T-FINITE POV

T-ARA , Living with INFINITE ?!

 

Italic Sign , for their thoughts

Bold Sign , on what they are doing 

( ) this sign , for sepparating the words 

For Bold and Italic sign , for the little information on where they are , etc.

* * For this sign , is telling the place where they are

 

Enjoy Reading !!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

===========

 

Boram POV

 

         Yesterday's meeting was fun ! The Infinite boys we're so handsome and look so manly . When we entered to the meeting hall , all eyes on us . Until i caught this guy with a very small eyes ! What the hell , is that what you call eyes ?! Hehe , but he was kinda cute !!! We introduced ourselves to them , after we introduced ourselve that guy with a small eyes started to introduced themselve too ! So , SUNGGYU is his name .

 

End of the POV

 

Qri POV

 

          Yesterday was a little tiring day , AGAIN ! After our schedule , manager took us to the XXXXX channel company . WOAH ! When took our first step to the Company , we thought " WHAT THE HELL ?! THE COMPANY IS SO SO SO BIG ! " . Our manager oppa took us to the meeting place we're Infinite was there . I kinda bit excited to know them in person , until that DONGWOO guy just smile at me brightly !!!

 

End of the POV

 

Soyeon POV

 

         Yesterday , i don't have any mood to have our schedule because i was so tired !!! Super tired , but when that Infinite guys just introduced theirselve , i was like " Woah , i felt so much energy this time ! " and that WOOHYUN guy just waved at me ?! As in waved at me ?!! OMO , yesterday was AWESOME !!!!!

 

End of the POV

 

Eunjung POV

 

         Yesterday i felt so much energy , i'm always energetic ! And when all of us entered at the meeting hall , i was like " WOW ! Is these a HEAVEN ?! " All of the Infinite boys we're like ANGELS , but one guy just caught my eye ! Wow , so handsome and more manly when he look at me ! So , his name is HOYA , huh ?! WOW , FANTASTIC BABY !!!

 

End of the POV

 

Hyomin POV

 

        WAH ! Yesterday together with Inifinite was Daebak ! They are all Handsome and very talkative . The XXX channel CEO give us time to talk , getting to know each other ! I can't wait to film our new show ! Wow , these boys is just JHGJHFVJJHV !!!! I can't find a word that really fitted to these boys , but with that SUNGYEOL guy i have a word ! ANGEL SMILE .

 

End of the POV

 

Hwayoung POV

 

          Yesterday , After Infinite introduced theirselves and after the meeting the XXXX channel CEO give us time to talk with the members of Infinite . It just that this SUNGJONG guy just greeted me and the two of us started to talk and talk about ourselves and everything about our group . Sungjong is PRETTY CUTE ! At first , she look liked a girl but OMG hes HOT !!!

 

End of the POV

 

Jiyeon POV

 

       Yesterday , was okay . We finally meet the Infinite members then we have some talk about ourselves my other unnnies we're  blushing while having a conversation with the Infinite guy , i smiled just looking at them . Geez ! I cannot blame them for getting blushed while having a conversation with Infinite because i kinda admit , they we're all handsome !!! But even though they are handsome , my Yesung-iee is more handsome than them . Hehe , but this MYUNGSOO guy has different look among all the member . Myungsoo has a kissable lips , has a beautiful face shape , bouncy eyes and etc. OMG , what am i thinking ?! 

 

End of the POV

 

Sunggyu POV

 

         Yesterday was the best day of my life ! We saw 7 goddess , facing us and talking to us ! Wah , my members and i just stare at their beautiful , pretty , goddess , etc. faces ! The smallest girl and i think the oldest girl in the group is so cute when smiling ! Wat the hell !!! This BORAM girl is just so perfect , really really really perfect !

 

End of the POV

 

Dongwoo POV

 

         Yesterday , at the meeting hall . I saw this girl with a bright smile with her . She's pretty with the dress she's wearing , her make-up and her long hair was so perfect with a cute little mole on her nose ! Her name is also pretty , QRI .

 

End of the POV

 

Woohyun POV

 

           Yesterday was the day we're gonna have a meeting with the XXXXX channel CEO and with T-ara ! I'm so excited to meet them personally !!! And then we our the 1st one to arrived at the meeting hall , after almost 15 minutes , T-ara has finally arrived ! WOAH , They are the goddess of the most high !!! They have their bright smiles with them , i took a look at SOYEON . The hell , i just stare at her pretty face !!!

 

End of the POV

 

Hoya POV

          I felt more energetic yesterday when we met t-ara girls ! God , they are so perfect ! EUNJUNG , i like her attitude . Being so noisy / talkative , actually THEY are all talkative but Enujung is the MOST ! Geez , she have ALOTS of energy and i kinda like it ! I like talkative person with a little bit bubbly one , Eunjung she's the one !

 

End of the POV

 

Sungyeol POV

 

          AIGOO ! it's so nice to met someone like T-ara . All of them we're so pretty simple girl , unlike the other girl group who act cutely when meeting such a handsome face's like us ! But T-ara ? They are this kind of girl who is not shy to act when meeting a boys , it's just that i like them on how they act the real them , especially HYOMIN .

 

End of the POV

 

Sungjong POV

 

        Gosh ! I think yesterday , i'm the most talkative person ?! But , duhh ! I don't care . After the meeting t-ara and infinite both starting to getting to know each other . I walk towards HWAYOUNG who i think a little bit quite . But when the two of us , started to talk . GOSH , she's more talkative than me ! Hwayoung , i kinda get close to her easily !

 

End of the POV

 

Myungsoo POV

 

        T-ara ? I admit they are all pretty , simple at the same time has a Goddess look ! I saw alot of Girl group this day , but T-ara was the perfect girlgroup . I like their personalities , not acting shy infrontof us 'cause other girl group that we're collaborating is acting shy , cute , etc. but T-ara ? They're not ! This JIYEON girl , i think she doesn't have any interest to talk to us , but she's not a snobber , i think yesterday Jiyeon just go with the flow ? But even though she's like that , i wanted to know more about her .

 

End of the POV

 

 

* T-ara dorm *

 

Soyeon : yah , girls lat's talk about INFINITE !

Qri : yay ! Yes , let's begin !

Eunjung : okay , i will ask you girl . Who do you want to get closed with ? me , Hoya !

T-ara : Woah !

Boram : Sunggyu 

Hwayoung : Sungjong

Hyomin : Sungeol

Soyeon : Woohyun 

Qri : Dongwoo

Jiyeon : me ?

T-ara : ( nodded )

Jiyeon : Myungsoo ?

Hyomin : don't worry Jiyeon-ahh , we will not tell it to your boyfriend !

Jiyeon : Aigoo , ya know ! I'm loyal to my boy friend !

Eunjung : i wonder if what will gonna happened if the 14 of us live together ?

Hwayoung : yeah , i wonder that too !

Jiyeon : Aish ! These unnie's ( she stands up then leave her unnie , going to her room )

 

= T-ara just talk and talk about their thoughts about Infinite and ect. =

 

* Infinite Dorm *

 

Sunggyu : Guys , guys ! Let's have some talk

Hoya : about what ?

Dongwoo : about T-ARA ?

Woohyun : nice topic , let's begin !

Sunggyu : Guy's who do you think is the prettiest ? I'll go with Boram !

Sungyeol : i admit Boram noona is pretty but Hyomin is prettier

Hoya : Eunjung

Dongwoo : Qri

Woohyun : Soyeon 

Sungjong : Hwayoung

Myungsoo : Jiyeon !

Sunggyu : woah , all of us has a different ' Pretty T-ara Member ' !

Hoya : yah ! T-ara gave us this kind of feeling !

Woohyun : feeling of wh--- ( FART )

Sungjong : ewww ! Hyung , it smells !

Woohyun : ( just smiled awkwardly to s the goes to the bathroom )

Myungsoo : AIGOO ! THIS WOOHYUN HYUNG ! 

Sunggyu : aish , our dorm is now like a Garbage track because of the smell !

Dongwoo : YAH ! NAM WOOHYUN , YOUR DEAD LATER !

 

 

==============

 

DONE ! 

Next chapter , episode 1 ! T-ara wiill go to the Inifinite dorm and Infinite will go to T-ara's dorm !!!!!

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH AND CHAPTER :(((

 

Please Comment !

 

 

NOTE : GIFs ARE NOT MINE :)))