Chapter 1

Helix II

 

“So… do you know which day it is today?”

Jonghyun smiled and sat down next to Minki in the sofa. The blonde looked confused at him.

“Wednesday?... That’s not what you mean, is it?”

“I’m disappointed in you Minkiah. How could you forget such an important day?” He crossed his arms and pretended to look reprovingly at Minki, whose eyes immediately turned guilty, almost teary.

“I’m… I’m sorry hyung, I thought your birthday was in June…”

Jonghyun couldn’t help but laugh; then he pulled the younger one close and hugged him tightly.

“It’s not my birthday, silly. You have one more guess”.

“I have no idea”. Minki sounded completely lost when he pulled away to look at Jonghyun. “Which day is it?”

“It’s our 5th day anniversary, and I want to spend the rest of it alone with you, right here”.

“Oh…” Minki’s cheeks turned pink and he looked down while giggling sweetly. “If that’s what you want I’m fine with it”.

Jonghyun placed one arm around Minki’s shoulder, the other one now holding softly on to his chin to make sure he couldn’t move his gaze.

“Are you sure?”

With a deep breath Minki moved himself so that he was now sitting on Jonghyun’s lap, straddling the brunette with both hands on his shoulders. He leaned his forehead on the other’s so their noses were almost touching.

“I’m sure” he whispered raptly, feeling both of their bodies begin to heathen up and he closed his eyes as Jonghyun caught his plump little lips in a devoted kiss, into which the oldest of the two eagerly shoved his tongue.

Slowly he put his arms around Minki’s tiny waist, deepening the kiss more and more. Minki laced both hands in Jonghyuns brown curls, breathing heavily between their lips’ intimate playing and they sat like that for minutes until suddenly the blonde pulled away with a mocking, yet childish smile showing on his mouth.

“One can also take things too slow hyung. Don’t you want me more than this?”

“More than you could even imagine”.

“Show it”.

In one quick sweep Jonghyun had Minki lying on his back on the sofa, his white hair spread across the cushions. More than ever he looked like an innocent little angel and he had to swallow a great deal of pangs of conscience when he realised what he was about to do.

Once again he leaned down to snog Minki, teasingly slipping his hand under his shirt and then lifting it over his head to bare his slender chest. His skin was milky-white and flawless, and Jonghyun had to bury his face in Minki’s soft tummy, snuggling his nose and lips into him for a moment; it was as if the boy was made from pure white silk.

“Come back here”.

Minki forced Jonghyun’s lips back to his own again and he easily gained the dominance. With the encouraging touches of his lithe hands he led his fingers down the other one’s body, caressing every inch with the grace of a saint on their way. His light fondling made the brunette shiver. A bit more determined Minki zipped down his boyfriend’s pants and started to him through the thin fabric of his boxers, enjoying how their kiss suddenly got more aggressive as Jonghyun now had to moan through his insatiable desire for the other’s lips. The older one Minki’s luscious bottom lip into his mouth and tugged down much harder than planned. But even when his teeth sank into him, briefly as it were, the boy didn’t try to twist away at all and he looked far from being annoyed by the sudden taste of blood.

Painfully slowly Jonghyun let go of the kiss for a moment before diving right back in again, his whole body trembling with pleasure. His mind turned blank and he didn’t care about holding back any longer. The blood rushed through his veins because of his heart which was beating faster by the second, slamming against his ribs in an increasing rhythm. At once the feeling of Minki’s hands disappeared, but the skinny blonde hadn’t let go of him.

Something was wrong, he was sure of it. He just couldn’t point out exactly what it was until he felt his body grow numb for a second, then bursting into an inferno of aching.

“Hyung? What’s wrong?”

The scared voice vanished somewhere in his head before he had a chance to comprehend the words properly, but the pain wouldn’t stop. It kept roaring through him as a wildly burning fire, destroying everything on its way...

“Hyung!”

Using all of his strength Minki managed to push Jonghyun off of himself, just when the older boy started to scream in agony. He was twisting and turning on the floor, holding both hands to his head as if someone was blasting him deaf and his eyes were closed tightly, tears coming from both of them.

“No, no, no, not this!”

Minki’s voice broke as he recognised the symptoms. Why was this happening to Jonghyun all of a sudden?
Just like last time, when him and his sister…

No, he couldn’t bear to remember it. His eyes got soaked and he helplessly clenched Jonghyun in his arms.

“Not you… please, not you, too… Don’t leave me…”

Desperately trying to hold onto Jonghyun’s twitching body he grabbed his mobile phone from the coffee table and called an ambulance, completely dissolved into tears.

God, why was this happening?