Pillow Fight

It's Cozy Under the Blankets

“Ugh, Myungsoo,” I groaned as I walked out of our bedroom.

Myungsoo looked up as he took off his shoes with his hand against the wall to hold him up. “What is it?” he wondered with a concerned expression on his face. I dragged my feet toward him. I let out another inhuman sound as I tugged at my hair. Myungsoo let out a chuckle. “Don’t pull your hair out!” He finished taking his shoes and stood up straight. He set his duffle bag down on the floor and walked to me.

I growled under my breath. A deep laugh rumbled from Myungsoo’s chest as he embraced me in his arms. Myungsoo growled right back at me playfully. I frowned.

“What’s wrong, baby?” he cooed, stepping back and my hair out of my face.

“I’m bored!” I pouted, stomping my foot. I let out a grunt as I crossed my arms. Myungsoo could only laugh. He wrapped his arms around me once again and let out quiet purrs. “Myungsoo, you’re weird.”

He laughed. “Not as weird as you!” he chirped, patting my head like I was a pet. I looked at him with an unfazed expression and was about to turn around and head back to the bedroom. “I’m here now.” Myungsoo pulled me and held me close to his chest. “You won’t be bored, I promise.”

I wriggled out of his arms and gave him the kind of look that said, “Oh, really?”

“You won’t be!” Myungsoo exclaimed. “I promise!” He tapped the tip of my nose gently with his finger. The soft and sincere smile on his face made me believe him. I bit my lip as he added, “First, you should get ready for bed though. Go brush your teeth and wash your face.”

“Okay,” I sighed. I spun around and skipped to our bedroom. I could hear Myungsoo giggle, but I just shook my head and rolled my eyes. There was a soft grin on my face that stayed even as I entered the bathroom. I looked so stupid, but I didn’t care.

When I finished getting ready for bed, I saw that Myungsoo was already in his pajamas as I went back to our bedroom. He looked up to see that I came back, and he left to brush his teeth and wash his face like I did. “Stay here, okay?” he said before leaving.

I nodded my head. “Where else am I going to go though?” I laughed. Myungsoo snorted, then he disappeared out of the room.

I sat on the bed with my legs crossed. I wondered what Myungsoo was planning. I wasn’t feeling all that bored anymore. Maybe it was because Myungsoo was finally home.

“Why do you have that look on your face?”

“Hm?”

I looked up from the bed to see Myungsoo standing in the doorway, looking as handsome as ever even if he was in pajamas and ready to sleep. He smirked before asking, “Are you still bored?”

“Not really, actually.” I glanced at the clock that read 11:31. It was very early for Myungsoo to be home, and to be honest, I wanted him to sleep, but I wasn’t in the mood to.

“Are you tired?” Myungsoo was making his way toward me, crawling onto the bed. He pushed me down lightly, making me lie down as he hovered over me.

I shook my head, getting more and more nervous by the second. It was hard just to take even one breath of air. He was so close. I could feel some weight on me as he leaned down to kiss my forehead. Every time, it sent butterflies through my stomach. As much as he made me feel so nervous and embarrassed, I didn’t want it to be anyone else. I didn’t want any other feeling besides this one.

“Are you sure?” he whispered. His lips were close to mine now, and I could feel his breath. There was one hand around my waist, and the other was somewhere else that I couldn’t tell. I swallowed the big lump growing in the back of my throat. I didn’t want to answer him, but I nodded my head slowly.

Instead of his lips touching mine, a sudden impact on my face surprised me. It was a pillow.

“Hey!” I yelled, sitting up quickly, so the pillow would fall off my face and onto the ground.

Myungsoo was dying of laughter, clenching onto his stomach and rolling around on the bed. I sat there for a few moments. I was wondering if I should’ve laughed with him, or I should’ve yelled at him, but instead, I decided to –

“Hey!” Myungsoo groaned loudly. I had swiped the pillow back up from the ground and took a swing at his face, too. His mouth hung open, and his hair was a mess on his head. I couldn’t hold in my laughter.

In the midst of my laughing and not paying attention, Myungsoo grabbed the other pillow and hit me in the side. Soon enough, it turned into a whole pillow fight. There weren’t any feathers or anything of the sort flying around. The atmosphere was very comforting and blissful.

Myungsoo never hit hard, but every now and then, I would use my strength. “Kim Myungsoo, go die!” I cackled, about to take another shot at him.

“You want me to die?” he asked, faking a look of depression by pouting and breaking eye contact with me.

“No, Myungsoo!” I brought my arm down. “I never want you to die!”

“Okay! Good enough for me!”

“Wha-”

Myungsoo smacked me with his pillow. He burst out into laughter when he saw that it messed my hair up. The only sounds that filled the air were our laughter and our teasing. None of us paid any attention to the time, but eventually, Myungsoo dropped his pillow. He held his hands up, showing a sign of defeat.

“Okay, you win,” he exhaled. There was a light sheen of sweat on his face, and some hair even stuck to his forehead. He looked like such a mess, but it was really adorable.

“Yay! I defeated Kim Myungsoo in a pillow fight!” I chanted as I threw my bed onto the pillow. I threw my arms up in the air, cheering for myself. While I was immersed in feelings of victory, Myungsoo grabbed my waist and wrapped his arms around me. His chin was on my shoulder, and he groaned. I put my arms back down and pat his back. “Aw, it’s okay, Myungsoo!”

“I’m tired now,” he mumbled. I could hear it in his voice. He sounded very tired, and when I pushed him off me lightly, I could see his eyelids drooping.

“Aw,” I cooed, brushing his hair away from his face, “my baby’s tired.” He nodded his head slowly, looking like a tired little boy. I smiled at him and took his hand into mine. I led him to the bed and set him down. “Go to sleep then, baby.”

I walked around the bed, turning the lights off on the way, and slipped under the covers next to him. I turned the lamp on the bedside table next to me. Myungsoo had managed to put the pillows back into place. He was in the middle of fluffing his back up. “Why are you so tired all of a sudden, Myungsoo?” I my side to look at Myungsoo. He placed the pillow back down and put his head on it. His eyes were closed. Myungsoo was irresistible cute. I could feel my heart pounding as I stared at him in the darkness. “You’re not that unfit.”

Myungsoo sighed. “I don’t know,” he groggily replied. “I’m just tired now.”

My lips curved into a smile. “Okay, go to sleep, Myungsoo.” I kissed him on the forehead. Suddenly, he moved closer to me. His cheek pressed against my collarbone. There was a small noise he made that sounded like a purr. “I love you.”

“Mm, I love you, too.”

It was silent for a few more moments, and I thought Myungsoo finally fell asleep.

“Your pillow’s not as fluffy as mine.”

“It’s because I hit you so hard with mine...it losts its fluffiness."

 

A/N: Whoa, I didn't even realize it's almost been a month since I last updated. I'm SO sorry, but anyway, I hope you liked this one. I want to have a pillow fight with cutie Myungsoo. He's cute, right? I was also wondering if you guys have any ideas or cute nighttime scenarios. Things you would do before you sleep. Something like that. I just need a little more ideas and inspiration :3 Thank you. Have a good night thinking of Myungsoo.