Really ? Crazy ? Hurts ?

My Baby , My Love

Yoora's POV

After hearing the cold introduction I felt hurts a bit ..

Why ? Why must he treat me that way ? Am I Wrong ? O-Oh this is it ..maybe he hate me ? does he?

Flashback*

 "O-Oh,H-hey .You there.. I'm Kiseop ..Lee Kiseop,you can call me whatever you want..i don't care actually.I wanna sleep upstairs guys" He says coldly toward me LIKE THAT ..

Then ..

"Yoora-ah , Uri Aegi ..Let's go to your room. Come on..Gwenchana he's always like that"

Then i gasped when i look at my room.

"Oppa,Is this my room?"

"Yeah , princess .This is YOURS"Eli smile widely.I kissed his cheek more than 10 times.

"Hey , cutie.Go to sleep ..we have to go SOMEWHERE tomorrow"I am a little bit confused by the word SOMEWHERE so i decided to ask him...

"Look,Oppa . Where are we going ?"

"SOMEWHERE"OMG* the same answer..

​Then I make my way inside the bedroom and begin to unpacked my things.The bedroom is so beautiful ..It's cozy too.."Tssss" What sound is that?

​I look at the floor and yeah..it was my magazine..INFINITE magazine..i guess it fell on the floor just now. I LIKE INFINITE SO MUCH..

​Especially,KIM MYUNGSOO.I'm her fan girl .

"Yah , Kim Myungsoo.You know what ? I go crazy because of you .. I LIKE YOU DAMN MUCH"

​End of Yoora's

​Yoora didn't notice that she doesn't close the door properly and..

​Kiseop's POV

I must ask for her forgiveness..Eli's right ! Yeah , I should be .

I make my way to Yoora's room but she mumbling about something..

"Yah , Kim Myungsoo.You know what ? I go crazy because of you .. I LIKE YOU DAMN MUCH"

Wow,she has a boyfriend ?

I don't know why..but i felt a bit hurt.

She's just your friend's sister ..

​ ..Do you hoping that she will likes you...You're crazy man..that's her life,Of course a pretty girl likes her have a boyfriend ..I have no doubt.

​When will I ask for her forgiveness ..Maybe ...Hyunjin-ah..

"Kiseop hyung , what are you doing here ?"OMG* that Dongho..

"I-I'm j-ju-just wondering who 're using this room ,since Deanna Noona left it?"

"Oh Yoora is there ..Why you didn't say hello properly to her just now? She 's kinda hurt ,you know ? "He 's yelling at me .!

"Oh really ? I'm going .."I ran into my room .

​She's hurt ? No ..She can't be .. she have a boyfriend anyway,Kim Myungsoo? Who's that ? Yah ! Wait ! Isn't he from Infinite ? Then....Hey ? What's this ? But if she's hurt..I am the bad ones then..

Tomorrow , we will make a comeback stage on Inkigayo.

Yeah..there are Infinite too OR Yoora's boyfriend group..

 

 

 

OMG* readers ! Otteoke ? 

Kiseop is misunderstanding about Yoora and Myungsoo relationship...She's just fan anyway.