit wet. He pulled back after a second or so and looked me in the eyes. His crooked smile made me want to shove him away which I did, but before he could fall over, he grabbed me and caught the both of us from falling. That smirk of his never left his face. I rolled my eyes. He hugged me even tighter.

“What’s wrong?” Myungsoo questioned, his face just an inch or two away. I could feel the water drops from his hair on my face. I shook my head and was about to push him, but another kiss distracted me from doing so. “What?” His lips were barely brushing mine. “You don’t like me ? But you’ve seen me already.” A deep chuckle came out of his mouth, and next thing I knew, he had me pinned against the wall. Rough, passionate kisses on my lips were all I received from him. His hands held either of my arms up as he looked me in the eyes. “Tell me you don’t like me like this,” he growled, “and I’ll stop.”

I bit my lip. “I…” Was it obvious that I liked Myungsoo this way?

I leaned my face forward and kissed Myungsoo on the tip of his nose. “I like you in every way and any way, Myungsoo.” I rested my head against the wall once again, and Myungsoo let go.

“I won’t stop then.”

Myungsoo planted a few kisses all over my face, on my forehead, the tip of my nose, my flushed cheeks. He took hold of my hands and brought us out of the bathroom. I hadn’t gotten much sleep waiting for him, and I was sure I wouldn’t be getting the sleep I wanted.

 

 

A/N: kso, I know I'm on hiatus lol but if you read the note I posted (previous chapter) you would know that I love this story and I said I would possibly update it. Well, today, I was sitting with my friends in English and decided to work on a story. So, I asked my friends to give me five random words off the top of her head and she said, "Steamy, plain, trees, potatoes, and nail clippers." Hm...so, I decided to write something based off of each word, and here's steamy. LOL, I asked her if she meant steamy as in heating up between two people or steamy like after someone showers in the washroom and she meant the first one...but I incorporated both, right? Gah, I can't write ty/steamy things lol so bear with me. I don't know about the words though...lol. Anyway, we'll see! I hope you enjoyed this! (because I know I enjoyed typing this up at school on my laptop...wondering if anyone was watching me and reading it lol this isn't a long chapter though ><) Good night! Have nice dreams about Myungpoo!