Episode 1 ( T-FINITE TOGETHER )

T-ARA , Living with INFINITE ?!

 

Italic Sign , for their thoughts

Bold Sign , on what they are doing 

( ) this sign , for sepparating the words 

For Bold and Italic sign , for the little information on where they are , etc.

* * For this sign , is telling the place where they are

 

Enjoy Reading !!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

===================

 

Authors POV

 

         Days have passed and it's the day! The day that ' T-FINITE TOGETHER ' will be filming their first episode . Many of T-ara and Infinite fans we're anticipating what will happened on the 1st episode . T-ara will go to Infinite's dorm and Infinite will go to T-ara's dorm . T-ara and Infinite will first film they're 1st episode and the other day , the ' T-FINITE TOGETHER ' will be airing tomorrow evening , so while it's airing at the XXXXX channel at the same time T-ara in Infinite will be filming the behalf of the 1st episode . The crew is ready now , T-ara is now at Infinite's dorm and Infinite is now at T-ara's Dorm .

 

End of the POV

 

* Infinite Dorm *

 

Director : Infinite's dorm is pretty big . T-ara , you will be asigning to each room of the Infinite members ; Boram to Sunggyu , Qri to Dongwoo , Soyeon to Woohyun , Eunjung to Hoya , Hyomin to Sungyeol , Hwayoung to Sungyeol and Jiyeon to Myungsoo and at the same time you will do some comments like " blah , blah , blah " then you we're allow to hold their things , just like that . Don't worry girls , every room has their name on the front door . GIrls just act as yourselve and the camera men will just follow you . Girls , is that clear ?

T-ara : neh . ( they we're all infront of Inifnite's Dorm )

Director : Okay , then let's start in 3 , 2 ,1 !

T-ara : ( entered at the Infinites Dorm )

Jiyeon : Wah ! I like their Living room !

Qri : yeah ! I love it too ( goes to a room , Dongwoo's room )

Qri : ( face the camera ) hi there , it's Qri ! I'm here at Dongwoo's room ! It's a simple room , but i Love it ! The wall is plain white while the rug is blue , Dongwoo's room has a great combination !

Soyeon : ( At Sunggyu's room )

Soyeon : WOAH ! He's room was so boyish ! I love how the TV facing his bed and his bed was pretty modern , i think ?! 

Eunjung : ( At Hoya's Room )

Eujung : Wah ! Hoya has a nice floor ! I love how his room has a window , facing the sunlight LOL ! I just love how this room was designed  !

Hwayoung : ( At Sungjong's room )

Hwayoung : WAH ! Sungjong has a nice room , with a rug made with a thick fur ! Beside his bed was with a electric guitar !!! 

Boram : ( at Sunggyu room )

Boram : DAEBAK ! I think he like the sport , football ? Sunggyu has a neat room , wah !

Hyomin : ( At Sungyeol's room )

Hyomin : A Cricket ! Wah , Sungyeol's room was almost perfect blue ! Has a fur rug and have some sporty sheet's , Awesome !

Jiyeon : ( At Myungsoo's room )

Jiyeon : ohh , look ! Myungsoo has a lot of guitars here ! The bed sheets tide well . For boys , some of their room was a mess , but look at Myungsoo's room ! Wah he has a lot of beautiful guitar here , i hope i can find time to play a guitar .

T-ara : ( they all gathered at the living room )

Boram : yah ! they're dorm look so very clean . 

Jiyeon : yeah , unlike the other boy's room , so messy !

Eunjung : Infinite was daebak , when it cames to cleanliness !!!

 

* At T-ara Dorm *

 

Director : Boys , T-ara has a big Dorm ! Like how the other director intruct the T-ara , boys you will do how T-ara does . Each members you will go to T-ara's room . Sunggyu to Boram , Dongwoo to Qri , Woohyun to Soyeon , Hoya to Eunjung , Sungyeol to Hyomin , Sungjong to Hwayoung and Myungsoo to Jiyeon . Guys they have their names infront of every each door . Just act like who really you are , Understand ?

Infinite : neh !

Director : 3 , 2 , 1 start !

Inifnite : ( opened the door )

Sunggyu : DAEBAK ! 

Sungyeol : OMO ! They have the Sofa

Myungsoo : and at the same time they have these kind of big living room !

Hoya : WOAH ! Is these a dorm ?!

Camera man : Yes , it is . It's just that these is a property of Jiyeon's parent's , they owned this house . Because Jiyeon's Parents was kind , they let them T-ara to live here .

Sungjong : ohh , really hyung ?

Camera man : ( just nod , because he was holding a camera )

Dongwoo : guys , let's split and go to t-ara mambers room !

Inifite : neh ! 

 

 = Infinite , spend their time to roam around at T-ara's dorm , Infinite was so amazed how big their dorm was ! =

 

 

=====================

Again , sorry for the BORING CHAPTER !

Will be updating later ...

Next chapter ! T-ARA LIVING WITH INFINITE !!!!

So , sta tunned ! :)

 

Please Comment <3

 

 

 

NOTE : GIFs ARE NOT MINE