Chapter 5

Love of the Kkangpae

 Junsu's POV

   "Yeah, they usually do their business around here," the large man tells me, "But I'm warning you; they are very dangerous."

   I stare at him, nervously deciding what I should do.

   "Thank you," I tell him with a small bow.

   "No problem," he nods to me.

   I walk out of the smoke filled club, and into the fresh night air. Closing my eyes, I take a deep breath.

   "Ah~" I say, letting out a sigh.

   I stretch out my arms, causing my bones to crack.

   "Ow," I say in pain, yet also in pleasure.

   Dropping my arms, I let out a sigh of frustration.

   Hyung... could you really be close with Geondal?

   I walk down the dark and dimly lit street, now used to the creepy feeling. A noise catches me off guard and I turn my head to the right.

   In the ally, a man pukes. I take a step forward, wanting to help him, but stop.

   I can't trust anyone here.

   The man finishes his business and clumsily stands up straight. He turns towards me, suddenly freezing.

   "Yah, who are you?" he yells towards me.

   I immediately run away, not wanting anything to do with the man.

   Wait...

   I stop in my tracks.

   Could he know where Geondal is?

   Running back, I find the alley just to discover it's now empty.

   !

   I close my eyes, putting my forefinger to my temple.

   I missed my chance...

   Biting my lips, my hands begin to tremble.

   Almost 4 years of searching... and still nothing.

   I take a deep breath, calming myself down.

   I won't give up.

   I open my eyes and walk back to the small apartment I've been renting. When I get inside, I take off my shoes and throw myself onto the bed in exhaustion. I grab the teddy bear that sits next to me and hold it tightly to my chest.

   Still smells just like him.

Flashback

   I sit on the bed staring blankly at the wall, my face in pain.

   "Junsu-yah~" Jaejoong calls, walking into our room.

   He stops immediately as he sees my face.

   "Omo! What happened?" he asks me, running up to me and examining my abused face.

   "They were making fun of you and calling you names," I tell him, remembering the disgusting laughter of my classmates.

   "Aigoo... I told you not to mind them," he says, grabbing both of my hands.

   "But they put you down as if they are better than you! Poor bastards," I say as tears of anger form in my eyes, "I'm gonna kill them!"

   Jaejoong-hyung immediately kneels down and pulls me into a hug. He my hair, trying to calm me down.

   "Shhh..." he softly hushes.

   As I begin to slowly calm down, he pulls away and gives me a smile.

   "I have something for you," he says.

   Jaejoong stands up and goes over to a small cupboard area under his dresser. Pulling something out, he quickly hides it in his arms.  He walks over to me, with his back facing my curious stare.

   "Hyung, wae-" I begin, but he cuts me off.

   "Jajjang!" he says, excitedly turning around.

   A large fluffy teddy bear rests in his arms, He holds it out for me to take, so I reach out for it. The soft fur touches my hand as I grab it and hold it to my chest.

   Hyung gives me small smile and kneels down in front of me again.

   "I've had that bear for 5 years, so since I was...10?" he tells me. "I always count on it when I'm angry or sad. It seems to always calm me down and comfort me. I think it's the softness and how you can cuddle it."

   He gives me a soft chuckle, then looks into my teary eyes.

   "Junsu-yah, I'm giving this to you because I understand your situation. Look at this face. It's been through a lot, too."

   He points to his black eyes and cut lip, then points to his chest.

   "And so has my heart."

   A tear escapes my eye as the thoughts of my hyung's pain fills my mind.

   "But one thing. You have to return it to me when thing are better for you. Remember, he has been with me for 5 years," he says, giving me a pouty face.

   I nod my head, giving him gentle smile.

   I'll return it, I promise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two chapters in one day! Wooh~ Maybe this chapter is better :P IDK lol I just hope you guys like it. Hopefully the next chapter will be up tomorrow or the day after~ Annyoung! ^-^