The POLL !

T-ARA , Living with INFINITE ?!

 

Italic Sign , for their thoughts

Bold Sign , on what they are doing 

( ) this sign , for sepparating the words 

For Bold and Italic sign , for the little information on where they are , etc.

* * For this sign , is telling the place where they are

 

Enjoy Reading !!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

==========

 

Author POV

 

         Days have been passed since T-ara made their comeback , it was so successful and again thanks to their beloved fans . T-ara has gained a lot of fans since they made their comeback , and T-ara was so thankful with it ! One of the Kpop fans made a POLL titled " Boy and Girl Group that can live together , Kpop fans was so curios about the Poll , they vote and vote and vote ! The Poll was getting more popular among the internet , even in the showbiz ! Just like i said T-ara gained a lots of fans lately , it's not impossible if T-ara was on Top of the poll togather with the boyband Infinite . Just like T-ara , Infinite gained a lots of fans also ! T-ara and Infinite we're both on the 1st place of the poll . The XXXXX channel we're very pleased about the poll , so they would like this to be real . As in " Reality show " T-ara together with Infinte . The XXXXX channel is very popular among all the channels , so it's not impossible if XXXXX channel we're very pleased about the poll . XXXXX channel declared to have a meeting with the CEO of T-ara and Ifinite company , ofcourse together with their Mangers . 

 

* At the Meeting place / hall *

 

XXX channel CEO : Good morning everyboby , thank you for given me a time to have a talk with you regarding to the show i would like to give to T-ara and Infinite . So , let's start . ( he showed an LCD having some information about the show and their opinions ) As you all know , one of the kpop fan made a poll which got curios all and vote , the poll titled " Boy and Girl group that can live together " . The poll was the big topic lately on the internet then became a hot topic on showbiz , i know that the poll was kind of a crazy thought , because Boy and Girl group will gonna live together . But as the CEO of this channel , i would like this poll to make it real . But 1st , is i wanna get your own opinions .

Infinite CEO : ( raised his hands )

XXX channel CEO : yes ?! Any opinions or comments ?

Infinite CEO : uhm , if this 2 groups live together . I wonder if how will they act , what i mean is Girls and Boys together and they we're an Idols .

XXX channel CEO : i know that they'll understand it , if we'll going to explain this to to them perfectly . About the Girls and Boys living with each other thing , i know that if they'll live together they can be comfortable with each other as the episode goes by . Life for example , We got Married . Boy and Girl , living on the same roof . It's just that this show will be a group living in the same roof and not a solo .

Infinite / T-ara CEO and Infinite / T-ara Managers : ( All of them nodded at the XXX channel CEO )

XXX channel CEO : anymore questions ?

Infinite / T-ara CEO and Infinite / T-ara Managers : ( shook their heads )

XXX channel CEO : okay then , let's go for the votation . Who among you agree for the planning show ?

Infinite / T-ara CEO and Infinite / T-ara Managers : ( all raised their hands )

XXX channel CEO : very well , then let me explain to you about the show . Maybe you all know the show ' HEROES ' ? The process of this show will be kind of like that . The show has a game , every episode . The house , we already have one , acutally a big one . We will gonna name the " T-Finite Together " . The second meeting was only Managers with T-ara and Infinite . Make sure to convinced them about the show , it is a great opportunity to have them in my Company . All , thank you  for given me a time to explain all . Thank you very much , end of the meeting .

 

End of the POV

 

= The Meeting has finally ended . Both company bid a goobye to each other . T-ara and Ifinite Manager we're assigned for them to have T-ara and Infinte the Information about the show . The 1st thing was , they will gonna explained why they we're the chosen group that will gonna participate in the show . 2nd , explained everything to them . 3rd , they have to convinced them to agreed and sign a contract to the XXX channel =

 

* T-ara Dorm *

 

Soyeon : so , oppa . What new ?

T-ara Manager : uhm , just promise me one thing . Okay ?

Hyomin : Yah ! Oppa , just tell us why are you here .

Jiyeon : yeah , we know that ou will just go here if you have to tell us something ir we have a schedule .

T-ara Manager : i will tell you , just dont scream . Arasso ?

T-ara : YES ! 

T-ara Manager : okay , so you will be having a show together with Infinite and you will both live together until the episode ended .

Qri :

  

Hwayoung : ( while eating her ice cream )

 

Boram :

 

Soyeon :

 

Hyomin :

 

Eujung : 

 

Jiyeon : ( she just looked at Eunjung with a blank expression )

 

 

* Infinite Dorm *

 

Infinite Manager : guys , guys ! I have something to tell you

Inifinite : ( all gathered to the living room )

Sunggyu : what is it hyung ?

Infinite Manager : Good news ! You will be having a reality show together with T-ara !

Woohyun : woah !

Inifinite Manager : and you both group will live together until the episode will ended

Sungjong : WAH !!!

 

Sungyeol : OMO !

 

Hoya : ( just smile like a fool ) CHINCHA ?!

 

Woohyun : OHH ?!

 

Sunggyu : YAH ?!

 

Dongwoo : DAEBAK !

  

Myungsoo : MWO ?! 

 

 

* Meanwhile At T-ara Dorm *

 

T-ara : LIVING WITH INFINITE ?! NO WAY !

 

* Meanwhile At Infinite Dorm *

 

Infinite : LIVING WITH T-ARA ?! WOW !!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===========

 

Sorry for the lame chapter ...

 

= I add yesung to be Jiyeon's boyfriend for the story to have some twist between Myungsoo , Jiyeon and Yesung Love triangle . I chose Yesung , bacause of the rumor between him and Jiyeon . Sorry for making you all confused =

 

Please comment :)))

 

 

NOTE : GIFs ARE NOT MINE :)))