Meeting You

My Baby , My Love

Today is Dream Team recording , so they invited each of the contestant's family.

"Okay since all of them are here , Eli-shi ! Where is your family ? Who will you bring here ?,Please...tell us !"     Eli is very happy for her sister first appearance on the show,"She is....MY second younger SISTER!"

The audiences and all members was very surprised at Eli's words " Wow! "

I was still behind the doors..so they didn't see my face yet.

 "Eli-shi,i think all of us only know your younger sister,Kim Minah..do you have another younger sister ?"            Eli only smile at his words.

"Actually,I have another younger sister but i've been hiding it all this time because of her privacy,so today i wanna introduce you my beautiful baby sister.For all my KISSME's , i am very sorry for not revealing the truth .I hope all of you can accept her.Even UKISS members doesn't know about this" as Eli bows to the audiences.They are very touched of what he said before.

"How old is she?"the MC asked him curiously

"She is still younger , 17 years old"Eli answer him.

"So we will introduce her now! Kim Yoora-shi ,please come out " 

I open the door and everyone focused on me."Wow....Wow..Wow.." all of them shocked to see me as i stand beside of Eli oppa.

Eli oppa stated that he missed me so much since I have to study at Columbia University , New York for medical practice.As he kissed me and hugged me tightly like a baby.

Alas,the MC finally start the conversation"Kim Yoora-shi,You're so beautiful and bright too"

"Thank you,I'm happy to be here"as i bows to all of them.i felt so shy to be around UKISS members,OMG*!

There are Zea's Dongjun , Fcuz"s Jinon and others too.Then,Oppa's turn has come , and i'm happy that at least he finished the race.

"Yoora-shi!" i hears someone called for me.Oh , that's Dongjun from Zea.I bow to him as he do."You are very beautiful"i blushed when he says that,

"thank you,dongjun-shi"

"No need to,you really are..and please call me Oppa since i'm older than you , Arasseo?"

"Yeah,Dongjun op-ppa"i stuttered a bit.

"Anyway,Yoora-ah .can I have your number?"i smile as i gave him mine.

"Yah , Dongjun-ah ! don't flirt with my baby sister please "I saw Eli oppa screamed at us and pinched Dongjun oppa's cheek,Aww he's so cute .

Then I made my way to the special tent for families.Until.."Yoora-ah!"

I turned my back and saw Dongho oppa."Annyeong haseyo,Dongho-shi"i bow to him.

"Hey,Yoora-ah!don't talk to me like that,just call me OPPA,can you?"He winked at me.

"Yeah,Dongho oppa"i smile at his cuteness as he pinced my cheek.

We become more closer on that day.

 

 

 

 

Hey reader , please bear with me.i 'll update a long chapter after this. Please wait a little longer.Thank You .