Two.

Beneath the Skin

 

2. Beautiful Enchantment

 

 

As swift as the light, as tempting as the seductress, as cunning as the fox and as mysterious as a magic, she was a thief.

A beautiful one, that is. 

 

A man looked at her lewdly, staring at her flawless facial features while drooling over her voluptuous figure.

 

“Do I have the honour to buy you a drink?”

“Maybe, maybe not.” She spoke sarcastically, without batting an eyelid. 

 

He wanted to impress her, the enticing woman who was right in front of his eyes, and he desired such a rare beauty to pleasure him badly. As he snapped his fingers smugly, a small flame appeared on the tip of his fingers. 

 

“A flame user?” She asked, as she sipped the wine from her glass nonchalantly.

“That's right, I’m-”

 

Before he could even react, she had roughly captured his lips with hers, swiftly entering his mouth with her tongue moving skilfully inside his mouth. As she trailed passionate and wet kisses on his neck, he threw his head back with his eyes tightly shut as it sent shivers down his spine. Her fingers dug deeply into the skin of his back as his hands roamed freely around her seductive body, feeling each and every single part of her smooth, tender skin.

His desires were fulfilled, his satisfaction was met, and he experienced true ecstasy as if he was in paradise.        

 

Just then, a smirk appeared on her face momentarily. Her eyeball had turned ruby-red, and in an instant, everything was over. As she rubbed her blood-red mouth slowly with her long fingers, she spat at the man who lay motionlessly with his eyes wide opened.

He was over.  

 

She snapped her fingers gracefully, as she chuckled to herself when a blazing flame that was much bigger than before appeared before her eyes. But the flame that she possessed was no more than a small trick, she wanted much more than that. 

The dragon was what she was after.

 

She did not belong to any clan; she worked alone and only for herself, just like a lone wolf. But this woman was not to be taken lightly, for she was a formidable one. Unscrupulous and sneaky, she’ll do anything to get what she wanted. Nothing could escape from her clutches; none of them could and him.

For she was a stealer; a cold-blooded one.  

  

 

As the door slammed against the wall, her eyes had remained close despite the huge impact. There she was, laying on the bed, wandering in her own thoughts, drifting to the future, exploring the world outside.        

“Master Kris has summoned you.” The servant ordered, as he stepped inside the filthy room filled with the unbearable stench that stopped him from taking a few more steps towards her.

 

She did not respond nor did she bothered responding.  

 

Get up now, you filthy wretch!

 

The servant tried to pull her up forcefully, and a chilling cold wind passed by, only to be met straight with her piercing glare. Immediately, he took a few steps back as he shuddered at her eyes that were so omniously black and frightening. He could feel the tension in the air once her eyes opened. It was creepy, as she chuckled loudly, seemingly mocking him at the very same time. The lights flickered.

He had never felt the room ever so cold and dark before.

  

“I will not see him today.” 

“You can't defy his-” 

“He can't defy Heaven's wishes.”  

 

And she chuckled.

 

Mysteries of the heaven must not be divulged.

 

A/N: Hi everyone, here's the second chapter. And I've yet to reveal the characters! Suspense, suspense <3 Not to worry, the characters will be revealed the next chapter and I'll be doing a little character analysis. This chapter is mainly about the female characters.Aren't their power awesome? I really like the woman's stealing power! We shall call her the stealer since thief doesn't sound nice at all! The stealer is an interesting character, because there're many details about her. And notice how the psychic isn't afraid of defying Kris's orders. They're subtle hints I've left for readers to explore the characters. Hope you've enjoyed reading! I really appreciate all your comments, since they're my motivation to update my story. So, don't forget to comment and subscribe! <3